Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Realm Of Darkness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Realm Of Darkness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Realm Of Darkness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Year 2011 and Technologies final triumph was its ultimate downfall. Nuclear Chemical and Biological warfare destroyed billions of humans and corrupted the natural order.

Trolls, werewolves, mutants, ghouls ghasts, liches, dragons, chimera and abominations of genetic aberration stalked and preyed upon the human survivors. A new order was born and humanity changed bombed back to the Stone Age where tribal allegiance ensured survival.

Where there was life there was death and where there was death sometimes there was undeath and a hunger and thirst for blood. A superior breed a new branch of Homo Sapiens… Homo Nocturnis the demon of legend, stalker of the night Nosferatu, Vampyr.

Of the new order Homo Nocturnis a visionary stood tall and saw far and saw the need for an enclave to protect the Vampyr and keep the subservient humans in their place. An oath she swore to survive and return law and order to the desecration. Employment agencies for the humans, police stations, bodyguards, market places and armoury’s to defend against the demonic hoards. In keeping with her goal she took the Hebrew name ELISABETH , meaning “my God is my oath” and her oath was to found a city an enclave.

He came a an agent of Death, supreme harvester of souls, the Grey Warrior, neither evil nor good and he was the first Dark Disciple, LarryKurde, the protector a Mercenary Bodyguard who came to believe in the Vision and thus the Clan Structure was formed. Vampyr protected the weak mortals as they built the city a bastion of sanity in a post Armageddon Nightmare.

Vampyr Clans Good and Bad flocked to our enclave and the City was born. Elisabeth recalled to well the times before technology crashed and in the light of Day could no longer bear the view of chaos destruction and aberration that Technologies folly had wrought.

Our Clan was born on the Day she said…”Vampyr shun the light for I need only a REALM OF DARKNESS”

Elisabeth the Clanleaders rules of application:-

I accept anyone that want to play bloodwars but you need to follow clan rules:

Join every siege.

Make at least 2 points in month.

No spamming with clan message we have forum for it.

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

05-07-2007 11:54 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Realm Of Darkness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH