Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Scythe of Dracula (+3) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Scythe of Dracula (+3) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 6.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bulldozerlf

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Legendary Good Scythe of Dracula (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Scythe of Dracula (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 72 - 137
Effects: Chance to hit -10, attacks per round: 2, weapon damage +14, +17 to HP per hit, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 63 (80), STRENGTH: 56 (71), INTELLIGENCE: 40 (51), KNOWLEDGE: 38 (4Cool , AGILITY: 20 (25), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 172 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1205, Mana 3314

Legendary Perfect Scythe of Dracula CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 86 - 159
Effects: Chance to hit -14, attacks per round: 2, weapon damage +17, +20 to HP per hit, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 78 (100), STRENGTH: 70 (89), INTELLIGENCE: 51 (65), KNOWLEDGE: 52 (66), AGILITY: 27 (34), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 221 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1925, Mana 5294

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by bulldozerlf: 04-20-2011 14:31.

01-29-2010 09:58 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

less damage than deadly, but lower requirements and no -toughness. too bad its female only. id say ss would be fair

01-29-2010 11:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1-2ss imo, everyone who has the strength to use it uses an unprefixed one should be after it.

01-29-2010 11:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BLP

I know I'd easily pay 2 SS for it if I had to fight for it.

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)
01-29-2010 15:40 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

Thread Starter Thread Started by bulldozerlf

Its in auction ;p and seems ill get 3 ss till now Tongue
Thank you for your help Tongue
01-30-2010 12:28 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any worth ? Smile
03-18-2010 14:23 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

I don't know much about 1-handed melee but i'd hazard a guess at 4SS as this would be damn good on G+3 and higher!

03-18-2010 18:03 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

4SS ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!?!?!?!?!

I know there hasnt been a TF been sold but atleast check the closed for other one handers.. most go for a few BS-HS at best
03-18-2010 18:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Yeah thats true but the amount of agility you would get from this weapon at a much higher level would be astronomical!

03-18-2010 18:20 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Good Serrated Knife of Hitting (+4) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 16 - 17
Effects: Chance to hit +10, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +23, all weapons damage +7

TF would have the same bonuses, just an extra attack, more damage and -chance to hit.

23 agility at G+4 isn't really astronomical. Light xxx of Hitting gives more.

HS or so
03-18-2010 18:29 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I don't know much about 1-handed melee but i'd hazard a guess at 4SS as this would be damn good on G+3 and higher!

Simple advice:

If you don't know much about 1h melee - don't evaluate it Wink

quote:
Yeah thats true but the amount of agility you would get from this weapon at a much higher level would be astronomical!

SPAM?

+1 :>

I think LS max for this TF Tongue

03-18-2010 18:31 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

SS top --> mergepart for light thunderfist of courage/hitting and they go for 2-3SS

4SS is way too much
LS is probably a reasonable price

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-19-2010 08:05 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

u could merge it for a friendly xxx of conqureror Tongue

anyway , thank u .. its on auction Tongue
03-19-2010 13:53 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by bulldozerlf
u could merge it for a friendly xxx of conqureror Tongue

Yes, with murderous/venomous kama of ancestors/conqueror, so I don't see how that comment would be relevant in any way...

I agree with the LS max.

03-19-2010 14:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item , please eval , thank u.
04-22-2010 16:35 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

up
04-24-2010 14:49 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item , please eval.
04-24-2010 20:44 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item please eval Smile Big Grin
04-26-2010 21:01 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

on the Good Silver Signet of Accuracy i would say MS + LF or a SS maximum

04-26-2010 21:19 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

2ss+ easy

If someone has dignified xxx of xxx that merges with acc for acc/youth then you going to get loads

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-26-2010 21:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item Smile please eval
08-14-2010 20:09 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

5SS+

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

08-14-2010 20:16 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

7-9SS

I had to pay 12SS for something similar not so long ago Frown
08-14-2010 20:19 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

6 - 8 SS

08-14-2010 20:32 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

6-8ss

Field corset of speed lot better but evalued almost as evals here atm

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-14-2010 22:55 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item ;p please eval
08-18-2010 21:40 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

That is obscene... its so hard to keep this evaluation clean....

20-50 ss.

A very broad evaluation i know, but we shall wait for the melee behemoths and mergemasters to give a more precise stab. I may have underestimated the value also...

Congratz. 20 MIN

08-18-2010 22:07 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

That's a very nice item, and as it is a legendary, it's very hard to eval.
I'd say 40 - 50 SS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 08-19-2010 01:37.

08-19-2010 01:36 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I sir commend you for this and would say this is an item of pricelessness..

I mean 40+SS

What melee user with 1H wouldnt want this? I think unless youve dropped this, this is a PERFECT 1H melee weapon and wouldnt need to change it once having it
08-19-2010 10:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
corRuption

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cursed One

Id say minimum of 35 SS as Flash said what 1h melee user wouldnt like to have this in there inventory

Very nice drop indeed Tongue
08-19-2010 11:50 corRuption is offline Search for Posts by corRuption Add corRuption to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

20 SS Start price and then every 1 handed melee player will bid his ass off my guess for selling price 35 SS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-19-2010 15:45 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
RazielBlack

Registration Date: 07-28-2010

What we have here is a record breaking weapon

andone that every top level one handed player will sell al of their equip to get their hands on.

Start bid should be about 25SS

and you should see a final bit of 35-40 if not more.

One of the best 1 handed weapons I have ever come across

Congrats

08-19-2010 16:32 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Dont even think you need to worry about putting a minium price at all theres no need, you will have every one handed melee player bid pretty much every stone for it, if it went for less than 30SS id be shocked, im guessing people have a good 50ss to play with out there, its a shame i cant afford it Mad

Value 30SS min
Probably looking near 40-50SS depending on who has the most stones.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

08-19-2010 20:59 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

end price upwards of 50ss.... im just annoyed im skint after making my cape

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-19-2010 21:03 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Okay guys I think he gets the idea now Wink
8 Evals is enough I'm sure Tongue
No more for this same item please because I think we've established its an amazing find worth alot Roll Eyes

08-19-2010 21:07 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

New item , please eval Smile
04-20-2011 14:31 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

like i said on irc, 14ss + Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

04-20-2011 14:37 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

hmm..not anymore....round 8SS now...shame it has no prefix... Big Grin
04-20-2011 14:58 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Scythe of Dracula (+3)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH