Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » auction stole my blood stones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page auction stole my blood stones
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
con la Morte

Registration Date: 10-02-2009

auction stole my blood stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: con la Morte

Problem description: Bid at the last second on a amulet or chain of werewolf don't remember which. bid 2 blood stones. it took the blood stones from my well of souls and did not give me a chain of werewolf. I got no messages either way saying outbid or saying I won an auction it's been over 24hrs since it happened. I looked through the completed auction list and there is no challenges on the auction. am I going to get either the chain or the stones back ?
10-02-2009 12:48 con la Morte is offline Search for Posts by con la Morte Add con la Morte to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » auction stole my blood stones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH