Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Quite chuffed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quite chuffed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Big Grin Quite chuffed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Double the HP and still kept him at bay Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4114630f51

Also a good example of how the Sniper Rifle is damn useless for Ambushes Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 02-24-2008 04:00.

02-24-2008 03:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

She had lower perception and only one attack, so no wonder she was defeated.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 02-24-2008 11:49.

02-24-2008 11:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with Mortis. With such a low perception the sniper becomes almost useless. You also have something giving you a boost to hp after every strike you make, so that helps too.
I've gone into battles just like that one and been defeated because the lower level player I was attacking had a higher perception or a weapon I wasn't expecting.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-24-2008 21:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Question hmm.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused I am intregued as to find out what item or effect allowed you to constanly regenerate 3 hit points sorry if I'm being noisy just interested. Tongue

02-24-2008 22:57 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Bloody prefix.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-24-2008 23:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

Not nosy at all, Mortis is correct, Bloody Cape (+3)

02-25-2008 09:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Artoir.
Avenger

Farmers beware Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ab89bbd41d

03-07-2008 09:46 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Very night fight :p
Grats on being able to wield good hunting rifle too

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

03-07-2008 10:10 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thankyou Big Grin

03-07-2008 10:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Yes, well done Artoir Wink I can only use a good hunting rifle now, although I do have considerably more perception than you, but if you buy precognition headgear, than you could rise up the ranks pretty quickly Wink

03-07-2008 12:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

with +1 agi and +1 int i can use Good (+1) but i dont have the stones to risk a fail or to use ritual of blood Tongue

And when i reach 50 points (in a few days) ill be merging shorts of shepherd and buying cap of precog so perc should be boosted quite a bit Smile

03-07-2008 12:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Cap of Precognition is a very good item, because it has the lowest stats of any item of headgear. Im level 51 and I use one at Good (+5) and it only requires level 50, knowledge 15 and strength 31 for a non-absorber or level 48, knowledge 15 and strength 30 for an absorber Smile Very good item and it gives a very nice perception bonus (+26 Tongue )

03-07-2008 12:20 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Well i have base strength 30 and im an absorber so Big Grin

Now all i need is all those stones to get it that high Tongue

03-07-2008 12:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

I was extremely lucky, I found it on a quest at +0 and upgraded it all the way to Good (+5) (bearing in mind there wasnt ritual of blood then I dont think) without 1 failure Big Grin Best day i've ever had Tongue

03-07-2008 12:31 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Quite chuffed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH