Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expo locations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expo locations 8 Votes - Average Rating: 7.138 Votes - Average Rating: 7.13
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

Expo locations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This has been addressed before and honestly warn me for making a new thread if you want, but I guess the dev team will only get it if more and more threads are made.

It's been 5 days since reset, and all locations are already empty.

This is NOT normal. How do you manage on Polish servers exactly ? Because here we don't even have a large player base and yet, in under 5 days all mobs are gone, and res costs are already through the roof.

You NEED to do something about this. If you're unlucky enough to do an expo on the 1st or 2nd, you fail it fo some reason, you have to wait 2 days before you can do another one, but by that time all expo locations are empty and if you don't live 24/7 in a z2/z3 square, then you have no PoH and resing a monster is not something you can consider.

And even if you have PoH, you might do 3-4 expos in the month before all your PoH is empty from resing monsters at 2500 poh a monster + costs of expo and participants.

So what, is doing expos above Red Dragon supposed to be reserved for a select few ? I don't understand how you can not have reacted on this yet... ?

COMMUNICATE on this. I'm getting sick of being able to do one expo every 4 weeks.

02-05-2011 08:20 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Emporium

Thread Starter Thread Started by Emporium
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From where I'm standing (because those are the only locations I have access to), it's the 6th of february and this is the current status of expedition locations :

Devil's Finger : Empty - Res cost = 917 PoH
Desert Ephermeh II : Empty - Res cost = 1149 PoH
Stone Swamps : EMpty - Res costs = 849 PoH

I don't have access to higher locations but I'm fairly certain they're also empty (when I say empty I don't take into account res'd monsters since these are taken immediately and are not available), and I'm fairly certain the costs are even higher.

I'm sorry devs but this is ridiculous. As the res costs have been discussed before, I am not discussing the fact that they're high or whatever. Res costs are what they are, I understand that.

What I DO NOT understand is the fact that it takes less than a week after total server reset to reach those levels of res costs and have all locations empty.

It's simply not acceptable.

How do you expect paying customers to enjoy the game if after reaching a certain level, the only thing you can enjoy are expos (because let's face it ambushes and quests get boring pretty fast), but you can't actually enjoy those expos on a semi-regular basis because you can do one every 4 weeks only.

That plus the fact that there are people who do expos every 2 days for the whole month, and they're obviously a select few, and it's all very good for them but because of how PoH is gained and stacked, because of how expo locations are handled, the hole/difference/crater/sea/ocean/whater you want to call it, between the top 50 players and the rest of the game if growing at an even larger speed than before.

So yeah, you need to do something about this. Because without regular expos, attempts at getting badges, building teams with your friends etc, this game is to be honest very boring. And I don't see myself recharging my premium one more time on UW server if this goes on ... I'm tired of not being able to do any expos except if I ninja scavenge a monster that's walking around without a team (and let's face it that's not very glorious + we don't all have time to monitor the expo locations 24/7).

You might not care that one person does't recharge their premium. This server isn't your main cow to milk. The player base here is much smaller than French/Polish servers. We complain all the time etc ... But if one by one all the medium/small players leave, the big players, old dinosaurs faithful to the server, will end up leaving because even at high level, who would pay to play a game with 40 people active in it ?

Ranting on and on, I know ... but you need to adress this issue.

02-06-2011 09:43 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm always with every topic about expos needing a re-think here. I know the res costs have been lowered before but it's just NOT enough. Within days as everybody has said there is nothing left and the only locations that have things in 3/4 of the game get no xp for
02-06-2011 10:27 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.S.

i totally agree with you. it seems that if you are not within the first 50 who have unlimited supply of poh, you can start your own expo once or twice a month.
p.s. judging by the number of ppl complaining about changes to happen in uk1 and 2, and the changes that do happen with patches, i have to say that none of the devs gives a rat's ...bottom about what we feel or if we threaten to leave

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

02-06-2011 15:04 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Lets not play and pay for premium untill they do something about it

02-06-2011 15:06 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

Registration Date: 12-25-2010
Clan: D.B

i agree dnt pay premium or play till they do something about it thats a great call

02-06-2011 16:50 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

i fully concur, for the last year if not longer ive been saying this, expos are the bread and butter of this game if you want to have any chance of growing but the devs seem to be blind to this as they do nothing about it!!

on so many occasions ive noticed that within 12 hours of reset, the golem and noble pheonix zones have both been empty, what the hell is that about?? you have a server base of roughly 18k players, maybe 40% of which are actually active, and vey possibly 25% are trying to gain there golem badge, how can they expect to do this when theres such a small number of mobs compared to the number of players hunting them???

on on res costs, ARE YOU GUYS ON EFFING DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!! if there was any higher you could be arressted for mugging, your seriously taking the **** if after 3 years you expect us to believe you still think you have got expos right, you know youve screwed up here devs, and 99.9% of your client base will tell you the same thing!!!

fix up and sort this out before you lose a hell of a lot of revenue

IGN: acidic shots
02-06-2011 16:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Maybe the problem could be sorted with something very simple. Currently, reset is on the 1st and 15th of the month. What about having reset on the 1st, 10th and 20th of every month? That way, resurrection costs still happen, but there is less pressure on the PoH system. Three resets instead of two every month.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

02-06-2011 17:13 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Maybe the problem could be sorted with something very simple. Currently, reset is on the 1st and 15th of the month. What about having reset on the 1st, 10th and 20th of every month? That way, resurrection costs still happen, but there is less pressure on the PoH system. Three resets instead of two every month.

that would ease the pressure slightly, but the reset costs max out within a week most times, arenas happen once per week, expos should reset on the same basis IMO

02-06-2011 18:02 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Emporium

quote:

As much as this sounds a bit better, it would most likely not change things much.

Reset would need to be once a week (because let's face it, within 6 days, all locations are empty and res costs are already through the roof) - that's a good indication that one week is the right time to do this.

And locations would actually need to hold more monsters. This requires a change in the code, well sorry to say but : So be it. It has to be done, and honestly if it requires work well then I suppose it will be work for which the devs will earn what we pay for this game.

02-06-2011 19:06 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

As nice as it sounds to get the reset every week I'm 90% sure they won't do it.

I'm not 100% on devs logic but I think they look at the polish game and then see if anything needs changing. Not this game and the UK server but they check the main section of the game seeing it's been running longer and doing ok.

I'm not sure if that's 100% true but it very well seems like it
02-06-2011 20:12 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Theres a VERY SIMPLE way to get expo's going through the 'dry spells'

Who says its just gotta be YOU that pays for the expo? Get the clan members involved. If they want exp, they'll have to spend their poh to help start one!

Simple.

Smile

02-06-2011 21:32 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
demonfury v2
Lord

over at v13 we do this, but with res costs peaking at 2k+ each, it only takes a couple of days to drain a full clan of poh, its insane, it needs to be addressed!!!

02-06-2011 22:31 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Delete this stupid patch
v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009

and everything will be ok, you give free poh for lame so you have now no mob Tongue

02-06-2011 23:44 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

May i ask,why the hell is there a certain number of mobs at a location?? And why add another PoH expense to the game?

Enough PoH gets lost in sieges,and starting expos that fail,and make the wasted PoH really a waste.

Exactly like demonfury said.. You can run a few expos with someone else' PoH,and pretty soon you will have an entire clan drained out of PoH.

Expeditions are the biggest source of experience,i'm sure we all agree on that. Regular,and decent growth is when you use them to the fullest,and i mean use the 2 days to organize one expo and participate in 2 others. Only in WD expos,with this principle you can gain 5 points in 3 days. 50 points in one month,and a whole lot of stones just out of white dragons. Also,this works for the ones who play without premium (like me,but i can't pay.. this is another story,i'll get to that).

If everyone followed this,which i believe is greatly desired,we would have an amazing server,growing very fast.
But,going like this,i don't really see the light at the end of the tunnel... Not even a freight train.

That's what it is to be slaved

02-07-2011 00:09 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

i gather people feel this way as they dont expo as much as they dont have enough poh to res,or can never find a free mob.
mayb changing the existing system is too much...so mayb adding other things to make things interesting may b better.

the reason that mobs are empty so soon is that...

higher up there are fewer mobs per location and people just farm them as they r still in the 100percent xp range for that location.

i know people that just two man golems and get 12k if they start and 6k for joining.
now i am gonna do the same as reset and when i am a little stronger...and i would do this for an estimated 5levels.
so between two guys they take out 4golems in three days.
now it would b stupid for them to try and go higher when they can just get easy sure xp this way and level up quicker when they may lose or get less xp from higher mobs as they need more people to join.
and to make things worse if u dont get in line and do the same people will just pass u thru the rankings...so every1 doing this continually the problem will never get better.

i was suggesting a monthly bagde attempt option...i did mention this a few weeks ago.
this way people could expo at the location for their badge and the mobs would resserect straight away making it full all the time.
people who have the badge cannot do it for that location so this makes people try a little higher.
and people would forwell know that they could have a legit attempt at their badge and a guaranteed expo a month more without paying huge honour to ress.
it may stop the complaining a little too and adds a little similar difference to the game.

another suggestion....(dont hate me for this)...
would b to limit players who have already got their badge for a certain location b limited to how many times they could start one in a month.this may share out the expo mobs between thos.i know its a drastic scenario change but i think one is needed here.
02-07-2011 00:13 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:

Lucifer, I agree entirely. Shortening the gap between mob resets would help a lot. Maybe there should be a limit on how many expeditions a clan can do in a day/week?

I don't expo much myself, being in a clan with top 100 players doesn't exactly give you your 'dream team', but it does give you an option to two-man the mob in which you gain the most exp, and still win. When I do get around to expo, there's none left. Zilch, squat, didley in the locations which I've unlocked. I go to resurrect one, and I can barely be able to pay for the PoH.

I also agree with the fact that resting a mob should be a clan effort, however it doesn't solve the no mobs, high costs debate.

And 4thtimelucky: not paying for premium is just shortening down the dev's options. They have to get money from somewhere.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 02-07-2011 00:39.

02-07-2011 00:38 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

franz, bad idea... if you limit how many expos a clan can do per week, all that will do is limit the growth of the smaller players making the gap wider between the top and the bottom players meaning smaller players will probably quit.

this subject has been discussed time and time again. please use the search facility to see how many times.

unless something new comes to this thread i will close it.

02-07-2011 00:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

To boycott premium is the end of the server.

Any more people quit, the server will probably be shut down. The devs already think UK is a waste of time, which is why we probably won't be receiving act 3.

02-07-2011 02:41 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Emporium

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
To boycott premium is the end of the server.

Any more people quit, the server will probably be shut down. The devs already think UK is a waste of time, which is why we probably won't be receiving act 3.

I completely agree with that in a way. But then if they don't want to shut it down and want to revive it, they need to make things better.

I actually introduced 3 friends to bloodwars. They all paid their premium and played for 7 months. Then quit, the three of them, because there wasn't enough to do.

So much for trying to get people interested in the game. They were all regular gamers who like this kind of stuff usually.

02-07-2011 08:11 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

Expedition suppose to be REWARD for players who DESERVE them by getting poh from SIEGES, not buildings and attacks. That patch [v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009] killed the game. Almost everyone got POH, so almost everyone do expos and that's the reason why locations are empty so fast. By the way People are "burned" in Ritual of Sacrifice, so it's getting harder to get some for another Ritual / Building / Task.

Ritual price is fine, but it's always easier to expect solution to your problems from Devs, than resolve them alone, huh?

Something from tutorial:

quote:
Mind you!

* servers of Necropolis type are easy type of realms - better suiting players new to the world of Bloodwars.
* servers of Underworld type are hard type of realms - better suiting players more experienced with the world of Bloodwars.

So if UW is too hard, maybe it's time to create account on Necro?

edit @ down:

So you saying that Necro have empty locations already? That's strange, cuz @ Necro it's better to do quests only than gain points fast by attacks and expos. I don't see r2UK locations, but I know how it looks like on another servers like Necropolis, so I simply don't believe that they have same problem ;D

02-07-2011 14:34 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
Expedition suppose to be REWARD for players who DESERVE them by getting poh from SIEGES, not buildings and attacks. That patch [v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009] killed the game. Almost everyone got POH, so almost everyone do expos and that's the reason why locations are empty so fast. By the way People are "burned" in Ritual of Sacrifice, so it's getting harder to get some for another Ritual / Building / Task.

Ritual price is fine, but it's always easier to expect solution to your problems from Devs, than resolve them alone, huh?

Something from tutorial:

quote:
Mind you!

* servers of Necropolis type are easy type of realms - better suiting players new to the world of Bloodwars.
* servers of Underworld type are hard type of realms - better suiting players more experienced with the world of Bloodwars.

People on necro are complaint just as much. It's not just UW that's suffering. And necro is easyer because of no merges / upgrades. Expos are the same but with lower stat monsters..
02-07-2011 15:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel

Something from tutorial:

quote:
Mind you!

No thanks tried necro and hated it .

It would be awful if the only way to get POH was from Seiges as all that would happen is the top clans would reguly farm the lower clans for POH .
So you would only get the top players going on expos as they can keep killing everyone else.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 02-07-2011 15:32.

02-07-2011 15:27 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
People on necro are complaint just as much. It's not just UW that's suffering. And necro is easyer because of no merges / upgrades. Expos are the same but with lower stat monsters..

in necro the problem is the lack of players, even in top 50 there are some inactives, mobs are not a problem, there's always something to hunt.. right now Devil`s Finger has 7/9 golems, Desert Ephermeh II has 6/8 nobles, Stone Swamps 5/8 medusas and so on.. and the only high rez cost is Devil`s Finger but as I said still mobs alive there..

02-07-2011 15:40 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
It would be awful if the only way to get POH was from expos as all that would happen is the top clans would reguly farm the lower clans for POH .
So you would only get the top players going on expos as they can keep killing everyone else.

for poh siege need condition,
defender must equal, etc.
if nobody join, no poh.
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Sieges

top clan will have good nice building (for take over siege), not poh.
good building will almost win ambush, but still no poh gain.

Underworld without v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009 patch = hard mode
Underworld with v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009 patch = medium mode
Necropolis without v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009 patch = easy mode
Necropolis with v. 1.1.0.16 16 February 2009 patch = very easy mode

lol

/edit: remove unnecessary message, no point reveal my track record

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 04-26-2011 02:17.

02-07-2011 16:34 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
quote:

in necro the problem is the lack of players, even in top 50 there are some inactives, mobs are not a problem, there's always something to hunt.. right now Devil`s Finger has 7/9 golems, Desert Ephermeh II has 6/8 nobles, Stone Swamps 5/8 medusas and so on.. and the only high rez cost is Devil`s Finger but as I said still mobs alive there..

In necro,you have around 4 clans with the possibility to go higher than golem... But,there are people with huge amounts of PoH *cough* Ghaldria *cough* Smile While on UW,people take the opportunity to get their mobs... All about organizing,really...

That's what it is to be slaved

02-07-2011 16:39 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Emporium

I actually don't have a problem with the ritual prices Mikel.

My problem is with the amount of monsters inside the locations or the too small amounts of resets.

Right now there's a reset of monsters only once per month (every 1 of the month), and a reset of costs only twice per month.

02-07-2011 17:40 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Maybe 3 resets per month, one every 10 days, would be necessary.

02-07-2011 21:08 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Maybe 3 resets per month, one every 10 days, would be necessary.

But you do agree with us and alot of the game that 1 reset a month and the res cost reset once a month isnt enough?

I mean the res costs wouldnt bother me if they where reset a bit more instead of once a month
02-07-2011 21:12 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:

But you do agree with us and alot of the game that 1 reset a month and the res cost reset once a month isnt enough?

I mean the res costs wouldnt bother me if they where reset a bit more instead of once a month

There are 2 resets per month...

02-07-2011 21:15 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

1 total reset and 1 res cost reset

Now if there where more thats what were saying, i know theres no oportunity of more monsters per location but if the reset where more frequent that would be better
02-07-2011 21:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
bocochoco

Registration Date: 01-07-2011

I am in favor of a weekly reset. Nuff said

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=28082
02-07-2011 21:23 bocochoco is offline Homepage of bocochoco Search for Posts by bocochoco Add bocochoco to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Maybe it's not the reset times or costs that is the problem...just maybe it's the player mentality where people seem to think they are entitled to everything with ease.

Maybe other things do need to be added into the game for variety. This has become an expo driven game and quite frankly that's become monotonous and boring.

02-08-2011 07:07 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

I don't think the rests are the problem tbh ..

More expo monsters means more expos

more expos means were in same boat

we need to delete the patchh were we get poh in attack that whats causeed this problem tbh

less poh - less expos - monsters there longer

@ Franz - BW makes alot of money off us so once they see a drop in there bank accounts they will wanna know whats going on and actually listen to us

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 02-08-2011 10:29.

02-08-2011 10:22 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
I don't think the rests are the problem tbh ..

More expo monsters means more expos

more expos means were in same boat

we need to delete the patchh were we get poh in attack that whats causeed this problem tbh

less poh - less expos - monsters there longer

Less poh = less xp.

02-08-2011 10:28 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

And it would make the game fun again because we will have to work for it

you wouldnt play a xbox game if it was easy ... you want a challenge

only challenge on this game is

to find an expo monster

02-08-2011 10:30 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

the patch should be deleted bcz there are no seiges anymore eather there the things i miss having to fight a clan for Poh also there will be more monsters to attack as there will be a lack of Poh for some people the poh seige were one of the most things i miss tbh the patch kind of runined the game as there isnt as much excitement in it no more

I recon the patch should be deleted end off

02-08-2011 14:42 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Ok i think its time for me to pipe up here....

A few days ago Bos sieged us... (who really cares)
We sieged DB

pre sieges i had NO POH AT ALL

post sieges i had just short of 3k

my expos are sorted for the month as WE DID A SIEGE

....getting people for a revival is the hardest part of the revival....

If you want more PoH to revive some mobs then organize a siege. Im reasonably sure that no matter whats gone on between alot of the clans that if we asked for some sieges they would happily oblige.

Expos arent there as a free source of XP, you need to earn the PoH to do them alot.... Id happily kick the unmitigated **** out of BoS or DB if it allowed me to get some expos done... and im 90% sure that they would do the same.

We have already had a cap put on the expo revival cost, so it will no longer gost 7k PoH to revive a sphinx (i have a screenshot somewhere of the res costs of a golem hitting 13k PoH)

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-08-2011 15:03 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
If you want more PoH to revive some mobs then organize a siege. Im reasonably sure that no matter whats gone on between alot of the clans that if we asked for some sieges they would happily oblige.

I have to agree.

Deleting the patch is pointless. As Hespera says, it is the mentality of this server that is mainly at fault.

If you want POH, then have a siege. The patch did not stop you organising sieges did it??

The reason why people don't want to siege is because they are scared of losing the poh they have; but they happily use it in the arena, where the chance of meeting another team & losing poh is 50/50.

I'll give you my 10p worth.... stop moaning like a bunch kids. No wonder the Devs don't listen to you or care about this server; all we do is moan:
"I want more poh"
"I want more mobs"
"I want less poh"
"I want more sieges"
etc, etc.

As far as I am concerned, the patch is fine, the res costs are fine, the amounts of mobs per location is frustrating but I don't want it changed, and the amount of res days a month are fine.

And before anyone says "its ok for you cos you're in the top 50" --- I have 1200poh, I can't afford a respawn at the moment; but I ain't bleating about it. Plus, it took me 3 years to get to the top 50. If you want a game that you can get to the top 10 ranking in a couple of months..... then go play something else.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-08-2011 21:34 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

I have to agree.

Deleting the patch is pointless. As Hespera says, it is the mentality of this server that is mainly at fault.

If you want POH, then have a siege. The patch did not stop you organising sieges did it??

The reason why people don't want to siege is because they are scared of losing the poh they have; but they happily use it in the arena, where the chance of meeting another team & losing poh is 50/50.

I'll give you my 10p worth.... stop moaning like a bunch kids. No wonder the Devs don't listen to you or care about this server; all we do is moan:
"I want more poh"
"I want more mobs"
"I want less poh"
"I want more sieges"
etc, etc.

As far as I am concerned, the patch is fine, the res costs are fine, the amounts of mobs per location is frustrating but I don't want it changed, and the amount of res days a month are fine.

And before anyone says "its ok for you cos you're in the top 50" --- I have 1200poh, I can't afford a respawn at the moment; but I ain't bleating about it. Plus, it took me 3 years to get to the top 50. If you want a game that you can get to the top 10 ranking in a couple of months..... then go play something else.

I completely agree and with Hespera also the players's mentality is definitely at fault here and although the whole A_N controlling UK1 seemed a horrible concept at first people can't say it wasn't fun and exciting taking part in those seiges. Want PoH? Start seiges! As my friend off the comparethemearkat advert would say, "Simples" Cool

02-08-2011 22:23 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Expo locations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH