Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » changing clans name - proposition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page changing clans name - proposition 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

changing clans name - proposition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we got many new options with a3 that came - we can change leader of clan easily, we can siege banned players if we got sewers built etc

so my suggestion would be to give us option of changing clans name without disbanding previous clan and creating new Smile you ll ask why? what for?

so i ll tell you as we got act 3 we re creating clan buildings, so if we create them we dont want to lose them, and if we merge with other clan and we want to create something that will be common and will let us keep clan buildings - i ll ask why not giving an option to change clans name without disbanding ? Smile it could work same like changing nickname Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-02-2011 08:09 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whats wrong with shamelss shemales?
12-02-2011 08:11 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehe it s not like that Big Grin our clans name is ok Smile i m just thinking that my proposition could help others too Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-02-2011 08:19 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I must say i like this idea very much.. Smile

Maybe putt it in Premium Options at the same place where you can change the in game name???

5 Thumbs up for me Tongue

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
12-02-2011 15:21 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » changing clans name - proposition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH