Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Any Hawk's or Twisted Jewelry (amulet, rings etc) + Lot, Lot More » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any Hawk's or Twisted Jewelry (amulet, rings etc) + Lot, Lot More 11 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7311 Votes - Average Rating: 6.73
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
Arrow Any Hawk's or Twisted Jewelry (amulet, rings etc) + Lot, Lot More Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for the following items will pay very good prices.

The list shows most wanted items in red, then orange, then green:
  • Any Twisted Jewelry (amulet, rings etc)
  • Any Hawk's Jewelry (amulet, rings etc)
  • Tigers shorts/trousers/kilt of xxx
  • Copper/Silver Ring/Signet/Bracelet of Luck/Easiness/Fox/Youth/Accuracy
  • Ruby/Golden/Platinum Amulet/Neckerchief/Tie of Luck/Youth
  • Cunning/Dignified Chain/Necklace/Neckerchief of Art/Youth
  • Tigers hat/helmet/hard hat of Power
  • Bloody Cap/Helmet/Hard Hat of Addict
  • Ruby Ring/Signet/Bracelet of Guile [PAY WELL]
  • Legendary assault/runic xxx of prophet/punishment
  • Shamanistic/Splinted/Elvish xxx of Arms Dealer
  • JUNK, JUNK and more JUNK (full payments obviously)

Please leave your min price or PM in the forum or the game (same name)

Thanks.

This post has been edited 182 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 07-21-2009 10:49.

03-11-2008 17:53
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bracelet of Genius +3
Effects: CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION -1, INTELLIGENCE +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 19
Selling price: 4 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 52, Mana 145

I'll sell for a mergestone...that seems to be the usual rate anyway Wink

03-11-2008 18:25 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New Request, edit, and up
03-23-2008 09:50
NateDogg
unregistered

anyone, no-one?

UP
03-25-2008 15:41
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Flexible Jacket of Thief (+3) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 4
Effects: AGILITY +12, chance for critical hit +6 %, defence -4, all weapons damage +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 7, AGILITY: 24
Selling price: 15 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 305

any good for you?

Necro knows me as Gjallar
03-25-2008 19:07 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

what would you want for this?
03-26-2008 15:04
NateDogg
unregistered

NEW ITEMS WANTED, ADDED

UP
03-28-2008 08:02
NateDogg
unregistered

UP
04-01-2008 10:07
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Looking for New Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP, & Still looking
04-03-2008 08:06
NateDogg
unregistered

UP & EDIT
04-07-2008 16:55
NateDogg
unregistered
Sad still looking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP
04-09-2008 10:40
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Items i'm looking for... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

STILL LOOKING, WILL PAY GOOD AMOUNT OF STONES
04-16-2008 08:33
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

are you looking for prefix

ive got ring of beauty

i start a new one i get a warning for it
04-16-2008 11:55 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

has to have prefix, sorry i have one myself already, and a signet too for that matter Frown
04-16-2008 12:08
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Copper Ring of Werewolf (+1) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, regenerates 6 HIT PTS after every round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, APPEARANCE: 23
Selling price: 7 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 21, Mana 88

??

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-16-2008 15:38 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

how much you want for it?
04-17-2008 09:48
NateDogg
unregistered

Still looking for everything.

UP
04-18-2008 13:27
NateDogg
unregistered

up
04-21-2008 08:28
NateDogg
unregistered

up
04-22-2008 13:20
NateDogg
unregistered

UP, still looking.
04-23-2008 08:32
NateDogg
unregistered

up
04-25-2008 08:26
NateDogg
unregistered

up
04-29-2008 16:05
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008

how much for signet of wisdom +5?

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
04-29-2008 18:20 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

ooh look what i have found:

Copper Ring of Wisdom (+3) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +4, KNOWLEDGE +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 31, APPEARANCE: 24
Selling price: 7 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 75, Mana 181

04-29-2008 19:53 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

ok, but are you selling it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 04-30-2008 09:34.

04-30-2008 09:34
NateDogg
unregistered

up
05-01-2008 08:40
NateDogg
unregistered

UP
05-04-2008 18:37
NateDogg
unregistered

edit, new/diff items wanted
UP
05-14-2008 10:33
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

u still looking for:
does it need a suffix?

Bracelet of Art (+3)
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 29
Selling price: 8 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 58, Mana 212

will sell for 2 ls

05-14-2008 14:15 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Looking for, can you help? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

indeed i am, replied in game Wink
05-14-2008 16:13
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

Bracelet of Werewolf

hw much are you gonna pay for this

05-14-2008 17:01 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

sorry no need for werewolf now, i've been offered one by someone else, thats for the offer though.
05-15-2008 08:13
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Clan: LOR

shorts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have the shorts but they r short shorts of arms dealer +1 is that ok Tongue

05-15-2008 08:15 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
NateDogg
unregistered

@stevie8 - Replied via pm

@everyone - someone contacted me about a ring of art, i can't remember who, if you still have it can you contact me again please Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 05-17-2008 10:22.

05-17-2008 10:21
NateDogg
unregistered

up
05-18-2008 11:36
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: shorts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by stevie8
i have the shorts but they r short shorts of arms dealer +1 is that ok Tongue

@stevie8 - it would be useful if you replied to your msgs. keep it, i'll get from someone more reliable.

UP, STILL LOOKING

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 05-19-2008 16:36.

05-19-2008 16:36
NateDogg
unregistered

up
05-21-2008 10:51
NateDogg
unregistered

edit & up
05-21-2008 23:55
NateDogg
unregistered

edit, new req's and up
05-24-2008 10:39
NateDogg
unregistered

edit and up
05-25-2008 09:56
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Any Hawk's or Twisted Jewelry (amulet, rings etc) + Lot, Lot More

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH