Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items 19 Votes - Average Rating: 5.58
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
06-08-2008 10:15
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP
06-09-2008 14:41
NateDogg
unregistered
up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
06-10-2008 09:30
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

edit & up
06-11-2008 11:12
NateDogg
unregistered

edit, stuff on auction, and UP

ALL ITEM+STATS CAN BE FOUND ON PAGE 1, CLICK HERE

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 06-12-2008 11:14.

06-12-2008 11:14
NateDogg
unregistered

UP
06-13-2008 10:06
NateDogg
unregistered

up
06-14-2008 21:36
NateDogg
unregistered

up, up, up
06-15-2008 10:39
NateDogg
unregistered

Up
06-16-2008 09:32
NateDogg
unregistered

UP
06-18-2008 11:56
NateDogg
unregistered

up.
06-19-2008 10:04
NateDogg
unregistered

UP
06-20-2008 09:42
NateDogg
unregistered
Runic Shirt of Death Sower (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item added,
UP
06-22-2008 10:31
NateDogg
unregistered

up
06-23-2008 11:37
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

You put Strengthened Shorts of Sun under Jewellery Wink

06-23-2008 11:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
NateDogg
unregistered

thanks mate, just done a whole lot of editing anyway.

Items removed & items added
06-23-2008 11:53
NateDogg
unregistered

up
06-24-2008 14:11
NateDogg
unregistered
Thumb Up! Solar Signet of Wisdom (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Solar Signet of Wisdom (+3) added to list on page 1.

Please note this is not for sale yet, i am collecting offers first, should i recieve an offer that i cannot refuse, it will go on auction.

Thanks for your interest Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 06-25-2008 15:17.

06-25-2008 15:15
Scillage
Forum Legend

3SS start for solar. If you could reserve it for me when you are ready to sell, I will pay a lot more Wink

06-25-2008 16:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

i'll give min 2 ss for the solar sig of wisdom. but can u wait till i have the stones

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
06-25-2008 19:50 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

not bad offers, thanks. up
06-26-2008 15:59
NateDogg
unregistered
Thumb Up! Necklace of Pilgrim (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new item & UP

ALL ITEM+STATS CAN BE FOUND ON PAGE 1, CLICK HERE

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 06-27-2008 18:31.

06-27-2008 18:30
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Solar Signet of Wisdom (+4) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im only level 39, How low do the stats go if its lowered dya no??

I can give u 2 SS straight away if u put it up soon with a 6 hour timeframe??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 06-28-2008 00:46.

06-28-2008 00:46 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Solar Signet of Wisdom (+4) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
Im only level 39, How low do the stats go if its lowered dya no??

can't remember but i don't think at +3 you'll be high enough level.

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
I can give u 2 SS straight away if u put it up soon with a 6 hour timeframe??

As you can see above i already have offers of 2SS+ and 3SS for starting bid, and the 6 hour time frame would not be suitable at all, if/when i put it on auction, it will go on for 48hours as its a great item and i'm sure many would want it.
06-28-2008 09:57
Sissi

images/avatars/avatar-1049.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BIA

how much for the necklace of pilgrim ?
06-29-2008 10:11 Sissi is offline Search for Posts by Sissi Add Sissi to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Sissi
how much for the necklace of pilgrim ?

its on auction already, with a bid of 1MS on.
06-29-2008 10:30
NateDogg
unregistered

up
06-30-2008 14:02
NateDogg
unregistered

up
07-02-2008 13:24
Scillage
Forum Legend

Nate, I see that the Solar Signet of Wisdom is not up there, does that mean your not selling it?

07-02-2008 21:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Nate, I see that the Solar Signet of Wisdom is not up there, does that mean your not selling it?

correct i was just obtaining offers really to see what people would offer when i did want to sell it. At the moment it sits quite nicely in my ranged setup, but should i find or win a xxx of bat, then it will most certainly be going up for sale, with a starting bid of around 3SS i think, because it so awesome Big Grin
07-03-2008 17:57
NateDogg
unregistered
Runic Shirt of DeathSower Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runic Shirt of DeathSower.

I'm now keeping this for merges, no real decent offers.
If you want to make an offer for it still, just msg me in game. thanks.
07-04-2008 13:31
NateDogg
unregistered

up
07-06-2008 12:40
NateDogg
unregistered

up
07-07-2008 18:29
NateDogg
unregistered
Thumb Up! Caring Two-handed sword (+2) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, item added to list (2 handed melee)
07-09-2008 19:17
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

have you still got the friendly knife??

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 19:20 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Friendly Knife Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much would you be looking for on the Friendly Knife (+5)?

EDIT never mind I'm not interested anymore

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 07-10-2008 16:45.

07-10-2008 07:46 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
How much would you be looking for on the Friendly Knife (+5)?

EDIT never mind I'm not interested anymore

Not a problem at all.

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
have you still got the friendly knife??

yes i sure have, hows does 1 HS sound for a starter?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 07-10-2008 18:23.

07-10-2008 18:23
NateDogg
unregistered

up
07-12-2008 09:23
NateDogg
unregistered

up
07-14-2008 10:23
NateDogg
unregistered

up
07-17-2008 10:36
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH