Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » acutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page acutions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

acutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

two questions about them
why can i some times not allowed to bid a soulstone straight way?
and tatium tie was on acution and was going for one soulstone
why can't i beat it with one soul and a heart?
it said i need 525 to bid on it
06-29-2008 20:16 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think that too bid on an item your bid needs to be at least 5% bigger than the last bid or something similer, which is to stop people just upping something 1bs every time or something.

as for not being allowed to bid 1 ss straight away, do you mean because on the stone counter the number of ss where in red?
06-29-2008 20:38 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

Thread Starter Thread Started by fool
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yea
06-29-2008 22:04 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

While creating an auction you can determine which stones you want to get for it. FOr example you want to sell a Murderous mace and you don't want to get any mergestones or soulstones so you just click that you don't want them. Now people can bid only with bloodstones, heartstones and lifestones.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-29-2008 22:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Shiz, im lucky, i got that tie!! ^_^

06-29-2008 22:53 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » acutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH