Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Christmas Gift from BWTeam » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Christmas Gift from BWTeam 10 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Christmas Gift from BWTeam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear players,
As a gift to all our players we would like to present you with a Christmas gift:

Between 27.12 and 31.12 we will activate a Christmas patch that will grant all players +50 luck.

On this occasion we would also like to wish you all happy Christmas Smile .

With regards,
BW Team

12-11-2010 10:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Christmas Gift from BWTeam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Dear players,
As a gift to all our players we would like to present you with a Christmas gift:

Between 27.12 and 31.12 we will activate a Christmas patch that will grant all players +50 luck.

On this occasion we would also like to wish you all happy Christmas Smile .

With regards,
BW Team

WOOT

just the days i wont be able to get online Wink

great gift though guys Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-11-2010 11:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol no worries paranoia they will put good drops off lol

12-11-2010 11:02 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

imagine you play bw all server then you wont sleep 4 days lol
lets hope no internet problem that days..

maybe you can consider this (another) gift. Tongue

npc son's name : cpu

12-11-2010 11:04 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

I imagine this luck will work as reputation when concidering Chance of Succesful Ambush correct?
Thanks for that BW team.

12-11-2010 11:43 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
I imagine this luck will work as reputation when concidering Chance of Succesful Ambush correct?
Thanks for that BW team.

Technically.. Yes. As luck helps get through ambushes. But luck also is chance to dodge lol. So really it balances itself out and itl mainly be for finds on quests
12-11-2010 12:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
quote:
Thanks for that BW team.

Technically.. Yes. As luck helps get through ambushes. But luck also is chance to dodge lol. So really it balances itself out and itl mainly be for finds on quests

But luck does not increase your chance of a better find - it only increases your chance of a successful quest - or at least that is what all the Dev's say.

Regardless of that, it is a lovely xmas gift, thank you BWT, I will be taking full advantage of all 120hrs worth of luck! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-11-2010 15:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [Gangrel]

now lets hope for a good drop with 125 luckBig Grin

12-11-2010 17:15 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:
quote:
Thanks for that BW team.

But luck does not increase your chance of a better find - it only increases your chance of a successful quest - or at least that is what all the Dev's say.

Regardless of that, it is a lovely xmas gift, thank you BWT, I will be taking full advantage of all 120hrs worth of luck! Tongue Big Grin

Well it doesn't give quality of weapons but luck is more chance of a pre / sufx weapon
12-11-2010 17:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Thanks for that BW team.

Well it doesn't give quality of weapons but luck is more chance of a pre / sufx weapon

as far as i was concerned the 'quality' of the weapon was the +1,+2 good,perf etc of the item.
so if this was the case u wuld get a better drop but whether u get a good,perf would not b affected by increased luck.
hhhmmmm
could some1 clarify this.

but nevertheless its a v good xmas gift.
i wish every1 a merry xmas as well
12-11-2010 18:01 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Thank you. Happy Christmas to BW Team too.

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Robin887: 12-11-2010 18:21.

12-11-2010 18:21 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

1) Increases the chance for successful ambush providing +1% bonus to Reputation for every point of luck. This effect does NOT increase your hp.
2) Increases the chance for successful quest. Every 5 lucks adds +3/+2/+1 % respectively.
3) Increases the chance to loot a preffixed/suffixed item.
4) Increases the chance to find more items in a quest. For example in 5th zone you can find either one or no items so the more luck, the more chance to find at least one.
5) Increases the chance to find a better quality item on Necropolis type realms.
6) The difference in luck between player during combat increases the critical strike chance::

Luck does NOT influence:

1) Finding stones
2) Quality of prefixes and suffixes.
3) Quality of items on Underworld type realms.
4) Quantity of items found on caravans.
5) Items looted during expeditions.
6) Chance for a successful upgrade in Well of Souls.

Taken from the BloodWars Wiki tutorial page Wink
12-11-2010 18:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Thanks Devs, Merry Christmas to you too

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-11-2010 18:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

I don't know if I'm having day dreams but I'm pretty sure I remember a christmas where some 2 handed guns were replaced by snowball launchers and shurikens by snowballs or something like that, there was also a rudolf red nose mask ?

Is that just me hallucinating or did it really happen ? Xmas of 2008.

That was honestly more fun, but meh ... I suppose 50 luck will be good for those who play during those 4 days. A more diverse and longuer patch would have been nice though. Something to reward every type of players and not just the ones who play 24/7 even during family times.

12-11-2010 19:18 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Endonium
I don't know if I'm having day dreams but I'm pretty sure I remember a christmas where some 2 handed guns were replaced by snowball launchers and shurikens by snowballs or something like that, there was also a rudolf red nose mask ?

Is that just me hallucinating or did it really happen ? Xmas of 2008.

That was honestly more fun, but meh ... I suppose 50 luck will be good for those who play during those 4 days. A more diverse and longuer patch would have been nice though. Something to reward every type of players and not just the ones who play 24/7 even during family times.

they didnt HAVE to give us anything, but out of there own good will they have, we as a server spend ALOT of time moaning about how devs overlook anything we ask to be fixed

with no ask of it from us players what so ever, the devs are giving us this through there own kindness, a thank you would go along way you know scrooge, wheres your christmas spirit??

thanks devs Smile merry christmas to you Smile

IGN: acidic shots
12-12-2010 02:40 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Some players prefer the luck bonus Smile

Thank you very much, seasons greetings to the devs.

12-12-2010 06:31 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Yay extra luck! And Merry Christmas Devs. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-13-2010 00:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

theres always going to be someone who cries, even when us players get given something good.

'tis a great gift for us Smile

thank you Smile

12-13-2010 06:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

50 luck?!?

Big Grin

I must go buy a runic set as the one in the c.a. will be booked!

Thanks Devs, and Happy Xmas to you all! ^_^

12-13-2010 08:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

Woop tingling with excitement hopefully itll save me stones trying to buy the rest of my kit.. Thanks DT

Yeah Santas hat of adrenaline ruled and the snowball fight sieges were amazing I was looking forward to that again this year. O well maybe they add some spice next year =]
12-13-2010 12:20 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Esmerelda

images/avatars/avatar-715.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Mint! Cant wait, Merry Xmas Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Esmerelda: 12-13-2010 13:45.

12-13-2010 13:45 Esmerelda is offline Search for Posts by Esmerelda Add Esmerelda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Esmerelda
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

I hate X-mas

12-13-2010 14:43 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

That's AWESOME! Big Grin

The city will run red with blood! The Auctions are going to get a serious quality injection!

I'm glad I came back! This is great!

Merry Vangmas! ^^

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-13-2010 14:50 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

50 luck you say? Shame I'm away from the comp the entirety of that period Frown

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-13-2010 15:07 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

im loving the luck but how about for that same period you fill all the expo locations too :p

quote:

Smile

12-13-2010 16:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
im loving the luck but how about for that same period you fill all the expo locations too :p

The thing is, we'll never be satisfied. If they gave us luck AND all mobs we would found something else to wish. It's always like that.
After so many weeks without anything uncommon, it happens.
I think we all should just thank for it.
Thanks a lot.

12-13-2010 18:33 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Daemonic

Registration Date: 03-15-2009
Clan: AODR

Many Thanks Devs much appreciated and a merry one to you all Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-13-2010 18:48 Daemonic is offline Homepage of Daemonic Search for Posts by Daemonic Add Daemonic to your Buddy List
Agro

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: End

Cool, should get some nice items with that luck, hopefully ^^

Have a cool yule Cool

Please send offers and msgs to me in-game
12-13-2010 22:35 Agro is offline Search for Posts by Agro Add Agro to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

The thing is, we'll never be satisfied. If they gave us luck AND all mobs we would found something else to wish. It's always like that.
After so many weeks without anything uncommon, it happens.
I think we all should just thank for it.
Thanks a lot.

na my reasoning behind that is ill be able to get on for 5 mins to start an expo but not 1hr+ to do quests Wink

im happy with the luck ......family on the other hand Smile

quote:

Smile

12-13-2010 22:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Luck

Some updates and clean ups.

12-14-2010 08:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:

That's great work, thanks Szej, looks good. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-14-2010 19:16 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

quote:
quote:

That's great work, thanks Szej, looks good. Wink

It was always there, I know it cuz I checked it. There might have been a few small changes but the main thing about luck is still the same.

12-14-2010 20:22 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Shocked

Wow.. thanx for this wounderfull gift Big Grin

and marry x-mas to all of you who love this game...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
12-14-2010 21:28 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Sanyala

Registration Date: 10-07-2009

THANKS Happy )

Merry Christmas to all and a wonderful new year

12-15-2010 21:55 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Thanks mods, merry Christmas to all forum readersSmile

12-15-2010 23:02 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

i pity the fool who doesn't have premium at x-mas

thx, it's an awsome x-mas gift

12-19-2010 02:25 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Expiry date: 27 December 2010 13:33:18
Crying

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-19-2010 11:10 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Crying

Expiry date: 27 December 2010 12:16:27

NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx bw team Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-19-2010 16:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Crying

Expiry date: 27 December 2010 12:16:27

NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx bw team Wink

Pay day 23th December Wink

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-19-2010 16:07 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

\o/ magnificent
we'll all get what we always got leg perf clubbers club of clubbers this time having 130 luck and getting more pissed of than usual while having 80 luck and founding the same crap...
but nice try Big Grin

12-26-2010 04:00 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Christmas Gift from BWTeam

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH