Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » ~~~~Perfect Diamond Ring of Hard Skin~~~~ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page ~~~~Perfect Diamond Ring of Hard Skin~~~~ 10 Votes - Average Rating: 3.7010 Votes - Average Rating: 3.70
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

~~~~Perfect Diamond Ring of Hard Skin~~~~ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Diamond Ring of Hard Skin MP=50K BN=MP+24h+5min rule

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +14, CHARISMA +10, AGILITY -1, TOUGHNESS +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, APPEARANCE: 21
Selling price: 10 500 Lgo

02-04-2010 08:48 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Perfect Diamond Ring of Hard Skin MP=50K BN=MP+24h+5min rule

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +14, CHARISMA +10, AGILITY -1, TOUGHNESS +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, APPEARANCE: 21
Selling price: 10 500 Lgo

02-04-2010 08:50 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

02-05-2010 15:22 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

02-07-2010 13:00 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

02-08-2010 15:23 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

02-10-2010 17:19 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tuna

02-12-2010 09:32 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » ~~~~Perfect Diamond Ring of Hard Skin~~~~

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH