Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Over excessive requirements (LEVEL/POINTS) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Over excessive requirements (LEVEL/POINTS)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Flame Thrower +3

Two-handed gun
Damage: 21 - 56
Effects: Chance to hit -15, chance for critical hit +62 %, ignores 100 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 64, STRENGTH: 51, AGILITY: 27, PERCEPTION: 35, INTELLIGENCE: 57, KNOWLEDGE: 48
Selling price: 100 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 956, Mana 187

And the sniper is better!

Also Knightroad that requirement drop should be 30%... even nicer for me...

Still my biggest complaint with requirements is that in general 2H weapons require pretty much strength and Agility... maybe a little knowledge or intel... however Guns require a pretty much even spread... which is really hard to do in the sense, If i wanna be hitting lots then I cant use strength items

ON THE OTHER HAND

Good Light Knife +2
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 15 - 16
Effects: Chance to hit +9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +12, all weapons damage -4
Requirements: STRENGTH: 5, AGILITY: 23, INTELLIGENCE: 16, KNOWLEDGE: 16
Selling price: 6 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 248, Mana 246

Imagine that as Legendary -30% requirements

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 09-06-2008 01:07.

09-06-2008 00:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personaly i don't mind that requirements of weapons are sometimes as soemone called it "sick", and i'm for keeping things that way as it it actually.

Just imagine a lvl 50 with weapon that Evangelion presents, he would own most of players with that... (add about 80+ strenght and items with weapon dmg added on that + bonuses from buildings...)

The better you are the more sophisticated gear you can use, more complex weapons and armors and it's natural that those items got much higher requirements to use as they are not common.

It would be fun seeing crits like 1k+ on someone but then what would be the point of trying to get lvl 100 when you can wield your dreamed gear on lvl 50... There will be basicly no point at all of playing the game if on lvl 50 you will have everything you desired.
Like Elizabeth she found her gear and just quit playing since there was no point of continuing.

I got list of items thick like a bible that i want and i know that i will have them maby after year or two of playing maby even later.

09-10-2008 23:12 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ah but Kleks imagine you get your dream gear, and someone else wields it better, you still lose.

Your imperfection.
09-11-2008 01:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Flame Thrower +3

Two-handed gun
Damage: 21 - 56
Effects: Chance to hit -15, chance for critical hit +62 %, ignores 100 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 64, STRENGTH: 51, AGILITY: 27, PERCEPTION: 35, INTELLIGENCE: 57, KNOWLEDGE: 48
Selling price: 100 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 956, Mana 187

And the sniper is better!

Also Knightroad that requirement drop should be 30%... even nicer for me...

Still my biggest complaint with requirements is that in general 2H weapons require pretty much strength and Agility... maybe a little knowledge or intel... however Guns require a pretty much even spread... which is really hard to do in the sense, If i wanna be hitting lots then I cant use strength items

Actully looking at the polish sever flame thrower's dont get the stat drop Frown which really does take the pee i think as it's like the best two handed gun... if it were a legendary then the stats would drop... and you would get 2 attacks Wink aswell as the imporved chane to hit Shocked

09-11-2008 13:35 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

I want one of those guns...though, like you guys...I'll have problems with the stat requirements... Frown

09-11-2008 19:55 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

then get to level 50 (which you already are) and do the pilgramage's Wink then you just do your expo's and pilgramage's as normal and you'll get one evently Wink or buy one on auction for crazy amount of stones Wink

ohh, info for all who were thinking they could just buy the weps and not do the requirements to be in act II, you have to be in the act II or you cant wield, is in the requirements on polish server Wink "Posta musi by w akcie: 2"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-11-2008 20:15.

09-11-2008 20:14 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Ah but Kleks imagine you get your dream gear, and someone else wields it better, you still lose.

Of course i'll be loosing there is no Ultimate Equipment that will assure your victory in every fight Smile that's the beauty of it.
But with lowering stats and lvl requirements for the very exotic and most dangerous items here fights will be like 4 or 5 hits.
At present time (as a sassassin personally) if i'm fightning with equal opponent my tattoo gives me advantage of dealing multiple criticals even if someone is better than me. But with lowering requirements of items it'll increase dmg by 1/3.
Fight will be much quicker and boring Smile

After patch 1.1 when you will be going to Act II you will automaticly recieve the bonus of lowered requirements as i recall (not to mention possibility of finding legendary items)
So all someone have to do is get that 50 lvl do all pilgrimidges and try to lvlup quicker to wield his gear that he found/bought/merged and he will do it quicker.

I'm strongly against bringing extra lowering requirements patches except that with ACT II.
It'll make the game to easy, to fast and after all boring.

09-13-2008 20:49 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Raxis
Set Abominae

But I think with certain items.... on 2H weapons they only have 2 or 3 high requirements as an average Strength, agility and level, which all of them you aim to increase greatly.... but look at guns, Scorpio requires strength and agility at a rather high level.... Mp5k is even worse

Your imperfection.
09-14-2008 10:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

But remember that one handed mele weapons also use intelligence and knowledge.
Such as thunderfists and suicade suffix, also skill.

Every class is affected.
having dreamed two-handed weapon is for black knight the same problem like having good murderous thunderfist of suicade for mele.

BK base on strenght ang agility but in case thunderfist also high knowledge and intelligence is a problem and big problem as most mele simply don't need those stats at all. But everyone dream of that thunderfist.

Still i don't change my mind about lowering requirements to much, the act II will lower them enough so having 50 lvl and completed all pilgrimidges are no longer problematic so in act II legendary items will have 20% lowered requirements (another thing to pursuit in finding legendary items)

It's normal way of playing that better you are certain things and aquiring items will be more difficult Smile

09-15-2008 16:52 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

As far as I understood the easiness % in Act II hit only after level 60 so I doubt those at level 50 and such will see anything of that change. With 1% each 2 levels from 60-70 I dare to say that until you hit level 70 you won't feel much of that easiness effect either.
09-15-2008 21:33 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

also the quests are harder you have to unlock them
and the far quests ( 10 mins) are the same chance as hard ( 30 mins )
unless the tutorial is wrong
so unless you are a lot higher level you don't really want to move, which every body will be when the patch comes
09-15-2008 21:52 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Except you get double EXP froom ambushes Big Grin

Actually I onnly would want a few stats lowered... only by about 5 percent for most items... I found a scythe before that once it got to +5 it was a level 114 item!

Your imperfection.
09-16-2008 00:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

no it is double exp if you defeate someone in act 2
so if you are like me and get most exp form quest then your going ot become an even bigger target
09-16-2008 11:22 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Bloody Tuxedo of the Death Sower (+1)
Armour
Defence: 14
Effects: CHARISMA +2, APPEARANCE +4, BLOOD PTS +6 %, TOUGHNESS -2, +3 to HP per hit, defence +11, AGILITY +8, all weapons damage +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 38, APPEARANCE: 15, CHARISMA: 9, AGILITY: 11

gonna be a while before i get the str to upgrade this to +5 Frown

some extra easiness might be required :/
wonder how i could get that ????
gimme bloody patch now !!!!

09-21-2008 17:05 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

it will be worth it... i swear *rocks back and fourth like a crazy man* Tongue

Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2) [304]
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 51 - 75
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit +28 %, weapon damage +16, STRENGTH +17, TOUGHNESS +22, HP +32 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 79, INTELLIGENCE: 36, KNOWLEDGE: 24, AGILITY: 46
Selling price: 26 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 385, Mana 1171

Good Murderous Two-handed sword of the Bloodsucker (+2) [4830]
Requirements: LEVEL: 90, STRENGTH: 93, INTELLIGENCE: 52, KNOWLEDGE: 51, AGILITY: 46

it will wayyyy be worth it Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-22-2008 06:42.

09-22-2008 06:39 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

ok... the patch is here and my sword still needs the exact same requirements... you can cleanly see the mace on the polish sever has wayy lower requirements... and im not in act two on polish server? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?! there aint a chance the stats are that much lower because its a mace... think i quit second i hit level 56... sorry for my language but there aint a chance the requirments are lowered by that much just because its a mace... so devs or who ever good job!

Good Murderous Two-handed sword of the Bloodsucker (+2) [4830]
Requirements: LEVEL: 90, STRENGTH: 93, INTELLIGENCE: 52, KNOWLEDGE: 51, AGILITY: 46
Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2) [304]
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 79, INTELLIGENCE: 36, KNOWLEDGE: 24, AGILITY: 46

not a chance in hell...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-24-2008 08:18.

09-24-2008 08:11 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
ok... the patch is here and my sword still needs the exact same requirements... you can cleanly see the mace on the polish sever has wayy lower requirements... and im not in act two on polish server? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?! there aint a chance the stats are that much lower because its a mace... think i quit second i hit level 56... sorry for my language but there aint a chance the requirments are lowered by that much just because its a mace... so devs or who ever good job!

Knightroad the requirements were not lowered with the patch.... not until you reach level 60 then for every 2 levels above 60 you get a -1% requirements, until you hit level 70, then you get it for every one level above 60

Your imperfection.
09-24-2008 09:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

why would u think the reqs would be lowered????
the only way they would would be

1.your over lvl60 and get easiness or
2.you find a legendary version of it.

like in all fairness the patch wasnt meant to lower reqs of all items so you shouldve known they woudnt of been dropped.

not trying to cause trouble but theres no point into gettin thick at the patch and devs for something they didnt promise(lower reqs)

AND DONT QUIT YOUR A DAMN GOOD BK
09-24-2008 13:30 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

i thought the requirements would be lowered after i found the mace of it at +5 on auction... i give up anyways, it wont be changed and im not waiting 10 years just to wield it at good +2... and im not quiting, i just said that becaise i was super pee'd off... now i just have 0 faith in the devs and the future of this game... people will start to notice how long it will take to wield there dream equipment aswell as i have and give up.. do they actully think people will play for 10 years to just to lower there stats?

09-24-2008 13:59 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I figured out long ago the equipment i really want will take me to Cesarz's level to get. But eh, it'll be worth the wait. and it may take another year but considering i've got nothing better to do to clear my head at work then hey, i'm going to be here for a while.
all games have something unfair about them, requirements just happen to be one of the things here. i've always noticed the requirements are a bit messed up. one weapon i have can be worn by a level 20, if they have 39 strength, 34 intel, 33 knowlege and 21 agility...lol. I don't remember having those stats at level 20.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-24-2008 14:35 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

a year? and you wont just lose more agility? i take it you just mean standard equipment then and upgradeing it?
and unfair requirements is a understatment dont you think? i reacon it will take 10 years... maybe a few months less to get to wield my sword without loseing agility (good +2) ... and i will most likely upgrade my current mace to good +3 so that will add another year maybe more... is stupid, the ONLY reason that i can think of other than the devs being mean ... is that the high level req is to keep you playing longer.... basicly get to more cash out of you... anyone planing on playing for 10 years? hell even 5 years?

and all weps are like that...

Perfect Murderous Mace
Requirements: LEVEL: 56, STRENGTH: 73, INTELLIGENCE: 16, KNOWLEDGE: 16

i could wield that if i had 73 strenght...

09-24-2008 15:02 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
a year? and you wont just lose more agility? i take it you just mean standard equipment then and upgradeing it?
and unfair requirements is a understatment dont you think? i reacon it will take 10 years... maybe a few months less to get to wield my sword without loseing agility (good +2) ... and i will most likely upgrade my current mace to good +3 so that will add another year maybe more... is stupid, the ONLY reason that i can think of other than the devs being mean ... is that the high level req is to keep you playing longer.... basicly get to more cash out of you... anyone planing on playing for 10 years? hell even 5 years?

and all weps are like that...

Perfect Murderous Mace
Requirements: LEVEL: 56, STRENGTH: 73, INTELLIGENCE: 16, KNOWLEDGE: 16

i could wield that if i had 73 strenght...

I can't use a Good Elvish Cape, i'm not complaining. You can use a Mace at LEVEL 1 and a Two-Handed Sword at LEVEL 18 add the prefix and suffix and you've got yourself a high requirement weapon and you're just ranting about it.

What's your problem?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-24-2008 16:02 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

maces are like clubs easy to wield
and so have lower requments two handed wepons are simlar so most use mace
btu sword has more chance of hitting than the mace
i could weild a light club of hitting on almost perfect
but i can't with my thunderfist
09-24-2008 16:06 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)

Good Murderous Two-handed sword of the Bloodsucker (+2)

4526 points between them... i understand there is a differance between swords and mace's ... but 4526 points is insane... but what ever, i feel like a broken record... no one seems to care that it will take best part of 10 years... and i know for a fact there are items even worse than my sword...

elvish cape is standard and the only reason you cant equip your good elvish cape is because your lower level... even at good +5 its standard...
Good Elvish Cape (+5)
Requirements: LEVEL 75, STRENGTH 15, AGILITY 37

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-24-2008 16:18.

09-24-2008 16:16 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)

Good Murderous Two-handed sword of the Bloodsucker (+2)

4526 points between them... i understand there is a differance between swords and mace's ... but 4526 points is insane... but what ever, i feel like a broken record... no one seems to care that it will take best part of 10 years... and i know for a fact there are items even worse than my sword...
elivish cape is standard and the only reason you cant equip your good elvish cape is because your lower level... even at good +5 its standard...
Good Elvish Cape (+5)
Requirements: LEVEL 75, STRENGTH 15, AGILITY 37

You are using 4526 points instead of saying 29 levels because it sounds worse.

If you don't like the way the game works then don't stay and complain just leave. If you're willing to quit just because you can't use something don't you think everybody would of left by now if that hadn't happened.

quote:

09-24-2008 16:19 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

29 level's is still over excessive.. and i only said i was gonna quit because i was super pissed and actully wanted to stap on some heads..

still feel like im getting little or no fun from them game... weilding that sword is the only thing keeping me playing... the same for a few other people i think and there dream equipment.... but is there actully any point of well of souls if your never gonna be able to wield the items? and im talking about decent items Tongue not crap like a elvish cape...

09-24-2008 16:30 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
29 level's is still over excessive.. and i only said i was gonna quit because i was super pissed and actully wanted to stap on some heads..

still feel like im getting little or no fun from them game... weilding that sword is the only thing keeping me playing... the same for a few other people i think and there dream equipment.... but is there actully any point of well of souls if your never gonna be able to wield the items? and im talking about decent items Tongue not crap like a elvish cape...

I was just using that as an example...

I wanted to merge a Murderous Two-Handed Sword of Suicide and I might not of been able to wield that on the Levels you Expect to wield it on but I would wait. Better for you?

29 is a lot but live with it or move on.

quote:

09-24-2008 16:33 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Murderous Two-Handed Sword of Suicide is the worst of the lot, ask anyone who knows anything about 2h weps Frown

and i am, im selling it asap cant be asked with asking the devs for anything, they wont do it, that would mean they would have to be nice...

09-24-2008 16:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Bloody Tuxedo of Death Sower (+5)
Armour
Defence: 28
Effects: CHARISMA +4, APPEARANCE +5, BLOOD PTS +11 %, TOUGHNESS -2, +4 to HP per hit, defence +21, AGILITY +14, all weapons damage +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 57 (63), STRENGTH: 60 (66), APPEARANCE: 20 (22), CHARISMA: 18 (20), AGILITY: 17 (1Cool

some how i need to find 15 str to be able to upgrade to +5 Frown
and that is as high as i can go with it, as on good it will negate my tattoo by being over 30 defence Frown
and the only way i can do this without breaking my twisted set is to make some twisted rings of youth/strength and pump 5+ more points into strength stat :/

09-24-2008 17:07 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

Frown that blows... another person who thinks "good" items requirements should be lowed some what?

09-24-2008 17:14 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

na i think items for gunners shouldnt have so much str reqs
its no good to me at "good" as it has too much defence Frown

and i think you should drop your item down a few lvls
as you dont get any more hits from being on G+2 ???

09-24-2008 17:17 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

gunners seem to get the raw deal with equpiment, i think armour wise there stats are way higher..... but then agian 2h gunners can get 5/6 attcks now... and tones more perception

my sword is at +4 at the mo azz...??

EDIT: even worse than my sword...

Murderous Two-handed sword of Vengeance (+5)
Requirements: LEVEL: 68, STRENGTH: 70, INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 18, AGILITY: 37

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 12:22.

09-24-2008 22:31 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

another example of stupid requirements...

Boney Knife of Hitting (+3)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 12-22
Effects: Chance to hit -6, attacks per round: 2, blood points +8% TOUGHNESS +10, all weapons damage -5, AGILITY +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 30, AGILITY: 50, INTELLIGENCE: 35, KNOWLEDGE: 37
Selling price: 11 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 176, Mana 401

level 51 just for +3...

but a antique knife of hitting.... which is stupidly good...

Good Antique Knife of Hitting (+1)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 14-15
Effects: Chance to hit +9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +32, all weapons damage +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 57, STRENGTH: 75, AGILITY: 39, INTELLIGENCE: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 32
Selling price: 64 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 326, Mana 1101

level 57 at good +1 which gives +32 agility..... boney knife of hitting is a pile of junk to a antique knife of hitting... but the requirements are stupid... atleast the strenght requirements have been thought thro *clap clap clap* Roll Eyes

cant admins atleast talk about it with devs? of course not, what do the english players know... just keep ignoreing us and giveing us patches perfect for the polish but have nothing to do with us...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 17:31.

09-26-2008 17:30 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Field Corset of Assassin (+5)
Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 41
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +10, TOUGHNESS +9, defence +30, AGILITY +10, all weapons damage +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 63, STRENGTH: 51, APPEARANCE: 20, CHARISMA: 22, AGILITY: 20
Selling price: 22 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 200, Mana 757
only 7 levels to go...LOL. really it's mainly level requirements that annoy the heck out of me.
but meh, i figure i'll either get there eventually or find something better.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-26-2008 17:53 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

only thing i can think of that would be better is a field XXX of a deathsower... and you really think your gonna be able to equip that anytime soon? you think your great great grand kids are gonna be able to equip that on your acount?

09-26-2008 17:59 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

Good Flame thrower (+2)

Two-handed gun
Damage: 36 - 71
Effects: Chance to hit -23, chance for critical hit +82 %, ignores 100 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 82, STRENGTH: 68, AGILITY: 43, PERCEPTION: 51, INTELLIGENCE: 74, KNOWLEDGE: 65
Selling price: 123 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 4056, Mana 787

Few day and I'll can equip it Big Grin
Will it ever get any additional bonus?

09-26-2008 18:01 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

few days?? you mean years???

09-26-2008 18:06 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

I find nice req on polish forum:
quote:
Doskonala Katana Zemsty (+2) ZAMKNIJ

Bron biala dwureczna
Obrazenia: 141 - 165
Cechy: Trafienie -16, ilosc atakow na runde: 3, obrazenia broni +46, maksymalna obrona wynikajaca z przedmiotow = 0
Wymagania: POZIOM: 129, SILA: 124, INTELIGENCJA: 58, WIEDZA: 60, ZWINNOSC: 38
Cena sprzedazy: 40 050 PLN
Wartosc: Nanity 2573, Mana 6738

and that mean:
quote:
Perfect Katana of Vengeance (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 141-165
Effects: Chance to hit -16, attacks per round: 3, weapon damage +46, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 129, STRENGTH: 124, INTELLIGENCE: 58, KNOWLEDGE: 60, AGILITY: 38
Selling price: 40 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2573, Mana 6738

We must wait some time to equip it... (5 years?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gumis1: 09-26-2008 21:29.

09-26-2008 21:26 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

lol... level 129.... well errrrr i would guess top end of 12-15 years ... (going on exp/level highest players have/are now)
another example of 0 effort into the requirements of weapons... it dont even have a prefix ffs...

09-26-2008 21:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

but as you go up levels you can kill stronger expo monsters which give you more exp
09-27-2008 20:39 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Over excessive requirements (LEVEL/POINTS)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH