Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I wanna be an expo mob!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I wanna be an expo mob!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

I wanna be an expo mob!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bet that title will get a lot of views

Anyhow this is what I think would be great fun for those involved

I wanna be an expo mob!!!

if you have over 1000pts (lvl74) then let a clan or team of a clan under 500pts (129pts upwards Lvl52) siege you.

(Don't worry about honour as "The lord" will be alone therefore no loss and no gain in honour).

The layout would be easy enough e.g.

Lord of Darkness Vs hopeful clan

The Lord of Darkness can depict the terms of the siege e.g. how many, a point limit if any etc etc now I know some vamps don't really listen to their clan leaders but it shouldn't matter that much with the current trend of sieges.

A few suggestions for the stimulations
Cap on number of vamps equals the "Lord of Darkness" attacks by 2
No Arcana
No disposables
Day of week
(this is open for suggestions)

So if you wanna be a "Lord of Darkness mob" Plz post with your terms of siege.

If you wanna be one of the hopeful clans wait for a "Lord of Darkness" challenge and then post saying that you or a small team lead by you accepts (Plz check if the Lord is stronger then you or not beforehand I checked and min lvl to start one should be lvl52 or above and the min at time of print for a lord of Darkness is rank 85)

If this is considered a stupid idea plz don't tell me as I'm very sensitive lol only kidding just closed the tread or delete or whatever but only if this is a stupid idea and zero co-operation.

Lord of Darkness:

Hopeful leader:
Almerase (Clan NIGHT)

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 01-13-2010 17:07.

01-12-2010 16:10 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
almerase

Registration Date: 07-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Night

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol sounds like fun I think atleast some ppl in my clan are in almost all the time Big Grin
01-12-2010 16:23 almerase is offline Search for Posts by almerase Add almerase to your Buddy List
dv8ed1

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Medea]

I wanna be an expo mob!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes we are!

XD
01-12-2010 16:48 dv8ed1 is offline Search for Posts by dv8ed1 Add dv8ed1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for dv8ed1
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-> David vs Goliath
A very similar idea.

01-12-2010 17:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by BattleOx
First result Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thought I'd just put in the first result

The Badge of the Souleater393

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d46f9081b

Deathjam gets the badge I reckon we need to sort out a few kinks. Any suggestions??

The Goialth's from the David Vs Goliath tread can I add ye as Lord of Darkness please?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BattleOx: 01-13-2010 17:06.

01-13-2010 16:43 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
-> David vs Goliath
A very similar idea.

Failing to see any differences myself

01-15-2010 03:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I wanna be an expo mob!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH