Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ raxis-Ouch.
@knightroad-nice attack Wink

ARRG! no bird badge, no blood, no people, no one to expo with, all attacks keep failing/getting detected, need a forth hit for defense so people will stop farming but wait...NO PATCH and no time to do the pilgrames because I have to use my quests to get blood. ARRRG.
and people keep siegeing me for honor when they know i have honor. Frown
and arrrrggggg at the boards for taking five minutes just to bring me to the danged log in page.
actually i was so argggg this mornng i was going to go on vacation...can't siege. ARG!

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-20-2008 14:13 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhot!!! K & I are eating olives stuffed with the red hot chilli paste; whoa! Tasty but bloody hot. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-20-2008 19:29 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

ARGHHHHHHHH BW IS MEAAAAAAAAN

Requirements: INTELLIGENCE: 57, KNOWLEDGE: 63

INTELLIGENCE 57
KNOWLEDGE 62

Crying
09-20-2008 21:34 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL I WANT IS SOMETHING THAT WILL GIVE ME KNOLEDGE BUT I CANT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
09-21-2008 12:22 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why do u need sooooooo many damn mana to merge stuff... Isn't the cost of a mergestone enough? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg need 6 mergestones AS WELL!!!!!!!!

09-21-2008 12:47 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

GRRRRRRRRRRR I need over 700 Nanites and over 2000 Mana to merge a Perfect Cap of the Sun GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. But I have an ingenious plan Wink

09-21-2008 13:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Wooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhot!!! K & I are eating olives stuffed with the red hot chilli paste; whoa! Tasty but bloody hot. Big Grin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH They are gorgeous!!!! I want! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

09-21-2008 15:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

quote:
Originally posted by Platinum_avatar

why do u need sooooooo many damn mana to merge stuff... Isn't the cost of a mergestone enough? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg need 6 mergestones AS WELL!!!!!!!!

if you cant merge straight to good
then drop items to +1 merge them then upgrade :/
might cost a few more BS but will save 1000s on mana

09-21-2008 15:57 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH They are gorgeous!!!! I want! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Lol - wanted to eat them all, but wasn't allowed - still means I have some more to munch on later. Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420

Woohoo! That is fricking genius! Thanks Wink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg - Got my poh wiped out, then got huge murderous mace side-swiped in the next siege, & why hasn't anyone got any poh - I wanna do an expo. Mad

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-21-2008 16:16 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Clan: DB

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh CHILE CHOCOLATE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MOUTH IS ON FIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHOOTT

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
09-22-2008 10:39 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
quote:
Originally posted by Platinum_avatar

Yeah I know, that's what I do... but when u are doing 6 merges, with items that have both a prefix and suffix, even when all the items are at +1 the costs are rediculous.... luckily my armory has nearly 700 items in it, which should provide enough mana... but I'll have to waste premium on extending my armory...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ugh, I guess when I finally have both the items I'm merging, it will be worth it...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 09-22-2008 11:34.

09-22-2008 11:33 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

2FOLD THIS ONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHARGHAGARARRRRRRRRRR
EITHER FINDING YOUR RUBBISH SUCCESS RATE QUESTS (DONT TELL ME I NEED QUESTING GEAR I KNOW I NEED QUESTING GEAR) ALL THE TIME AND THEN WHEN YOU DO FIND YOU 90% ONES YOU FAIL ALL OF THEM

ALSO AZZ, GREAT THREAD.
09-22-2008 12:59 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH

someone beat me to my Quilted Shorts of the Shadow hunter... anyone know who this was?......... so I had to waste 50 BLODDSTONES outbidding them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If the mergelist is wrong about quilted+deadly, I'm gonna kill someone....

09-22-2008 16:14 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhh!
This thread sucks a**e!
**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CEN
SORED**
Where is the patch?
8 days & counting until the end of September....

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-22-2008 17:42 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhh!!!!!
i have to goto the dentist tomorrow
and while that is enough to make anyone scream
i will also have to get an early night (3-4am)
so might miss the patch and the chance to grab the 1st legendary sniper Tongue

09-23-2008 13:30 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

i have to go to the dentist on thursday Frown and i hav NO P O ******* H as usual Frown
09-23-2008 16:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

i have to go to the dentist on thursday Frown and i hav NO P O ******* H as usual Frown

actually titan, you have 25 POH Wink LOL.
and ARRRRRGGGGGG! still no bird badge and no stones to upgrade my new weapon. Frown

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 09-24-2008 00:16.

09-24-2008 00:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I just can't seem to get any PoH!

09-24-2008 00:08 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Wooohooo - I got poh.... oh no wait, wrong thread. My bad. Tongue

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... something something something.

6 days & counting until the end of September....

ps - all those going to the dentist - I recommend watching "The Marathon Man" before you go. Evil "Just tell me it's safe - is it safe?" Evil

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-24-2008 00:50 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Shu

Clan: C.N

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

I DEMAND FREE POH I JUST CANT WIN ANY

09-24-2008 22:06 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! danged reds and expos. still no bird badge on attempt 9 or 10...I LOST COUNT!!!!!
i think i'm getting the red badge before the bird badge with the rate i'm going. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

GGGRRRR i just realized i have two maces that do the exact same thing...the most grrr part, i found the one, and just wasted stones to buy the other. Grrr at my own stupidity...ha.
and a new one: GRRRRRR at internet explorer for being stupid and not being able to save my post.
today's mood: Evil

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 09-25-2008 17:31.

09-25-2008 17:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Arrrrrwwwww... just the usual upgrade routine...
Why is none selling what I need?!

09-25-2008 17:18 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

Ill go one better diablo
Why is nobody selling what i want or buying what im selling
09-25-2008 17:23 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAD TO GO TO THE DENTIST...again

cant feel half of my face Frown

still no poh either
09-25-2008 18:38 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

BORED
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7510bbda35
BOOORRRREEEDDDD
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c84d1cdd6c
beyond a joke...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ecf1a69ea9
[CENSORD] ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=be7f86ed30

this is bull... 68% my ass... 34 fails in a row.... nothing to do... BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED SPAM...

09-26-2008 12:56 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH! I just wasted a good 5 ambushes before I realized I still had questing gear on!

09-26-2008 13:18 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ARRRRRGGGGG!!! i need more strength in general so when i do these pilgramages i can get my regular gear back on... and ARG to everyone who attacked me while i was in questing gear.
@knightroad: ouch...just ouch. and those mean you aren't even getting the quest so the 68% percent isn't the worry, it's the 1 in 9 chance that's buggering up for you.
@Hespera: ouch. i did that once. then couldn't figure out why i lost

quote:

09-26-2008 13:29 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
@knightroad: ouch...just ouch. and those mean you aren't even getting the quest so the 68% percent isn't the worry, it's the 1 in 9 chance that's buggering up for you.

i know Frown i thought haveing 16 luck would help with the 1/9 chance ... dont seem to be helping at all... feels like the game hates me... dont worry BW im starting to reallllyyyyyy hate you to...

did i mention how board i was? Frown seems to be a realllyyyyyy shity week so far... can anything else go wrong???...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 16:25.

09-26-2008 15:40 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

i know Frown i thought haveing 16 luck would help with the 1/9 chance ... dont seem to be helping at all... feels like the game hates me... dont worry BW im starting to reallllyyyyyy hate you to...

did i mention how board i was? Frown seems to be a realllyyyyyy shity week so far... can anything else go wrong???...

you still have luck with those??? jeez. i have no luck and am still getting at least some. it hates everyone, some more then others, hates me for the birds, keeps sending me red drakes Frown
never ask what else can go wrong because something else more then likely will...
back on topic: ARRGGG strength pilgramage. you would think as a beastmaster i have a better chance at that one but Knightroad's curse passed onto me...ARG.

quote:

09-26-2008 17:24 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

i have 10 standard and +6 from a ring of luck Tongue

ahh oh yeah, back to topic... [CENSORD] me you [CENSORD] pieace of [CENSORD][CENSORD][CENSORD][CENSORD][CENSORD][CENSORD][CENSORD]
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fd6715825a

whhyyyyyyyyyyyyy ffs?!?!?!?! what is the point?!?!?!?!?!

am so freking board of the same stupid [CENSORD] every day Frown

am actully really starting to hate this game... like give me 10 mins alone with it kind of thing so i can kick some cyber ass Mad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 17:39.

09-26-2008 17:39 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

it will happen when its the right time
i havnt even started on med quests in act 2
i want some leg ends 1st Tongue

cough cough argh cough cough
i am too weak for screaming :/
some terrorist has given me deadly bird flu and i am fading fast :/
buckets of luminous green stuff is leaking from my nose Frown
wheres it all come from ???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 09-26-2008 17:45.

09-26-2008 17:44 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

im not even in act II thou... if far quests are gonna be this hard in act II i cant be asked... 38 fails in a now...

and... the green stuff is exco plasm Tongue and you dont want to know were it comes from Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 17:52.

09-26-2008 17:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

it took me 60+ tries to complete task in zone 3
and i had all the pilgrimages open when i moved there
and had more chance of success as more than 1 stat was available :/

09-26-2008 17:57 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

60+ with the stupid wolfish king task...? im in zone 4 so it should be easier.. right..? or does it get easier the higher you go... that would make sence... give the higher players an easier job..... yes! i have worked out how the dev mind works! Tongue

i hate this patch... i lost 4 ranks within like a hour of this stupid patch... ugh, i am really really realllyyyy starting to hate this game... might aswell go get 99 fishing on another game (no name of that game).. would take the same time as passing these quests...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 18:04.

09-26-2008 18:04 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

woodcutting is easier Tongue

and not on werewolf task
60+ tries to complete all pilgrimages
as i completed them all in zone 4
when i moved back to zone 3 i still had to do 1 more successful quest to complete task :/

09-26-2008 18:17 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

yeah... but fishing would take the same time as these quests Tongue with shortening aswell Crying

oh Frown well the game dont hate you.... i cant see why this is takeing so long!?!?!? far quests didnt take this long... is only pilgrims... think im actully gonna call it a day, gonna start showing my lil bro how to play tomorow... whats the point in playing a game that constatly puts you back??? never seem to actully have anything swing my way or get a advantage...i think i am actully the shitest BK on the game... all i want is a hard hat of power to merge my helmet of adrenaline... but the exact same day i start looking for one they become rare'er than rings of concentration... i merge my dream weapon and its junk... am being farmed every day for the last month by the same people... im loseing my spot in the rankings more and more and now with people in act II below me im gonna be loseing more .... i dont think anything else could actully go wrong...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-26-2008 18:28.

09-26-2008 18:27 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

ha and your gointo quit because things aint going right for you thats a cowerdly way out mate you need to grind your teeth and get back into the swing ofv things believe me i am having trouble with bk also but i now am waiting for a good murderous mace + 1 and 1 stone for an elvish jacket or elvish cape but mate dont quit cause then you will be a quitter lol

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-27-2008 09:36 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

yeah it is cowardly and the "easy" way out... but if i stay much longer il most likely get going to go crazy for being ignored.... alll i want to do is talk to you devs about a few things! ( 0 effort and brain power put into level requirements! how stupidly hard pilgrimsage's are!!!) or im gonna get band... there is quite a few things i want to say to the devs for them to translate and stick up there bottoms with a side of my potty mouth :/

P.S why you spying on me BC?? Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-27-2008 09:48.

09-27-2008 09:47 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

dunno bored like you were a while back attacking people i have no hope against araina beat me and embarresed to tell bout the rest

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-27-2008 09:55 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

kinda sums the game up to me at the moment.... BOARING :/ give us something new ffs... something new that has nothing to do with the polish servers ffs...

P.S heads up Tongue 4 secs

EDIT: shineing crowbar! xD wth... forgot i had that equiped xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-27-2008 10:06.

09-27-2008 10:05 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH