Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » putting items on auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page putting items on auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

putting items on auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 50024

Problem description:
I am trying to put up Legendary Heavy crossbow (+5) but when i go to auction it, it does not give me a choice to choose this item

the item is in my armoury, in the 10th self, i have trying moveing it around and that does not help and still dont let me auction this item

and also ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 56 / 80 +0 [enlarge] so it cant be because i got too many items either

any ideas?

edit, more description added

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 09-11-2010 10:36.

09-11-2010 10:33 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From tutorial:

quote:
CREATE AUCTION

Auctioned item cannot be used.
Item requirements

You can put on auction:

* any items with prefix and/or suffix with quality level minimum +3
* any gun with quality level minimum +3
* any item without prefix and suffix with quality level minimum +6 (good)

It needs to be at least 'Good' before it can be auctioned as it has no suffix
09-11-2010 10:40 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oooooo ok thank you Smile
09-11-2010 10:53 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » putting items on auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH