Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items 19 Votes - Average Rating: 5.58
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
05-19-2009 09:49
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up...
05-20-2009 10:07
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Bloody Shorts of Addict (+3) < Im intrested how much ?

05-20-2009 10:16 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Feel free to msg me in game, my name is the same.
05-20-2009 12:25
NateDogg
unregistered

up
05-21-2009 08:14
NateDogg
unregistered

up again

redirect to page 1: Studded Shorts of Night, Levitation, Pilgrim, Luck, Elvish, Platinum, Reaction + much more [ALL NEW]
05-21-2009 16:30
NateDogg
unregistered

up.........
05-22-2009 10:01
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Studded Shorts of Night, Levitation, Pilgrim, Elvish, Platinum, Reaction + much more [ALL NEW] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
05-24-2009 22:31
NateDogg
unregistered

updated, old/sold removed.
05-26-2009 18:08
NateDogg
unregistered

up...
05-27-2009 09:14
NateDogg
unregistered

up
05-28-2009 12:45
NateDogg
unregistered

up...
05-29-2009 09:13
NateDogg
unregistered

upupup...
05-30-2009 15:12
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

How much for tie of pilgrim. Reply ingame please.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-02-2009 11:41 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

up
06-07-2009 12:58
NateDogg
unregistered

up..
06-12-2009 10:59
NateDogg
unregistered

up.up.up.
06-15-2009 14:15
NateDogg
unregistered

upupup
06-20-2009 10:25
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Cape of Looter, Emerald, Pilgrim, Platinum + much more [ALL NEW] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
07-01-2009 12:04
NateDogg
unregistered

up.
07-11-2009 11:40
NateDogg
unregistered

up....
07-20-2009 11:12
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

How much for platinum bracelet of beauty?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

07-23-2009 15:15 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

replied ingame.

up...
07-24-2009 15:10
NateDogg
unregistered
items updated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
07-30-2009 13:48
NateDogg
unregistered

up....
07-31-2009 16:10
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

how much for perfect light shorts of sun

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
08-01-2009 10:27 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

make me an offer!
08-03-2009 10:15
NateDogg
unregistered
Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, new item added.
08-06-2009 13:40
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

how bout 3ss to start

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
08-06-2009 17:05 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

replied via pm.

up......
08-08-2009 12:18
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & Perfect Light Shorts of Sun + more Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
08-09-2009 01:54
NateDogg
unregistered

up
08-10-2009 18:14
NateDogg
unregistered

up
08-11-2009 18:35
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & Perfect Light Shorts of Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up.

leaving game on 21/09/2009, if anyone wants anything, ask, pm in game if easier.
08-18-2009 12:41
NateDogg
unregistered
Now leaving on 12/09/2009 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, want anything be quick, and dont be shy.
08-27-2009 11:25
NateDogg
unregistered

updated.
still gone, only back to sell items
09-21-2009 10:46
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DARK

Good Helmet of Adrenaline (+1) Reserved

i know it says reserved but can i ask how much for i also would like it?

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
09-21-2009 17:02 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

How much for the Platinum Bracelet of Misdemeanour (+1)?
09-21-2009 17:35 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

can i see stats please of g tigers hard hat of senses +5 please

09-29-2009 01:46 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

I know i replied in PM, but thought i'd post the stats on here now, since i have them:

Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5)
Helmet
Defence: 11
Effects: chance to hit with all weapons +3, AGILITY +18, TOUGHNESS +9, defence -11, PERCEPTION +18, chance to hit with melee weapons -25
Requirements: LEVEL: 68 (82), STRENGTH: 65 (79)
10-07-2009 16:35
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH