Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » deceiving old market upgrade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page deceiving old market upgrade
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

deceiving old market upgrade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:brundefly

Problem description:

hello there,

i have premium most of the time so this does not apply but i just realised when u havent got premium and try to auction two items the message states:

If you want to auction more items then upgrade the OLD MARKET.

however this statement is not true.
maybe this could b changed so as people do not upgrade the old market in false hope.changing this will also advertise premium advantages so would b beneficial to u.

Fly
12-19-2010 23:07 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah please change this Devs, I've foolishly upgraded my market twice when I didnt have premium and I still couldnt auction 2 items.

Or just allow people to auction how much they want regardless of premium.

12-20-2010 10:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » deceiving old market upgrade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH