Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » shu-whan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page shu-whan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GodLike

Registration Date: 03-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: L.O.D

shu-whan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

possible multi account here:

shu-whan
and shu whans protector just have a look and im not accusing any one here ive only just spotted it

L.O.D
03-30-2008 22:58 GodLike is offline Search for Posts by GodLike Add GodLike to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GodLike
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They'll be checked.

04-03-2008 00:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

RE: shu-whan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just noticed this complaint we arent we are mates who go to school together thanks he showed me this and i got better than him lol through premium so .....please no more accusation

07-21-2008 23:58 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I actually always wondered about you to aswell =]

Im glad you are two different people ^_^

07-22-2008 00:04 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

thanks demon what your ingame name?

07-22-2008 00:36 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » shu-whan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH