Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Blade 4000 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Blade 4000
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Blade 4000 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He started off just being mildly offensive, but when it gets to this:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...=5234608&type=1

he has got to go ... at least for a while.

I can provide other messages if required

03-14-2008 23:59 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

48h

03-15-2008 08:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gendibal
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This guy never learns .......

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...=5609401&type=1

A warning to all clan leaders and deputies, take it under advisement that if you accept him into the fold, this guy will lie about his 'enemies', and will also attempt to play your clan off against multiple other clans (he attempted to do so with LoD, SH, BC and DB).

I'm not saying don't accept him, just advising you all to watch your backs, because he is, basically, a troublemaker.

Relevant posting from the leaders and deputy leaders of LoD, SH, BC and DB, as well as other players targeted by Blade-4000 should be considered valid within this thread.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 03-27-2008 10:56.

03-27-2008 10:38 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

he was trying to minipulate me into sieging gendibal to no way i was going to do that

1. were allies
2. theres really no points because we wouldnt stand a chance lol

and hes having this rivalry with THEKILLERBEEZ

gendibal knows this because me and my clan leader has informed eachother

L.O.D
03-27-2008 10:44 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Szeszej
Administrator

5 days

03-28-2008 01:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

Don't know if this will help or not, but a while ago when he was in a clan our clan was seiging, he did send me a message telling me that if i desired, he would spread some rumours about their clan leader and turn the whole clan on him.

And lately he has been trying to get everyone to pick fights with BC. It isn't against the rules no but he has been causing alot of un-needed trouble. My deputy and i decided best to exclude him from the clan, for the safety of our loyal members.

03-28-2008 11:25 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Clan: L.O.D

excactly my and gendiabals point hes trying to create a war

L.O.D
03-28-2008 11:36 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Szeszej
Administrator

Permanent ban for:

ID 16728
Login singletonj
Posta Blade-4000

ID 26847
Login I_KILL_U_4_FUN
Posta Commander_J-Shepherd

ID 28596
Login jsingleton
Posta Satans_Assassin

Reason? Multiaccounts

03-30-2008 02:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: underworld

blade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi every1 im srry about blade and the trouble he caused u all im here 2 ask u if u would giv him a clean start cause he keeps buggin me about not bein able 2 log in cuz he hasbeen banned and if he was unbanned he would apologize 2 u all ill make sure he does this cuz if he doesnt ill stop him from comin on the game alltogether i understand if u wont im just doin this 2 shut him up and if u hav questions my bloodwars name is Onaga-4000 o and 2 let u know im his dad so ill deal with him if he botheres u again if u dont beleive im his dad ask THEKILLERBEEZ. thank u 4 ur attention
04-29-2008 00:02 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry but he won't be unbanned.

04-29-2008 00:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Blade 4000

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH