Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 7th december patch question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7th december patch question 6 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

7th december patch question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As there was no official "news" thread about the patch, I was just wondering if anyone had news on the french server patches?
(apologies that the question doesn't to this server - but reading the french forum gives me a headache!)

I was under the impression that this patch was being rolled out across all servers - can anyone confirm this, & give me an update on when the French Moria server is likely to get the patch?

Thanks
C.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-09-2009 13:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-> 7th December

I was under the impression that the patch was implemented on French moria. I'm in contact with the best gunman there and we were discussing tasks.

12-09-2009 14:28 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

D - I just logged in this morning, still no patch update, or any of the stuff showing, i.e. no enhanced armoury, no enhanced junk prices, blah blah blah. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-09-2009 15:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Infilz

Registration Date: 11-29-2009

(french player)
still waiting for the patch

No admin or moderator gave information on that patch, only translations from english or polish servers.
12-14-2009 15:31 Infilz is offline Search for Posts by Infilz Add Infilz to your Buddy List
Berthal

Registration Date: 10-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

Like many others here I would like to know when the 1.2.0 patch will be implemented on the french Moria. Dec 14th and still playing under 1.1.0.23...

Poland Moria is 2 patches in advance...
12-15-2009 04:39 Berthal is offline Search for Posts by Berthal Add Berthal to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I have no eta for French realms and PL realms will have patches in advance most of the time especially because there's no need to translate them.

12-15-2009 12:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Hi, is there any news yet?

Even if you could just give us a date to look forward to that would be a start - will it be before xmas???

This is very frustrating. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-17-2009 10:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I have no eta for French realms and PL realms will have patches in advance most of the time especially because there's no need to translate them.

I don't like to up my own thread..... but come on. This is really taking the urine now. Surely it doesn't take that long to translate into French?? You didn't have this problem with the last few patches.

Szeszej - is there any news on when the patch will be implemented?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-02-2010 13:29 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry but you have to refer to the French forums

01-02-2010 16:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 7th december patch question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH