Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

c'mon everyone kows the UR anus joke.
not my anus of course but the planet uranus.
06-10-2008 20:45 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what about this...

girls don't read, ok Wink

ever heard of dumb blonds ie like the girl I fancy Wink Tongue Big Grin
anyway the dumb blond went hi to a his boyfriend, droped her pen turned around and bended to pick her pen, get it! what you don't like it

what about theres Ginger, Dumb Blond and Brunette, each one of them hid under a box from the cops, the cops knocked on Brunnete, the box went "meow!", the cops knocked Ginger, the box went "woff" and then the cops knocked on Dumb Blond and the Box said
"Hello"

get it Big Grin Tongue yeah nice photos again Big Grin
you can't touch this, I know, lets see, my photos are still crap
anyone want to see my new born sis though Big Grin
shes cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-10-2008 21:02.

06-10-2008 20:58 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008

quote:
Originally posted by bensux
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Oh my, nobody knows the "Ur anus" joke? Tongue

i think i get it

quote:
Originally posted by nhanho25
what about this...

ever heard of dumb ie like the girl I fancy Wink Tongue Big Grin
anyway the dumb blond went hi to a his boyfriend, droped her pen turned around and bended to pick her pen, get it! what you don't like it

what about theres Ginger, Dumb Blond and Brunette, each one of them hid under a box from the cops, the cops knocked on Brunnete, the box went "meow!", the cops knocked Ginger, the box went "woff" and then the cops knocked on Dumb Blond and the Box said
"Hello"

shes cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont get it Confused Confused

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
06-11-2008 00:32 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

I know, even I don't get it

but yeah lets get on with the photo, Bensux your picture looks ok so is everyones, I don't see anything opposite Big Grin all you guys look alright Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-11-2008 08:14 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008

quote:
I know, even I don't get it

but yeah lets get on with the photo, Bensux your picture looks ok so is everyones, I don't see anything opposite Big Grin all you guys look alright Big Grin

except me i r ugly Big Grin

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
06-11-2008 08:46 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
what about this...

ever heard of dumb blonds ie like the girl I fancy Wink Tongue Big Grin

"Hello"

shes cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, 'cus this thread is reallly named 'Our Jokes'. I see you have been spamming all over the place so goodbye, have a good life and don't bother making another account.

06-11-2008 16:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

Hi scilage, I still like your picture, and what! Shocked
hope I have a new life, my life is gone.....
I've been worse here then anyone, and I mean everyone, I even don't have my normal life and that real, even for a kid myself, I don't have a life, my life is full of misery

scilage hope we are still friends Big Grin even everyone in this thread, sorry about before, I'll make a new life Wink a new heart Big Grin sorry to those I offended if I did, I always joke, sorry
Bensux, why is your picture bad? there is nothing wrong Smile

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 06-11-2008 18:58.

06-11-2008 18:39 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Tongue Guess who....Tongue
Rugby Team

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-14-2008 19:34.

07-14-2008 19:33 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Hmm. My choices are:

1. 3rd from left on the bottom row.
2. top row, 3rd kid from right with the afro.

You one of those? Wink

07-14-2008 19:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Tongue
don't look if your not a spoiler Tongue
hint if not look at photo yet, below and wanna guess, "I have a Broken arm Wink "

Me

Scillage I don't where "specs" or a "Afro" Tongue kk Wink

there could be look alikes Tongue

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-14-2008 20:12.

07-14-2008 19:44 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

took a year to get one Tongue

just took it almost today, when I had a broken hand, seems a good time, Aiden don't worry Tongue

Demondude wheres your picture Tongue

Remember The Name...

07-14-2008 20:56 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

never knew babies can go hyper, especially my new sis Tongue
I think she took too many sugar
1. what the...
2. HUH!!!

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-14-2008 21:08.

07-14-2008 21:07 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

lmao nhan XD

I think I could beat your rugy team on my own, your all so little XD

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-29-2008 06:12 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

em...i could be wrong but i dont see nhan in that rugby pic ?????
07-29-2008 13:25 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Don't look at me Tongue
I was in hospital Tongue
I won myself a medal too Big Grin

Metal Mouth you won't beat me to it Tongue
I run fast, you'll probably won't catch me Tongue
I don't think you'll beat all of us, trust me Wink we took down our teachers a cinch

Remember The Name...

07-29-2008 13:42 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

some more pics of me an the reatard mafie
im one the tall one without glasses [have my contacks in, next to the rndom cowboy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-16-2008 01:19.

07-29-2008 13:44 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Nhan, I swear that baby is a girl.

Either that, or your parents hated you and dressed you in clothes with multi coloured love hearts over it.

Now I know why your so messed up Frown

lawl

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-30-2008 01:13 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

metal mouth thats baby is a girl, hes posted pistures of his baby sister
07-30-2008 01:30 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Damn
Was hoping he was dressed in girls clothes as a baby

my dreams are ruined.

07-30-2008 02:02 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Lmao, didnt think i would hear that...ur dream?, lmao
07-30-2008 02:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Yeh. Frown

It could of been my sig with "Nhan wears girls clothes" ;p lol
I think i'll post a new picture soon, so you can see all the freaky metal in my face.

07-30-2008 02:06 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

im now quite worried if you dream about nhan when he was a baby dressed in girls clothing
really worried
an metal mouth youv already posted pictures of you, and your amazing hair, althugh we coudnt see much metal [in you mouth anyway]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-30-2008 02:08.

07-30-2008 02:07 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i think i missed ur pic, lol, and yea dreaming about any fella is a bit weird, lol, especially as a child in girls clothings, lmao
07-30-2008 02:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Lol yeh, I was having a smoke and I was like WTH IM IN A PIC.
We were all just smoking, next second theres a flash with people posing XD

but i'll put a new pic up on friday or saturday when i'm going out.

Also i'll post the link to my newest video when I have it in a couple of weeks ;]

also aud, it's on first page

also #2 i'd never dream about nhan as a baby o.o

07-30-2008 02:16 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lmao, good to hear that, was worrying there for a second, lol, and cool, id post more pic but its pretty awkard 4 me 2 do and im just not photogenic, lol
07-30-2008 02:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Same here - only good pics of me are when I don't expect it, or from an angle where you can hardly see me ;p lol

07-30-2008 02:26 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lol, actually the only good pics of me are when i am really drunk, pretty weird when you think about it, lol
07-30-2008 02:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Nice thread you have here. It is always nice to put a face to the names. Smile Here are the only two pics I have down-loaded of myself. I hate getting my pic taken. Evil Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 08-02-2008 22:31.

08-02-2008 22:27 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

WARNING Tongue

Frown

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 08-05-2008 14:38.

08-05-2008 14:32 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by True_Enigma
Nice thread you have here. It is always nice to put a face to the names. Smile Here are the only two pics I have down-loaded of myself. I hate getting my pic taken. Evil Tongue

nice pics Tongue Smile

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-05-2008 20:53 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Knightroad you look cool Big Grin
Enigma you look nice to Big Grin

ummmm....is it just me or I'm seeing stuff about me in girls clothes =.= while I was on vacation, to be honest I was in santa clothes not girl clothes =.=, my parents think I'm adorable with santa clothes when I'm a baby =.= even my class saw it =.= said I'm adorable :'(

if you wanna see me in my santa clothes when I'm a baby no way I'm gonna show it... Tongue

Remember The Name...

08-06-2008 13:32 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

aint a very good pic of me :S il take another 1 ... my birthday 2moro so im getting my tattoo Smile maybe i take a pic of that Wink yeah... u get so see me with my shirt off... Shocked the horror of it Big Grin

08-06-2008 15:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Oh god, Knightroad dont, for the love of humanity, Dont!!! Tongue

08-06-2008 19:26 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

its my time Smile
http://photos99.nasza-klasa.pl/dev169/0/.../0371053160.jpg

08-19-2008 16:27 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Ok, I'll play along. Here's me.

08-19-2008 16:54 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

08-19-2008 17:50 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Thank you very much PureDoom1 and Nhan Ho. Big Grin

08-23-2008 13:31 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1439/kevinwv7.jpg

Metalmouth. Smile

edit: hespera, marry me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MetalMouth: 08-26-2008 00:31.

08-26-2008 00:23 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Dude Im I the only one tha cant make heads nor tails of that pic? lol

08-26-2008 01:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Turn your screen around to the right.
then you'll see my hair
me sticking my tongue out
and my piercings.

08-26-2008 01:16 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH