Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE France!!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page France!!!!!!!!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
belphegor

Registration Date: 04-27-2009

France!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im the only one???????i know..im not the only one :-))))
07-06-2010 16:10 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the [pouet] are french Wink

09-02-2010 20:42 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh2

Registration Date: 08-25-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My parents do Pleased
09-07-2010 22:55 TheMightyBoosh2 is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh2 Add TheMightyBoosh2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE France!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH