Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » armour defences » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page armour defences
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

armour defences Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this might be a seriously retarded question, but oh well, it needs to be aked Tongue

if your armour in fact gives you a negative defence rating, for example

Good Jacket of the Orchid CLOSE

Armour
Defence: -4
Effects: PERCEPTION -4, AGILITY -4, all weapons damage +19, defence -19
Requirements: LEVEL: 45 (50), STRENGTH: 51 (57), AGILITY: 47 (52)
Value: 135 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 265, Mana 905

would a complete solar set, or a vengence/suicide weapon, which makes your items defence = 0 nullify that negative rating and bring it up to a flat 0 or would it in fact stay at -4?

sidenote: sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

IGN: acidic shots
03-14-2011 06:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

RE: armour defences Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

item defence =0 does exactly wat it says on the tin....

ur defence will only b counted by ur toughness.
03-14-2011 06:37 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so to clarify

even though this armor will give you negative defense (basically means 4 of your toughness points wont be counted as they will be making up for the - defense rating of the armor) holding an item or a set that gives you =0 defense, will actually RAISE said items armor from -4 UP to 0??

03-14-2011 07:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It won't raise it. It will still show -

But in throne your defence will be your toughness
03-14-2011 08:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber

There is thread about that already:

Vengeance - does it help in negative defence?

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

03-14-2011 09:55 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

i just searched for the name i gave this topic LOL, nothing came up (i dont think it was early and i was sleepy)
thanks for clearing this up though guys, its hardly important, at least not to me, just something i thought could be usefull knowing later into the game Smile

03-14-2011 10:21 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » armour defences

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH