Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Just a wonder - Auction Pushing up price? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just a wonder - Auction Pushing up price?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Just a wonder - Auction Pushing up price? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im currently bidding on animal ring, soon to finish and i badly need which is why its hitting 4-5ss atm but thing im wondering is why is other bidder adding around 300-500 each bid while i still add only 150.

I'm just wondering if it may be someone pushing up the price as it seems unusal to add 2ms - ss each time instead of only 1

Just wondering as i haven't seen this happen before.

Sorry if its legitermet

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 12-29-2010 00:43.

12-29-2010 00:42 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe he wants to discourage you from further bidding on this item by doing this. That may mean that he doesn't have many stones to spend on ths item, so he wants to trick you. I think you should get it no matter what xD.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

12-29-2010 00:47 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well if that was the case

It shouldn't have gone up on 5ss

I gave up, i still think that is overpriced but cannot report as i was bidding on it

Well thanks he probs was doing that

Unless anyone else has a insight can be closed

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 12-29-2010 01:02.

12-29-2010 00:50 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Just a wonder - Auction Pushing up price?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH