Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » close » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page close 28 Votes - Average Rating: 2.6128 Votes - Average Rating: 2.6128 Votes - Average Rating: 2.61
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Slomka

Registration Date: 03-25-2009

close Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

close

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Slomka: 12-05-2009 18:20.

11-11-2009 08:10 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

Thread Starter Thread Started by Slomka
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
11-12-2009 22:43 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

op
11-17-2009 17:20 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

po
11-18-2009 18:37 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

pu
11-20-2009 05:34 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

po
11-22-2009 11:51 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

oo
11-27-2009 17:28 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
ifryt

Registration Date: 02-23-2009

Good Shorts of the Night MP

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
11-27-2009 17:42 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Slomka

pp
11-27-2009 21:51 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Slomka

up
11-28-2009 15:15 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Good Shorts of the Night MP = 220k POP(only if you accept, what i wrote in PM in forum)

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

11-28-2009 17:41 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
ifryt

so? who won? I can give 220k... no problem

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

11-28-2009 19:35 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Slomka

because of installments i want to extend me auction to 48h
now we have 220k pop and auction ends 17:42 29.11.2009
11-29-2009 12:36 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

Can you read and answer messages???

I cancel my bid because this auction is against rules and i don't understand what is happening here at all. I think ifryt won with first offer (200k).

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

11-29-2009 13:21 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

You can't prolong the auction.

The winner is either: iivv - if you agree with his message
quote:
Originally posted by iivv
Good Shorts of the Night MP = 220k POP(only if you accept, what i wrote in PM in forum)

and if not than winner is: ifryt
quote:
Originally posted by ifryt
Good Shorts of the Night MP

And you have less than hour to finish your transaction within 24h from end of auction.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-29-2009 16:56 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
ifryt

can somebody tell me what we do now with this item?

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

11-30-2009 17:36 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

There are two possible winners and seller must decide which one although his time ran out, so I suggest messaging Szeszej to speed up whole thing.

11-30-2009 18:33 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
ifryt

quote:
Originally posted by iivv
Can you read and answer messages???

I cancel my bid because this auction is against rules and i don't understand what is happening here at all. I think ifryt won with first offer (200k).

if he off that mean I win right?

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

11-30-2009 18:40 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by ifryt
if he off that mean I win right?

If iivv haven't received message from seller that he agree with the PM offer then yes.

11-30-2009 18:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Slomka

close
12-05-2009 18:21 Slomka is offline Search for Posts by Slomka Add Slomka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » close

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH