Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New building ~ lab; task building ;d » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New building ~ lab; task building ;d 7 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Smile New building ~ lab; task building ;d Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The idea man is back "D
prepare to be annoyed Tongue

The building block sandwhiched between body guard and slaughter house. and the pig stastion and arms.
It mar's the beauty of my crap hovel i think Tongue

I think a lab would be a good building to add, all this crud about nano bots... and other space age stuff and all we got to exploite this technology is a brothel really, cyber hoes lol

I think would be nice to have some more tasks (that aint stupidly hard like 800k of XX) that have rewards other than PoP and stones to feed to the R'n'G Tongue

Not sure about effects, no doubt some greedy lazy person will say "PoH", right before i kick them in the beanbags Tongue got a few idea's about effects thou;

1; Blood gain, syntetic blood Smile people lose thou, lowers per level as they get better at makeing more fake blood from each host/person/what ever
2; PoH gain Big Grin
3; Chance to find better items on quests increased, technolgy gain?
4; Increased set bonuses, technolgy bonus

Task idea's; something simple
1; Kill, kill... and erm; KILL!!! Big Grin pwn the shizney out of some random werewolfs/zombies/gunners
2; kill, kill and guess what kill Wink mobs Smile
3; stick to the tradiction of being annoying to do; blood/money/people sacrafice -.-

Let me know what you think, i think it's an ace idea

Ofc it will be ignored i know; but forums seems silent atm... unless it's necro selling/buying spam "BN, MP, BJ?!?!" wtf, get a life? or even better; your own forum to spam lolz

04-19-2010 15:39 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Like It But I Don't See What The Point In The New Building Bit But The Part About Questing Sounds Good But Rest I Am Not So Sure On Big Grin

Edit: Typo

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 04-19-2010 15:57.

04-19-2010 15:54 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

please bear in mind this post took me 5 minutes ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, not bad at all!
Since it would be a lab, I'd suggest a very minor gain from the building and ridiculous requirements (as usual). Something like:

SCIENCE LAB (LEVEL 1) CLOSE
SCIENCE LAB Technology is the way forward in this world. By study your scientists learn more about nanites and mana and how they affect the world. This enables every successful vampire to benefit from the new technology.

Effect: +2% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2
Cost: 50 000 Lgo, 125 000 people, 500 nanites, 500 mana
Requirements: INTELLIGENCE: 50, HOSPITAL: 1
Construction duration: 50 min.
Effect: +4% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

Max level of building 5, with something along the lines:

SCIENCE LAB (LEVEL 4) CLOSE
SCIENCE LAB Technology is the way forward in this world. By study your scientists learn more about nanites and mana and how they affect the world. This enables every successful vampire to benefit from the new technology.

Effect: +8% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 5
Cost: 250 000 Lgo, 625 000 people, 2500 nanites, 2500 mana
Requirements: INTELLIGENCE: 100, HOSPITAL: 5
Construction duration: 4 hrs. 20 min.
Effect: +10% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

EDIT: And now we can have a task to sacrifice mana and nanites Big Grin

04-19-2010 16:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like the idea of new buildings to rape my money and resorces lol.

Not too sure about the Mana + Nanaties but as its an idea topic things can flow Tongue

But im all for new things like this so it gets my thumbs up.

quote:
3; Chance to find better items on quests increased, technolgy gain?
4; Increased set bonuses, technolgy bonus

Im not sure what game but im sure there was something like this working very very well in a different place Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashAOD: 04-19-2010 16:11.

04-19-2010 16:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2
Cost: 50 000 Lgo, 125 000 people

O.o

Nice to see another building with stupid people requirements Wink
lol I has an idea which people will most likely hate Tongue

As a requirement you have to sacrifice PoH to upgrade it therefore people may seige more if they want to upgrade this building Big Grin (theres method in the madness) This could help counteract the grumbling people are doing about lack of seiges and too much PoH from buildings/ambushes etc. also it would be an alternative to costing loads and loads or people/blood which for most people 125 000 is hard to raise, especially whilst being farmed by higher players (llianna Mad ) lol... So instead of another building for all the higherer peeps e.g the graveyard how about one that middle - higher peeps can build? Big Grin

I like the ideas put forward about the effects just not so sparkly about the costs Tongue but anyways am just trying to help and present a different opinion Cool so don't shoot me for doing so Wink

04-19-2010 16:51 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

or howabout ridiculas requirements to build but it give's a +1 easiness bonus Big Grin

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-19-2010 16:56 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
or howabout ridiculas requirements to build but it give's a +1 easiness bonus Big Grin

So if you lose your square you cant equip your gear anymore? Not the best idea.

I would've thought +1 Luck for every level of it wouldnt be a terrible bonus to have.
04-19-2010 17:32 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
RE: please bear in mind this post took me 5 minutes ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Hmm, not bad at all!
Since it would be a lab, I'd suggest a very minor gain from the building and ridiculous requirements (as usual). Something like:

SCIENCE LAB (LEVEL 1) CLOSE

Effect: +2% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2
Effect: +4% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

Max level of building 5, with something along the lines:

SCIENCE LAB (LEVEL 4) CLOSE

Effect: +8% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 5
Cost: 250 000 Lgo, 625 000 people, 2500 nanites, 2500 mana
Requirements: INTELLIGENCE: 100, HOSPITAL: 5
Construction duration: 4 hrs. 20 min.
Effect: +10% mana and nanites gain through destroying of objects.

EDIT: And now we can have a task to sacrifice mana and nanites Big Grin

;O brilliant
Level 5 max? perhaps more expensive in the lgo area then? or max levels = to your zone? i.e;
zone 5 = level 5
zone 4 = level 6
zone 3 = level 7
zone 2 = level 8
zone 1 = level 10

also, as naties is much easier to get than mana;
+2% nanites and +4% mana at level 1
+4% nanties and +6% mana at level 2
+6% nanites and +8% mana at level 3
+8% nanites and +10% mana at level 4
+10% nanites and +12% mana at level 5
??? Confused

Good idea on the task aswell Smile better nanties and mana that can be gotten from my 50 thousand short bows +2/3 than junk that is hardly on auction anymore lol Wink

Edit; spelling :|

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 04-19-2010 18:40.

04-19-2010 18:39 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
;O brilliant
Level 5 max? perhaps more expensive in the lgo area then? or max levels = to your zone? i.e;
zone 5 = level 5
zone 4 = level 6

zone 3 = level 7
zone 2 = level 8
zone 1 = level 10

Interesting idea. The issue with this is that if it costs:
quote:
UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2

...for level 2, you'd need to be at least in z3 to build it, so the idea of stratified maximum level is kind of obsolete. As if people in z2 and z1 need more of an advantage already...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-19-2010 19:58 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

RE: New building ~ lab; task building ;d Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
The idea man is back "D
prepare to be annoyed Tongue

Woooot!!

lovin the ideas so far

ones i like
1. costs poh to build(preferably lots)
2. Chance to find better items on quests increased, technolgy gain? (you mean luck?)

dont really care about the nanites/mana stuff as i dont merge very often cos all the items worth merging are ridicukousky expensive to buy anyway

idea from me
1) 1% increased effect from all buildings
2) umm damn ive ran out already ill think of more though dont you worry

as for the tasks yes to all of them expecially the kill kill kill ones

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-20-2010 02:13 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

can it give naties aswell?
labs can build stuff
04-20-2010 10:50 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Im liking everything i hear. If i read everything correctly this is a new building AND task idea? Are you thinking the building is going to be restricted to certain zones?

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-22-2010 14:53 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:
;O brilliant
zone 5 = level 5
zone 4 = level 6

zone 3 = level 7
zone 2 = level 8
zone 1 = level 10

Interesting idea. The issue with this is that if it costs:
quote:
UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2

...for level 2, you'd need to be at least in z3 to build it, so the idea of stratified maximum level is kind of obsolete. As if people in z2 and z1 need more of an advantage already...

A small techni.. something or other Tongue
level 1 for zone 4 and 5 then, and 5, 7 and 10 for zones 3, 2 and 1?

& They have higher advantages because they need it, all there items are at good+5 and need mergeing into perfect and higher if they are going to get any further

~~~~~~

I had an idea that the building would be apart of act 3 and do loads, Ie; blood/money/people/poh gain aswell as increased drop rates and other helpful do-dar's, but require some major requirements, like certain badges, base stats and then being able to solo something crazy strong, which increase alot per level of building
IE;
Level 1 = Level 70, 50 charisma/golom badge
Level 2 = level 75, 55 reputation/noble badge
level 3 = level 80, 58 in 2 stats/Med badge
level 4 = level 85, 60 rep/arachne badge
level 5 = level 90, 60 charisma/romulus and remus
and so on if more levels would be needed (level 11 max if goes by badges, up to level 120 i think @ 5 levels per level? Confused )

Or something like that
Perhaps nanites and mana on top of those requirements aswell Smile
But that was an idea for a new type of server i wanted to fund, independate from nerco and underworld crappy patches, and just keep the good 1's + mine Tongue perhaps it is a good idea, i dont know... i think it is... the builing that is, not the server Wink

Edit; spelling & grammer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 04-22-2010 23:45.

04-22-2010 23:43 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i actually love the idea to need badges to build it, it would certainy bring a new element into the game also it would mean ppl who have skiped badege's would have to go back and get them :L

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-22-2010 23:48 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
I had an idea that the building would be apart of act 3 and do loads, Ie; blood/money/people/poh gain aswell as increased drop rates and other helpful do-dar's, but require some major requirements, like certain badges, base stats and then being able to solo something crazy strong, which increase alot per level of building
IE;
and so on if more levels would be needed (level 11 max if goes by badges, up to level 120 i think @ 5 levels per level? Confused )
Sorry, but this is a fail.
1, Soloing an expo mob? This is tattoo discrimination big time! Plus I want to see who can solo RomRem. You know, infernal visions etc...
2, Charisma 60? To get it from 59 to 60 costs 469563 points of progress...
3, 55 rep is a task already. In Zone 2.

I think you've overdone it.

04-22-2010 23:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
IE;
Sorry, but this is a fail.
1, Soloing an expo mob? This is tattoo discrimination big time! Plus I want to see who can solo RomRem. You know, infernal visions etc...
2, Charisma 60? To get it from 59 to 60 costs 469563 points of progress...
3, 55 rep is a task already. In Zone 2.

I think you've overdone it.

i didnt mean solo, i ment the badge was part of the requirements. sorry i didnt make that clear, you know what im like Big Grin
the mob(s) needed for each level would be something like the task siege's

& the pop would be twice if not 3 times easier to gain that it would be on "my" server (were the requirements are from), so that 469k PoP would be gotten alot quicker than on underworld. it would be... anarchy Tongue heh *lols to self*

Perhaps you could PM me or post some better requirements for underworld and necro diablo? Smile
& perhaps you would want a draft of the server changes when i have time to finish typeing it all up? Wink i think you would like it
*a lil offtopic xD*

Anyways, is just an idea i thought i would throw in thar, i prefer the original, with your nanties and mana Smile

04-23-2010 00:08 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

would have to agree with diablo on the advantages of the building so far. 1 building can't be expected to do over-the-top things, not in this game. extra nanites & mana sounds like a great small advantage Smile
also i like the sound of a "science lab"... has a nice ring to it Wink

04-26-2010 13:56 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New building ~ lab; task building ;d

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH