Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New idea 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

New idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok who here is sick to death of equiping and item to be able to equip another item to be able to get your jewelry on then have to take it all off to put your weapons back on

my idea is this: in the armoury add a switch function

it should be a button located inbetween the equiped items and the armoury and its function is to switch one item directly with another and as long as the stats mount up then all your equipment wont fall off

ok i know almost everyone would find use for this, but im waiting for evan to come along and tell me why its not viable

COME ON EVAN DO YOUR WORST Tongue

01-01-2010 13:09 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

RE: New idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to admit I have to equip other items just to get my Cape on and its quite annoying but would the admins ever do your idea?

01-01-2010 14:00 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i knwo i do and it would be helpful to me too Big Grin i likes it (Y)

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-01-2010 14:58 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love it! Been Think this for weeks now.

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
01-01-2010 15:05 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thumbs up from me aggy Smile
I have to do it with almost everything haha Shorts of Sun for the app Wink
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible? But I'm sure evan will find a way Tongue Server Lag? Something to do with coding? Who knows Cool

01-01-2010 16:34 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

Tis a great idea Big Grin Not sure if this is exactly the same as your idea but has some feedback from the devs...

Simple Equipment Switch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chopski: 01-01-2010 16:41.

01-01-2010 16:40 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup dude, it'll be a great add on IF the devs do it Smile
Awesome Idea though dude

01-01-2010 18:08 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Chopski
Tis a great idea Big Grin Not sure if this is exactly the same as your idea but has some feedback from the devs...

Simple Equipment Switch

That's all what should have been said in this thread.

Closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-01-2010 18:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH