Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 30% Chance » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 30% Chance
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

30% Chance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its really starting to annoy me now. At LEAST 3 people get into me everyday with 30% chance, some days it could be up to 6 or 7. Is there any point in having high perception. I know people will get in once in a while buit its becoming a joke now, it has come to the point that im being farmed by melee players with low rep, they get in nearly all the time with 30% chance, any1 else have this problem to this extent?
09-04-2008 17:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same bad luck as with my ambushes, 6 x 90% in a row fails are not even considerably funny. But I guess that's how randomness works. After all 30% means almost 1 out of 3 attacks will work, if some people are dedicated they will at some point get through and you might be the unlucky one where they breach in heh ><;;
09-04-2008 17:39 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i waste atleast 75% of my daily attacks thanks to the bull of "30% chance".... some days even more attacks wasted Crying life as a melee user with low rep sucks Crying there is no point complaining about it, it will be yet another thing going un-heard and swept under the carpet like we didnt even say anything Mad

09-04-2008 18:03 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

melee are the ones who are supposed to have the rep.. us gunners and ranged user are the ones who are havin most trouble getting in to fight with other gunners or ranged

and as for people getting in with 30%... lets not start with that

09-04-2008 20:51 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Its not that hard Minshres, I built a crappy rep set from stuff lying around my armoury to take out any fellow gunners/snipers.

But ontopic, I do feel the chance for successful ambush is very tempermental, muvh like all the chance elements of this game

09-04-2008 21:19 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

well, I must say I have the oposite problem.... I say problem... HAHA

yeah... I'm melee, I attack many gunners daily and on good days well over a half of my ambushes get through the 30% barrier....

and also, when I tuck myself into bed every night, without much perception at all... about half the ambushes fail against me all of which have 90%..... I'm not complaining... just thought I'd say, to back up ur theory of the systems is way off mark.....

09-04-2008 21:43 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan

It getting even worse now

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a75f52540c

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8ab3f527fb

Same person, an hour apart and and he got in twice with 30%

I understand that it supposed to be down to chance but noway the chance meter is accurate in bw, it seems to be inverted sometimes, get in wuth 30% and fail with 90%

EDIT

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fbd151b7d3

3 times in a row with 30% Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 09-05-2008 10:38.

09-05-2008 09:01 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

lol i know what u mean it gets dam annoying.. i used to get farmed by bensux everyday with his 30% Frown not ju sonce but twice Frown

09-05-2008 10:46 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Oh God, another thread about luck... Can't you people understand that's only because of your personal luck? The chance system has been working fine for over two years and it can't just get messed up. Someone would have to change the game code but it wouldn't be unnoticed by the Dev Team.

Thread closed. Every next thread about complaining on chance to ambush, chance for a successful quest, chance for upgrading an item, etc. will be closed and the creator of the thread will be warned.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-05-2008 11:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 30% Chance

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH