Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Best wishes for every woman on BW :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Best wishes for every woman on BW :) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Best wishes for every woman on BW :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hope u ll get everything that u desire Big Grin either in bw and in real life Big Grin

PS. if some1 don't know today is International Women's Day Smile

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

03-08-2010 11:45 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EVERYDAY is international womens day ¬_¬ you always gota be nice and keep em happy otherwise your in trouble ^_^ lol
03-08-2010 12:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
EVERYDAY is international womens day ¬_¬ you always gota be nice and keep em happy otherwise your in trouble ^_^ lol

Spoken from experience? lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-08-2010 15:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:

DAMN RIGHT FLASHLY.....

you should anyways XD and if not you'll get bumwiggled Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-08-2010 15:34 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Ofcorse Lys lol any man thats ever spoken to a woman knows these rules Tongue

And bea.... .. bea.. your are you lol.. i have nothing to say to that comment asusual you leave me with out anything to say.. LOL
03-08-2010 15:55 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
Ofcorse Lys lol any man thats ever spoken to a woman knows these rules Tongue

And bea.... .. bea.. your are you lol.. i have nothing to say to that comment asusual you leave me with out anything to say.. LOL

<333 hahaha

anyways happy girlies day girlies ^^ <3 Big Grin xxxx

03-08-2010 16:07 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Best wishes, but still

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON TEH INTERNETZ!!!111oneoneone

03-08-2010 22:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thats all I got for now

03-08-2010 22:40 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

girl's ur day is nearly over mwuhahahaha

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-08-2010 23:55 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Best wishes, but still

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON TEH INTERNETZ!!!111oneoneone

omg a dev pulled a funny Red Face

...... arty your sexist pic's were moderately amusing too

and for content, why do women have smaller feet?

so they can get closer to the sink!

hahahaha...hahaha..ha........heh...... look i tried ok >:U

03-09-2010 11:03 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Artoir

You missed out one thing in your first diagram

Females visit a store more then once on any one occation - LOL

I should know - I get dragged around the shops constantly by one

3 hours later - myfeel now bloody stumps and we finally reach Game

Her responce after 1min 22sec

"How much longer are you gonna be I'm bored and I hate this place"

I get a total of less then 5 minutes guy shopping 'cause she doesn;t like it.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

03-09-2010 11:40 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

And here I thought this was going to be a nice post for women rather then one that's now about making fun of them....

03-09-2010 14:03 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
And here I thought this was going to be a nice post for women rather then one that's now about making fun of them....
there are still gentlemen who don't need a International Women's Day to show some appreciation.
(I'm one of them, ask llianna, lol)

03-09-2010 14:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
there are still gentlemen who don't need a International Women's Day to show some appreciation.

hahaha lick much

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-09-2010 22:18 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

"Women don't need watches. There's a clock on the oven!"

03-09-2010 23:49 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
"Women don't need watches. There's a clock on the oven!"

I lold hard
03-10-2010 01:48 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

omg this thread was meant to be nice ¬_¬ SHHHH now Frown ...

ever heard the saying,
"if you have nothing nice to say. DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL?"

¬_¬

03-10-2010 11:48 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I have a question... when is it International Men's Day??

I just wanna know when to ask for my r'spec. Big Grin

Oh, and just so you all know; ma tentacles have got luuurve for ma lady everyday of the year. Mwuhahahahahahahahahahaha. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-10-2010 20:46 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

November 19th so there's plenty of time till the international men's day Wink
quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:

I second that (except the llianna part, obviously) Big Grin

The day's over, trolls hijacked this thread so I think it's pointless to keep it open Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-10-2010 21:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Best wishes for every woman on BW :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH