Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol XD thats half my brains there too lol ... merged team Wink
09-07-2008 20:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

after me using a mergestone lol

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-07-2008 20:29 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol yeah XD stallis & lysandra are plotting revenge Evil
09-07-2008 20:30 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

MY HILL's tagged was done on the upgrade of Pimp my Hill .... shout to you & lestat that team Blackmoon are over there you both look a quick shove MY HILL Tongue

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-07-2008 20:31 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

good good i likes a challenge

09-07-2008 20:31 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao :p me & BC go all ninja style & do a 007 mission impossible, batter stallis & locks her in a cage with lysandra & lestat (its a magic barring cage) Big Grin

OUR HILL
09-07-2008 20:33 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Sorry, transported the hill to a different location..lol...you guys are all fighting over an illusion. Oh and you can only find this new location if you can find us in one of the millions of parallel dimentions we know.
Our hill...lol
Seems like you guys didn't read "LOL Our magics different then normal magic so your curse don't effect us...HA. LOL.
And create a barrier to sheild from Hayz's attack and throw it right back at them both.
That being done, transports the entire hill into another area where no one can find it.
Our hill "

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 09-07-2008 20:34.

09-07-2008 20:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

pffft cheat ... lol i was on the hill & was transported with it :p

i stab you from behind then kill lestat

our hill Smile
09-07-2008 20:34 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

a parralel universe of MIRRORS lmao Tongue

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-07-2008 20:35 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao shush stallis Wink
09-07-2008 20:36 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

ha god im lost anyway lol

09-07-2008 20:37 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol XD we knew that already Smile
09-07-2008 20:38 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

eh?? whn da hell did i get involved?? LOL.
dodges Hayz then uses his own powers an throws lys + Hayz outta the universe an back wit every1 else.
MY HILL!!!!
hehe...sorry sis..LOL

09-07-2008 21:23 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

i give lestat a medal for putting the thread back on topic, thn leave him in his parrelel universe, go back to the right ne, seal the gateway between the two, and build a hill

my hill Tongue

[wasnt i good not being violent Big Grin ]
09-07-2008 21:26 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
i give lestat a medal for putting the thread back on topic, thn leave him in his parrelel universe, go back to the right ne, seal the gateway between the two, and build a hill

my hill Tongue

[wasnt i good not being violent Big Grin ]

WOOT! MEDAL!!! *gets distracted by shiny medal an sits on da original hill laughing insanly for 3 hours then chases bobalob an kicks him off da hill he built an transporting tht 1 wit the original 1*
My hills...lol.

09-07-2008 21:37 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Lestat666
WOOT! MEDAL!!! *gets distracted by shiny medal an sits on da original hill laughing insanly for 3 hours then chases bobalob an kicks him off da hill he built an transporting tht 1 wit the original 1*
My hills...lol.

lol you remind me of me when im in a crazy mood suger fueled mood Tongue

i roll a randomer in suger, give him a can of lager and a bag of shiny pennies, let him loose on the hill, you chase him away and i wander p the hill and sit on it lauging at you chasing a randomer Big Grin

ha ha ha MY HILL ha ha ha
09-07-2008 21:44 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by Lestat666
My hills...lol.

lol you remind me of me when im in a crazy mood suger fueled mood Tongue

i roll a randomer in suger, give him a can of lager and a bag of shiny pennies, let him loose on the hill, you chase him away and i wander p the hill and sit on it lauging at you chasing a randomer Big Grin

ha ha ha MY HILL ha ha ha

LOL dude this is me WITHOUT sugar...hehehe.
wtf is a randomer??? but....*drinks the lager an throws the shiny pennies at bob (hehe bob) then runs around the hill chasing the randomer (w/e that is). forgets about claimin the hill an crashes into a tree. wakes up a few hours later, sicks his new friend the ranomer on bob an claims the hill*
MY hill
*counts the remianing shiny pennies but gets distracted by their shiness an stares at them*

09-07-2008 21:47 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol hey lestat :p

laughs at lestat & bob whilst lestat was passed out i chained him to the tree he cant escape >=) bob i tied you up ages ago lol (i think a randomer is a random person walking past lestat Wink )

my hill Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-07-2008 21:52.

09-07-2008 21:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
lol hey lestat :p

laughs at lestat & bob whilst lestat was passed out i chained him to the tree he cant escape >=) bob i tied you up ages ago lol (i think a randomer is a random person walking past lestat Wink )

my hill Tongue

HI!!!*waves manically*
AHEM. *screams" I AM THE INCREDIBLE HULK!" while tryin to break outta the chains but onli manages to strain his muscles. gives up an resorts to his magic act an escapes the chains. poofs beside Hayz an distracts with the shiny pennies, once distracted kicks off hill*
MY HILL!!!
an be prepared 4 much randomnes....lol. that 1 was hard to keep pg 13...LOL

09-07-2008 22:01 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
(i think a randomer is a random person walking past lestat Wink )

basically yes, a randomer is a stranger, exept randomer sounds better

i admit defeat, invite you all to dinner, and feed you mushroom strognov n steack if you want it, once youv eaten it you all fall about giggling and having wierd experiances [god no's what lestat will be like Wink ] i then run off and claim the hill

my hill Big Grin
09-07-2008 22:01 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol HIII!!! *waves... frantically!!* Big Grin ... lol incredible hulk impressions XD
MRAAAAAAAAWR!! im godzilla i ate chuu lol stomps over to the hill eats Bob & roars MYYYYYY HILL!!!

nomnomnom bob you taste nice lmao Tongue
09-07-2008 22:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
lol HIII!!! *waves... frantically!!* Big Grin ... lol incredible hulk impressions XD
MRAAAAAAAAWR!! im godzilla i ate chuu lol stomps over to the hill eats Bob & roars MYYYYYY HILL!!!

nomnomnom bob you taste nice lmao Tongue

ok now i think im on th mushrooms now too Shocked

i scream, and run away from you, befor shooting you with enough tranquilisers to take down amy winehouse, and selling you to a hungry hungry hobo, befor claiming the hill

MY HILL Evil
09-07-2008 22:08 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol :ninja: XD chases after bob whilst going NOMNOMNOM i catch you & decided ill torture you first i take your tranq gun & shoot lestat :p race back to MY hill
& go MRAAAAAAAAAWRRRRR MY HILL!! Big Grin
09-07-2008 22:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

what did lestat do to deserve eough tranquilisers to take down amy winehousec [dont answer that]

i survive the torture... somehow.... magic i guess.... an run at you screaming 'nom nom nom nom nom!' you get annoyed cos i stole your thing, go to get a loyer, and while ur gone looking i claim the hill!!

MY HILL!!
[im off to bed now, cyas all tomoz, dont be too weird will im gone Wink [who the hell am i kidding] yeh but anyways, night]
09-07-2008 22:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol damn you!! XD also he didnt do anything :p i just thought id shoot him >=) night bob

runs to lestat goes mrawr & chases him away

MY hill Smile
09-07-2008 22:21 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lestat666

quote:
lol damn you!! XD also he didnt do anything :p i just thought id shoot him >=) night bob

runs to lestat goes mrawr & chases him away

MY hill Smile

WTF??? so i ate shrooms an got shooted at??? lol. no fair i wasnt ere 2 defend meself...lol. an bob man if im THIS nuts witout shrooms...lol good movie btw...lol
mkay...hm.....
*dodges bullets then gives Hayz special browines watches as passes out and dies* oopps....2 much special in me brownies...LOL.
ah well, MY HILL!
*sees a shiny quater...SHINY*
but nite im wanderin off again so 4 2nite, the hill is urs if u post...hehe

09-08-2008 00:43 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Bitchslaps lest, and shouts MY HILL, yep xD it was that easy Tongue
09-08-2008 00:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Brings in a JCB and dismantles the entire hill, burying everything that was on it including all dragons/golems/spells/panic room.

Builds and even bigger hill and climbs to the top

MY HILL!!!

09-08-2008 00:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Sends spies to take artoir out, they fail but destract him while i stab him 1 million times, MY HILL
09-08-2008 00:53 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thought you were asleep, liar Tongue

Shoots Titan in the head with my Hunting Rifle (cos im a better gunner)

MY HILL

09-08-2008 00:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Wacks artoir critically on the head with murderous mace yay MY HILL!

09-08-2008 00:58 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Resurects artoir and DEMOLISHES him with Hunting rifle, cuz im clearly the better gunner. Then I throw artoirs corpse at SW3294, knowking him off the hill.

MY HILL
09-08-2008 01:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

returns with new found Perfect Shuriken of Reaction climbs hill and lobs it at titans head and hits Tongue thus firing him off the hill MY HILL!

09-08-2008 01:07 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

D: lol you all stole MY hill arti is clearly the better gunner Wink & im a great melee XD soooooo

stabs you all up with my good murderous daggers of *thinks* umm amaaaaaazing agility ... i still have my super duper powers from earlier so i stab you all & do a dexter job on you your all now fishy food Big Grin

arti join me on MYYYY HILL ?? Big Grin

*editation* PS whilst im at school :'( im still on my hill >=) soooo dont even think about taking it Tongue lol ill just pwn you all laterrrr Wink *end of editation*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-08-2008 06:43.

09-08-2008 06:24 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

I bring a huge boot and just boot you off, see you in Spain Wink

My hill.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-08-2008 07:52.

09-08-2008 07:52 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol XD i come back with a huuuuuge hammer & doosh you on the head your skull explodes & i once again have my hill back

woo My hill Big Grin
09-08-2008 08:00 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Creaps up the hill behind u then AK-47's the hell out of everyone on or near the hill lol Big Grin

MY HILL! Shocked

09-08-2008 08:07 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol cheaterrr XD im off now guys & gals have fun with MY HILL!!
09-08-2008 08:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Haha I have to go now too people

*Places a forcefield around the hill that only I can walk through Big Grin

MY HILL Tongue

09-08-2008 08:14 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i kill you and use you to get through your fource field with you dead its now my hill

09-08-2008 10:00 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH