Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld new 2 handed gun build » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new 2 handed gun build 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

new 2 handed gun build Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok trying to make a new 2 handed gun setup with an ak.

the biggest problem being get the crit up and damage up.

am thinking twisted set is a must.

also thinking light/flexable elvish cape of cobra/assasian/deathsower

but am stuck on shorts I would go for sun or shephard since a ak lacks any to hit or perception.

any advice

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 05-27-2011 16:37.

05-27-2011 15:10 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

shepherd is a must mate, although id say kilt as apposed to shorts? at p+1 theres gonna be a nice damage boost for you there, with an ak vs low toughness mobs (sphinx and such) youll deal STUPID amounts of damage, just a normal P+1 kilt will work for ambushes though tbh mate, youll own melees with that setup

if you need to see a decent gunner setup for beating melee players in ambush, pm me in game and ill send you my kit, give you some sort of idea where to aim Smile

IGN: acidic shots
05-27-2011 20:38 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah if you're going for legendary ak, then it's pretty straight forward.

hawk or twisted set.
p+1 bandanna of sheperd/precog
p+1 kilt of sheperd
p+1 light cape // g+5 light cape of cobra to start, then deathsower.

that should pretty much put you at a good place with insane damage.

05-27-2011 21:33 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Democratic
Yeah if you're going for legendary ak, then it's pretty straight forward.

hawk or twisted set.
p+1 bandanna of sheperd/precog
p+1 kilt of sheperd
p+1 light cape // g+5 light cape of cobra to start, then deathsower.

that should pretty much put you at a good place with insane damage.

*Cough* P+1 elvish cape 29% crit *Cough*

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-27-2011 21:44 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc

so with my tat and if I could mange it elvish cape that would a 54% crit chance but is there a short prefix that gives crit.

ive already got a horned mask of precog and a leg ak. just working on the rest.
05-27-2011 23:47 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by darc
so with my tat and if I could mange it elvish cape that would a 54% crit chance but is there a short prefix that gives crit.

ive already got a horned mask of precog and a leg ak. just working on the rest.

No legs, just go with kilt of shep at P+1, or kilt of sun as you have a higher def limit than use 1h gunners, decent def at a cost of a little percept but can be very worth it.

For head go Leg bandanna of caution aswell, use the def capabilities if though small of the sniper tat, shep again has more percept but you can get away with 50 def on head so caution is best, then after that Prego as you can use with hawk's, high percept and you get decent def gear

Perfect bandanna of caution/prego +1
Perfect elvish cape +1 (of assassin later)
hawk's set, twisted set for attacks on melee and maybe range (only chains and sigs, braces and tie for twisted def kit)
Perfect kilt of sun +1
Leg Perfect ak 47

TBH that set up looks nice but I stronly recommend if you have a sniper set up to keep your leg sniper aswell. Basi's and Anubis will hate you for it Wink

Keep the gear low in str catergory like im planning with my 1h gun set up as it gives you more freedom with ur hawk's and twisted jewelery, apparently P+2 hawk's gives 2 dmg every 4 atts Wink

GL and im really looking forward to what you make

05-27-2011 23:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

RE: new 2 handed gun build Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In my opinion you should build sets to target particular player or mobs.
So if you go vs sniper in high per setup maybe the ak47 is a bad idea.
I'd make an antimelee setup this way, can be very effective but try to use stuff giving you extra damage or ak 47 will work worse than sniper rifle.
If you target melee fighter you don't need perception from items, your basic one +tatoo bonus will be enough to hit, so a kilt of incas is working better than a kilt of sheperd once you fulfill str requirements.. and so on ;p

Keep in mind 3 things:
easiest way to rise damage is p+1 stuff

once you have the proper lvl and jewels to rise the good stats you should get prefix and suffix rising damage and criticals and or damage, the higher the lvl the better stuff you can use..

you won't be able to kill high lvl melee players without dodges, no matter the weapon you are using.. so twisted may be the better solution unless you wont to try weird tiger setups (still nobody using it but at high lvl it can work properly and you get dodge+crits) but you need huge lvl to use pref +suff p+1 stuff or it won't work.
I never saw a gunner using similar setup, maybe I'll try it out one day ;p
05-28-2011 08:46 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: new 2 handed gun build Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by grind
If you target melee fighter you don't need perception from items, your basic one +tatoo bonus will be enough to hit, so a kilt of incas is working better than a kilt of sheperd once you fulfill str requirements.. and so on ;p
How about P+1 kilt of silent moves? It's much cheaper, lighter, and still quite effective.

quote:
you won't be able to kill high lvl melee players without dodges, no matter the weapon you are using.. so twisted may be the better solution unless you wont to try weird tiger setups (still nobody using it but at high lvl it can work properly and you get dodge+crits) but you need huge lvl to use pref +suff p+1 stuff or it won't work.
I was thinking recently about gunners siege setup that would give good initiative, and survivability, but insane stuff would be necessary :/
P+1 tigers bandana of preco
P+1 tigers cape of deathsower
P+1 tigers kilt of shepherd(or P+1 shorts if you need better initiative)
G+5/P+0 dancing amulet/xxx of levitation
2x g+5/p+0 dancing ring/xxx of the bat
leg P+0 ak-47/hunting rifle/scorpios

this setup only lacks an edge against best rangers with sufixed hawks jewellery.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

05-28-2011 12:27 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
quote:
How about P+1 kilt of silent moves? It's much cheaper, lighter, and still quite effective.

quote:
I was thinking recently about gunners siege setup that would give good initiative, and survivability, but insane stuff would be necessary :/
P+1 tigers bandana of preco
P+1 tigers cape of deathsower
P+1 tigers kilt of shepherd(or P+1 shorts if you need better initiative)
G+5/P+0 dancing amulet/xxx of levitation
2x g+5/p+0 dancing ring/xxx of the bat
leg P+0 ak-47/hunting rifle/scorpios

this setup only lacks an edge against best rangers with sufixed hawks jewellery.

Biggest prob (other than the fact that that is near impossible to make =P) is the str

P levi isn't giving enough str needed for P+1 cape o ds probs nm tigers of ds

05-28-2011 19:53 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

When a player reaches the level when he can wield tigers cape of deathsower, amulet of levitation is just about enough Wink , good training (like this one: If you are brave demonstrate your training ) is essential.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

05-28-2011 20:03 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well you can do what grind did and make a legendary set :*)
05-28-2011 23:21 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by darc
well you can do what grind did and make a legendary set :*)

What grind failed to tell you is it took him over 8 months for each piece Smile

And a leg tigers of DS IS NOT easy to make... i own the only non leg one on the server and that took me 6 months to create.

Legendary would help alot though requirements wise but it makes getting the items alot harder.

Ideally an AK build is for killing bunkers as against a sniper you would struggle to hit Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-29-2011 00:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well if its worth doing might aswell do it right.

and gettimg a suffixed twisted set going to take ages anyway.
05-29-2011 03:57 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know this can be a new post but:
How about deadly set on 2HGun?

i see many expo results and most player have legendary sniper 3x250-300 damage and high players have 5x400... but no one use a complete set...

do you know someone who try a deadly set?

there must be 7 attacks?!?!? + 2 from solar Smile = 9 attacks Wink x 450 damage

09-19-2011 13:26 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

maybe complete deadly set (g+5 iirc) loses its damage bonus and gives another attack instead.

and it will have insane requirements

09-20-2011 04:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld new 2 handed gun build

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH