Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » phone login HUGE problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page phone login HUGE problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

phone login HUGE problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: acidic shots (not my ID but i cant find it)

Problem description: blackberry curve 9300

every time i try to log in to my account via my phone, after inputting my login details, the home page just reloads, i thought this might be an issue with the phone itself so tried many other sites, all worked fine ive been in contact with my network provider and also with blackberry, both of whom insist there is no fault on there end which leaves me with only the game to turn to

is there something not quite normal with the scripting or something? i can log in using my friends iphone or samsung galaxy, my phone just refuses to co operate

help me?

IGN: acidic shots
11-24-2010 22:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes Demonfury, I have a blackberry curve as well and it happens with me too.
Any thoughts ppl?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 11-26-2010 13:44.

11-24-2010 22:15 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

blackberry curve 9300 didnt support javascript.

wanna try with your web browser in PC,
easy Smile ,
uncheck box that have javascript thing in the option/tools and you will have same condition with blackberry curve 9300.

ps:i dont have blackberry curve 9300, but im sure 90% like that.

npc son's name : cpu

11-24-2010 23:20 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

epic ill give it a try shortly mate nice one Smile

11-25-2010 16:22 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

Registration Date: 01-19-2009

I couldn't find the box to uncheck any javascript setting on my Blackberry...any help on resolving this issue would be really handy...
11-26-2010 11:07 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

if you read my prev msg carefully that happen (found check box) when you using browser in PC (firefox)

so you maybe not find any javasript setting in blackberry...
(i dunno coz i never use bb curve 9300)
usually bb support only cookies...than javascript...

11-26-2010 11:53 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

nah, theres no way to use java on a blackberry, i think imma sell my phone and get the iphone 4 instead Smile

thanks for the help anyways npc

11-26-2010 18:05 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

use/install opera mini and problem will solved Pleased

11-27-2010 00:52 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

straight to the phone yea?

11-27-2010 16:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
straight to the phone yea?

yes, like all java app in nokia.

11-27-2010 17:05 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

sorted, working fine, dude, i shall now on worship you as my god Smile

computers and networks, i can do with my eyes shut, phones confuse me Frown

11-27-2010 17:11 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
bigbluegrapes

Registration Date: 01-19-2009

there must also be a way to adjust settings without installing opera mini..the 1st time I used my BB to log in to BW everything worked fine and I finished all quests and ambushes...I tried the following day and that is when the problems described started, no settings had been changed manually by me in that time so why does it now keep logging me out after I log in?
12-01-2010 16:22 bigbluegrapes is offline Search for Posts by bigbluegrapes Add bigbluegrapes to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

ive checked every setting my phone has mate and theres nothing there to allow java scripting, the only option i really had was to install opera and it works a treat now Smile

12-01-2010 16:48 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » phone login HUGE problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH