Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » good/normal arachnid uni set MP GIVEN!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page good/normal arachnid uni set MP GIVEN!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

good/normal arachnid uni set MP GIVEN!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Arachnid Amulet of Youth CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, AGILITY +6, TOUGHNESS +5, REPUTATION +3, char defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 45 (47), APPEARANCE: 37 (3Cool
Value: 9 375 Lgo

Arachnid Ring CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +2, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS +4, char defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 22 (23), APPEARANCE: 18
Value: 5 500 Lgo

Arachnid Bracelet of Strength CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +3, REPUTATION -2, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS +4, STRENGTH +2, char defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 42 (44), APPEARANCE: 20 (21)
Value: 9 000 Lgo

BN= MP+24 hours
MP= 5k

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 03-15-2011 20:39.

03-14-2011 22:14 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen
RE: good/normal arachnid uni set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
Good Arachnid Amulet of Youth CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, AGILITY +6, TOUGHNESS +5, REPUTATION +3, char defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 45 (47), APPEARANCE: 37 (3Cool
Value: 9 375 Lgo

Arachnid Ring CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +2, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS +4, char defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 22 (23), APPEARANCE: 18
Value: 5 500 Lgo

Arachnid Bracelet of Strength CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +3, REPUTATION -2, AGILITY +3, TOUGHNESS +4, STRENGTH +2, char defence increased by 1 for every 4 levels, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 42 (44), APPEARANCE: 20 (21)
Value: 9 000 Lgo

BN= MP+24 hours
MP= 5k

03-14-2011 22:16 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Akagi

Registration Date: 04-20-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MP 5k
03-15-2011 10:47 Akagi is offline Search for Posts by Akagi Add Akagi to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BUMP ;D

03-15-2011 20:39 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » good/normal arachnid uni set MP GIVEN!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH