Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition new badge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new badge 2 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

new badge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1f518eab2e

wooop Tongue

IGN: acidic shots
08-03-2011 07:31 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6c18ec93ab

Yeahhh

08-03-2011 12:17 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got another new account i see, surprised you keep anything long enough to earn (i use the term VERY lightly) a badge

08-03-2011 14:03 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: new badge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice to see that the sphinx felt charitable and didn't use that one hit on round 4 to kill you Tongue

We'll try the 2man at some point Tongue

And leave snow alone not his fault he has a low attentiaccount span

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-03-2011 14:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

RE: new badge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Nice to see that the sphinx felt charitable and didn't use that one hit on round 4 to kill you Tongue

We'll try the 2man at some point Tongue

And leave snow alone not his fault he has a low attentiaccount span

yea i think as long as we dont get a huge one mate the 2 man should be pretty possible Smile im looking forward to trying it, im also looking forward to a nice 4 man basilisk run Big Grin get some BIG points on the board Big Grin

i would leave him alone, but if im totally honest, the guy just irritates me

08-03-2011 15:39 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

lmao hes an absolute waste and if i could i would ban his IP so he doesn't waste everybody's time and accounts with trading 6 a week.

But on the flip side of the topic, tbh that was a pretty good expo.

with thats size Sphinx it could have easy been 2manned. as Naka did 0 damage anyway and he took a damage of 865. Fox had over 1,000 left anyway. so i think a 2man would be do-able depending on size
08-03-2011 23:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Maybe flash but Naka took less dmg than me and gave us horror

2man Sphinx with Chopski today

So acid i'd try to 2man with chops first see how that goes first as he hits huge while tanking and has horror.

I need to finish my P+1 b-P kilt of shep first as gives +21 toughness

08-04-2011 01:43 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

naka was there simple to tank and give horror, they dont have the stats to hit the sphinx as there currently going through a change of tattoo

a 2 man with chopski would be pretty easy as he hits quite hard and has horror as well

with me and you though, we would need to gamble on a small - medium sphinx if we wanted to complete a 2 man kill

08-04-2011 12:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Im working on something for it dont worry Wink

Perfect b-P bandanna of shep +1
Perfect b-P cape of strongman +1
G+5 titanium of pilgrim and wisdom set
Perfect b-P kilt of shep +1

Bit like chopskis set up in the jewelery, then we should be able to 2man but for now stick to 3mans Wink

08-04-2011 18:09 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

well im looking at maybe hosting again tomorrow, if i can get my hands on a basilisk

if i open a sphinx, naka is in again, want some points dude?

lemme know when you make some improvements in game, ill keep you up to date as well, as soon as i have my p+1 elvish cape, 2 mans will be easy Smile

08-04-2011 21:08 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition new badge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH