Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items 19 Votes - Average Rating: 5.58
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Heavy crossbow (+5)
can i see stats?

10-11-2009 08:32 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Regulations of 'Sellers' point 2
2. Thread author has to provide following information on items:
- exact description of item or a screenshot

10-11-2009 09:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

elegant mask of prego
helpful helm of blood
copper sig of art

How much?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-11-2009 09:41 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

Cesarz:
Legendary Good Heavy crossbow (+5)
Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 62 - 122
Effects: Chance to hit +37, attacks per round: 3, chance for critical hit +7 %, ignores 86 % of your opponent`s defence, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 49 (59), AGILITY: 51 (62), PERCEPTION: 45 (54), INTELLIGENCE: 40 (4Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 44 (53), Your character must be in act: 2

foxy9:
elegant mask of prego - 500BS
helpful helm of blood - 150BS
copper sig of art - can't see in armoury anymore, you'll have to wait a while.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 10-22-2009 10:48.

10-22-2009 10:45
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

hmm how much for this crossbow?

10-22-2009 19:32 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

Not sure tbh, i am thinking 6SS, considering what i spent on it and upgrades etc.
10-23-2009 10:10
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Regulations of 'Sellers' point 2
2. Thread author has to provide following information on items:
- exact description of item or a screenshot

Change your first post according to it.

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
copper sig of art - can't see in armoury anymore, you'll have to wait a while.

No matter what your reasons are...
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
5. Only items available for auctioning from your armoury or as a merge result can be advertised.

If you don't change your first post according to the rules you'll be warned.

10-23-2009 10:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

diablo do what you like couldn't give two hoots, doesn't affect me in the slightest what you do since i'm not playing this game, and your just a ****, fill in the blanks sure you know what they are by now.

Here's a letter for you if your stuck 'C'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 10-23-2009 12:21.

10-23-2009 12:19
diablo

+1 for offence
+1 for breaking Regulations of 'Sellers' point 2 and 5

As long a syou post here you are affected by the rules whether you like it or not.

10-23-2009 12:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

lmao, your a complete joke amongst other things

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 10-23-2009 12:25.

10-23-2009 12:24
diablo

quote:
lmao your a complete joke
Warning for spam.
You can't provoke me, please post something again so that you'll be banned Smile

10-23-2009 12:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
lmao your a complete joke
Warning for spam.
You can't provoke me, please post something again so that you'll be banned Smile

Yea i spammed my own topic, punish me please, lmao
Can't provoke you, think i can, think i already did.

oh and you can delete this topic now, i'm gone from the game, and i shall depart with the words you love so much
Censored by diablo

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 11-27-2009 23:36.

11-27-2009 16:32
Levi

Registration Date: 05-02-2009

Oh snap

11-27-2009 17:09 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

how much for tigers plate?
11-28-2009 01:48 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
diablo

NateDogg left the game

Thread closed.

11-28-2009 13:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) + Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses (+5) & 50+ Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH