Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » David vs Goliath » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page David vs Goliath 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

David vs Goliath Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure everyone knows of David vs Goliath, so why not do sieges like it? Just instead of versusing 1 tiny person, you go against a whole clan. Now anyone who is STUPIDLY strong *coughDiablocough* would be against what is weak, relative to them (so i guess in his case, that'd be like... between 500 points to 1000)

It's just something to cure the boredom. And reason i thread'd it is because alot of Goliaths read the forum, and unfortunately, some of those Goliaths are David compared to other Goliaths Eg 3/4 of the freaking board compared to CESARZ/Diablo/Mortis and those guys.

And one important thing? No arcana. Stuff like Searing blood could REALLY screw a siege up, since if it's 1 vs 20 and 4/20 use searing blood, then it's a cheap win, and NO-ONE has fun in that case, because it's gay. Also souleater, next time you wanna brag about how strong you are, DON'T demand i join, otherwise i'll whoop you again XD

Expos: Badge of the ReaverL WINRAR! (+1 cookie for reference)
Badge of the Marvel hero: WINRAR! (+1 again XD)
Trophy of the Murderer: FAIL!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-17-2010 01:05.

01-06-2010 22:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i been thinking about this too nemazis

i wouldnt mind trying this but i dont know which clan to ask lol Tongue

01-06-2010 22:31 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good, apart from the fact that a few melee Davids (500-1000 points) would easily kill me Wink

Yet still, if you let me know who my opponents will be I'm in.

I don't think I'm stupidly strong, lol.

01-06-2010 23:06 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

I'd like to do this siege idea..
I like it Smile
It's a nice idea, and if it goes ahead...i'd be happy to join
even if its against the almighty DIABLO

who i'll die against in a couple hits...hehe

01-06-2010 23:13 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Nemazis
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

Well it'd either be a pre-designated clan, which could be bad, because as you said, buncha melee = diab-raped.

Or it's be an already existing clan that actually doesn't mind going through what'll probably be the worst day of their lives XD I think pre-designated would be the better idea, we'd just have to mix it up a bit.

EDIT: Diablo, your right near the bleeding top. If that isn't pure un-adulterated power at it's finest then i don't know what is. 'Cept probably Blod XD

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-06-2010 23:15.

01-06-2010 23:13 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I've actually asked (and i think done this)

Me v lower clan

It was fun and i'll try again after i finish solar set and i'll show u =)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-06-2010 23:19 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
diablo

Nemazis, do you have any idea whom to ask to join the pre-designated clan?
Would be fun to see this happening.

01-07-2010 08:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Nah, i literally thought this up on the spot without any planning at all. I could start asking around, just to see who'd like to join as Davids. I'm pretty sure afew lower players would just wanna kick our butt for the sake of us probably farming them at one point XD

I'm backety back back
01-07-2010 09:59 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo

Please do. It will be fun and I can assure you that I wouldn't farm anyone whom I don't attack already Wink

01-07-2010 10:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

if you talk to fost from l1s he would be up for it. just talk terms with him.
01-07-2010 11:42 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

omg this sounds like a ot of fun i'll be very happy to return t the gameeven fr a short time just fr a few of these sieges

Diabikins ur mine Tongue

01-07-2010 13:45 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I'm sure I can convince a few members from DARK to be part of a pre-designated clan for diablo...or anyone else for that matter. We've got a decent mix of players...

Oh and Diablo, YES you are stupidly strong. Didn't you say the only person who can beat you in defense when you're in the right square is Mortis? Yeah, I'd call that stupidly strong...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 01-09-2010 17:25.

01-09-2010 17:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

diablo use boot as we are now Wink ill get able and belf not to join and youll wipe me out easily

01-09-2010 21:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

i whould be up for this ,i like the sound of it

01-09-2010 22:45 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

i like this, sign me up.
level 90 collector

01-12-2010 22:40 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

same here sign me up

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
01-13-2010 01:28 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

If all races and tattoo paths are allowed id like to be involved

Level 62
Black Knight
Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

01-13-2010 08:16 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
almerase

Registration Date: 07-24-2009
Clan: Night

I think my clan is kinda involved Big Grin

I wanna be an expo mob!!!

our first siege will end in like 1h and it's against souleater Smile
01-13-2010 09:56 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
almerase

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7dc6482e08

the proof that many small ppl do make up for the damage big ppl do Smile
01-13-2010 10:30 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I'd love to fight my board minions Big Grin
Lvl 68 Beastmaster, will probably be 69 by the time you set this up Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-13-2010 10:35 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

i reckon it'd be better if we make a temporary small clan just for this so that means that everyone that wants to have a go at diablo or whoever were attackin can get into this clan it will also help keep everything fair and square

01-13-2010 11:35 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
masney

Registration Date: 08-16-2009

Brilliant idea, we tried it out against Deadpool. Was a gr8 bit of fun

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5d5c3bb02f

IGN: blood-_-demon1
01-13-2010 13:13 masney is offline Search for Posts by masney Add masney to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

am up for it if someone one wants to give me a shout.
lvl 71 absorber

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-13-2010 15:07.

01-13-2010 15:02 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Lol...well Souleater393 VS The Family of NIGHT

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9761cec3c7

I gotta say..i loved it !!! Even though i lost cos you absorbed/blocked my majesty Mad

I'd be happy to do it again or something..but must be arranged before hand Smile

EDIT: Antipal joined by accident cos i told him to...but by accident

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Souleater393: 01-13-2010 16:03.

01-13-2010 16:03 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
almerase

you lost because we absorbed your majesty? pfft you would have lost anyway just would have taken us a bit longer Tongue
01-13-2010 16:27 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
diablo

As long as the ''davids'' use arcana the ''goliath'' will always lose, especially if it is searing blood..
For future sieges I suggest no arcana on the david part.

01-13-2010 16:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

think that depends on the race absorbers wouldnt mind so much. but the small details can be worked out before a seige starts.

well am going against night. i think the person you seige is allowed to use arcane buts thats it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-13-2010 17:43.

01-13-2010 17:15 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Okay, i don't know whats been happening while i've been gone (exams) but i seemed to of missed quite abit XD

Okay, so from what i noticed, people are just sieging weaker clans, which also works, and it's became "No arcana allowed" for the sake of searing blood and stuff like that. Unfortunately i just hosted one on Ndungushdfusyerw (sp?) and used my arcana (the luck/critical) so i'm hoping it don't completely throw off the results... i somewhat doubt it will.

Anything else i need to know? Also gonna edit first post.

I'm backety back back
01-15-2010 18:54 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo

Nemazis, if I were you I'd send a clan message about the siege, so that everyone knows. Hell, I'll do it myself.
Smash them all Nndungu!

01-15-2010 19:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Lol, sorry about that, i thought that someone would do it on your side anyway since like... half of your clan is a forum reader are they not? Just a guess. Anywho, thanks for the message, and hopefully we don't get raped TOO hard XD. I think ima post reports up the top, assuming players keep them.

I'm backety back back
01-15-2010 19:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

have fun hurting nn guys Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-15-2010 19:47 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
almerase

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5182288619

5k+ pointers are scary as hell Tongue
01-16-2010 13:42 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by almerase

NN might get to do that blood task soon if he gets a few of those ;-)
01-16-2010 13:46 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

ha nice seige...
its nice to see this sorta thing happenin....
i mean alot of ppl talk about seiges but them actly happein are a diff thing..
and for a lil clan to seige some1 like him i think its great for em...

good luck night for your next seige against a ramdon player Big Grin
01-16-2010 13:46 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i wouldn't mind getting in this if possible Tongue
01-16-2010 14:25 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I'll take on clan, (Max 2k points, No 2h melee =P) Would be fun

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-16-2010 14:31 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
almerase

jamess36362 - what side are you on? the lots of points or ours? Big Grin
01-16-2010 21:22 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

i like this idea alot

when i hit 1000 points, ill happiuly seige 2500-3000 points worth of davids, melee gunner ranger whatever, would be good to see just how close i come to getting somewhere Smile

sing me up mate as a git (goliath in training) Smile

IGN: acidic shots
01-16-2010 22:28 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:

Oh comon, first he's a 1h gunner who raeps the sheet out of everyone with lead, then all of a sudden he's using shurikens and pummeling us full of metal >_<

Make your god-damn mind up. I woulda at least hit you if you was using guns XD I demand a redo with you using guns XD

I'm backety back back
01-17-2010 00:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:

Oh comon, first he's a 1h gunner who raeps the sheet out of everyone with lead, then all of a sudden he's using shurikens and pummeling us full of metal >_<

Make your god-damn mind up. I woulda at least hit you if you was using guns XD I demand a redo with you using guns XD

urm nem...
im sure nn has more attacks with his guns :S
how would that help you?

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-17-2010 05:02 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » David vs Goliath

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH