Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Animal Necklace ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Animal Necklace ???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

Good Animal Necklace ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Animal Necklace

Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA -1, REPUTATION -1, APPEARANCE +12, BLOOD PTS -20 %, LUCK +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 63
Selling price: 63 750 Lgo

Wat is this worth

12-01-2009 17:47 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
ifryt

Registration Date: 02-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3 - 5k animal isnt good set...

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
12-01-2009 18:57 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Minus stats. Minus blood pts. Lusk only 8%. I thing about 1K.

12-01-2009 19:03 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Aquarwena

Registration Date: 03-02-2009

I sold this same for 2,5k pop, 4 mounths ago... I think max 1,5 maybe 2k pop

UK R2 NIEBIESKA
12-01-2009 19:28 Aquarwena is offline Search for Posts by Aquarwena Add Aquarwena to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

only for femalesFrown
1500-2000pop

Junk
12-01-2009 20:37 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

Thread Starter Thread Started by StoneFinger

Can somebody that is not from Citizen Of The World clan plez leave an Evaluation ?
Because iam thinking about selling it to satan220

12-01-2009 20:53 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
Raistlin

Registration Date: 03-19-2009

yeah its something about 1,5 - 2k .... im sorry to say ... only +8 luck Crying and nobody on this serwer uses Animal set ... Crying

12-01-2009 23:20 Raistlin is offline Search for Posts by Raistlin Add Raistlin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Animal Necklace ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH