Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Squares destroying 29 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3429 Votes - Average Rating: 4.34
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by grindThen DB, with the support of BOS heavy cavalry, DB started to take ALL HLL squares. Not even exchanging squares, but taking empty z5 around the server and parking their squares around to giveus trash squares.

There is no Z5 in Hll?
So where do you get the taking empty Z5 squares around the server accusation from?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-17-2012 02:04.

02-17-2012 02:03 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

during nite of heroes event lake was in empty z5 seiging para for his sqaure am sure somone may still have spy report or it can be dug up.

it got called off prob due to event but dont worry next you try it i'll post both seige message and spy report to prove to everyone what bos are allowing db to do.

since you calling us liars

oh and on another note this war started due to db taking other clans sqaure we helpped get them back now lets say we called an end to the war do you really think db would stop taking other clans sqaures since they have bos saying its ok for them to do it (thats saying goodbye to bos moral high ground) and lets face it db cant beat hll without bos so it would be every other clan which thay have proved they will do.

so when it happens remember we tryed to stop them bos let them do it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-17-2012 02:36.

02-17-2012 02:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by darc
during nite of heroes event lake was in empty z5 seiging para for his sqaure am sure somone may still have spy report or it can be dug up.

it got called off prob due to event but dont worry next you try it i'll post both seige message and spy report to prove to everyone what bos are allowing db to do.

since you calling us liars

Sorry to correct you darc.. it was DB sieging me for the square and BoS had it called off.. not DB ...

It had nothing to do with the event.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-17-2012 02:34.

02-17-2012 02:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

as far as am concerned aslong as bos are in db they are no better than db.

they still allow db to seige who they want when

and yeah they got it called ok so what happens when bos leave db and destroy some other clans sqaure

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-17-2012 02:42.

02-17-2012 02:39 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

i know newbs (n00bs?) don't deserve to voice their opinions, in you guys' eyes Roll Eyes , but it seems like the longer you've been playing makes you more entitled to whine about the same unfairness newbies whine about ...just my observation

from the outside looking in, all i see is whining, the same whining newbies are told is annoying to the "vets" ..."it happens to all of us, deal with it" why don't you guys just deal with it? if you lose, deal with it. if you win, pat yourself on the back. if you make dirty deals to win, congratulations. no one who plays fair really wins unless someone in their corner plays dirty Evil

WARNING spam. not connected to thread

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-17-2012 03:29 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by grind

Just don't expect we'll play the turkey, if you plan the final solutions for us, because we are lions, not turkeys.

Yes lions but homeless Big Grin

quote:
Cesarz didn't even try to negotiate

I was thinking you got my peace proposal.

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
No squares have been destroyed, although DB had sieged me from an empty z5 using lake as a patsy. even if he wanted to build a new square up He wont have a pot to pee in in that respect from now on.

If you want know true about this square ask Al Capone

quote:

oh and on another note this war started due to db taking other clans sqaure

you forgot add that HLL broken peace after DB leave AN, where i said we won't take any square from active player.

02-17-2012 07:34 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

quote:

you forgot add that HLL broken peace after DB leave AN, where i said we won't take any square from active player.

Well you did. Because you start sieging source. They where active..
02-17-2012 08:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Then DB, with the support of BOS heavy cavalry, DB started to take ALL HLL squares. Not even exchanging squares, but taking empty z5 around the server and parking their squares around to giveus trash squares. And then even telling around "Oh, HLL attacks small clans too".

quote:
as far as am concerned aslong as bos are in db they are no better than db.

they still allow db to seige who they want when

and yeah they got it called ok so what happens when bos leave db and destroy some other clans sqaure

I'm showing proofs all the time by messages here and I only read we destroyed squares and I don't see a single report or a single z5 in HLL. SO YOU ALL BIG MOUTHS SHOW PROOFS OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-17-2012 08:24 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:

quote:

Well you did. Because you start sieging source. They where active..

no it was after HLL attack us

02-17-2012 08:28 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

FACT:
one square was destroyed, by one of the lower level players in DB. Siege was started on Paranoia. This was neither done by DB as a whole, or by Cesarz or me as leader of DB at the time.
You can say that this siege was not started on behalf of the clan...

When i was told by Clemenza that we had started this siege from empty square, I called of the siege.

LIES/RUMORS:
- Title of thread seem to indicate that we have been destroying squares, we do not
- I seriously doubt Clemenza have threatened anyone with empty squares for helping HLL(people joining HLL, that have nice square, may have it taken and replaced with one of worse quality though)

02-17-2012 08:38 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

i dont have report clem but am 100% sure agrasil got put to z5 he had to seige a inactive z4 to get out of it in fact you were in that seige i remember this due to it being the seige after you seiged me

and cez what a joke you only seiged inactive players so tell me how can a inactive player seige you back to get there sqaure mmmm

its amazing who much bos a willing to twist things. in fact before we took black roses sqaure (so they could get a taste of what it felt like) bos were already trying to help except all there big hitters were in a clan building cez told us already you were coming over he told us how long it was going to take.

sounds planned to me

another reason why bos lose there moral high ground.

without diablo bos are just mear shadows of what bos used to be

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-17-2012 09:33.

02-17-2012 09:14 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Agreeing with CESARZ here. people say the war "started" with DB taking squares, then when it was agreed that they stopped, that HLL continued acting pissed off anyway and started going after the z1.

Thing that I'm confused about now is that V13 is being sieged...? have paranoid dillusions grown so far so that HLL thinks the vault moved over to BOS in order to help them? I've said numerous times before, I went there for expo's and koth's. Now that people don't seem to believe that, goatboy (who has NEVER participated in any of these wars in any degree) is being sieged for his square. you're just looking for an excuse to piss off BoS and don't seem to care who you ruin in order to do it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 02-17-2012 10:34.

02-17-2012 09:31 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

quote:
i dont have report clem but am 100% sure agrasil got put to z5 he had to seige a inactive z4 to get out of it in fact you were in that seige i remember this due to it being the seige after you seiged me

I'd like to see that report. Don't remember us starting siege on Agresiel

02-17-2012 09:33 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:

and cez what a joke you only seiged inactive players so tell me how can a inactive player seige you back to get there sqaure mmmm

heh where i said that i don't siege active players? I said that i can't do that after leave A_N but after HLL attack us we can siege any square we want. All because i don't want join to war for 1z.

02-17-2012 09:41 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Darc, its funny you and grindgore are all the time repeating how we or DB are destroying squares while you can't provide any proof. It's like talking to deaf ears because even after your own member Paranoia confirms you there was no empty square given to any HLL member, yet you are repeating it over and over and over like if you are trying to persuade yourself. The fact is it didn't happen, so from my point of view this whole thread is pointless. The rest if just a gameplay.

The problem is that you guys took things too much seriously while this is just a game. Relax and play the game. Don't spend hours in front of BW, sometimes look out through the window and get out Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-17-2012 09:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:

Siege on agresiel? Do you have report? I dont have any report, I don't have it saved, and I dont remember it but I may be wrong? Can I see a report of it please. If that happened it wasn't intentional, and I was not aware of it. I would have asked to cancel it same as Paranoia siege.

In fact:
your siege: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7cf68c825d
24h after your siege: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ae10369f63

quote:
...clem but am 100% sure ...i remember this due to it being the seige after you seiged me

02-17-2012 09:47 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

quote:
i dont have report clem but am 100% sure agrasil got put to z5 he had to seige a inactive z4 to get out of it

it's funny, cuz i have screen shots, from 15.01.2012, 2.02.2012 and 14.02.2012 with all HLL members squares, and at all of this pictures, Agresiel have SAME square [4/70/6]

can you explain that somehow? how could he retake it from inactive player? what was that player nick?

02-17-2012 11:27 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well maybe i got player wrong but i know you did

as for bos twisting things i mentioned once for a sqaure destroy which got cancled

when did the war end v13 members went to bos to give them extra surport while there members are in db

funny how you ask for a report i already said i didnt have or was that too much to read for you but i'll send clan message who it was ok just so everyone knows yes you done it

bos got seiged due to them beeingin db for so long now v13 are getting seiged to replace the sqaure db/bos are taking or should i say the dark brotherhood of steel as cez is calling it on the clan page. you came over to db not to get black roses sqaure back but to help them take every sqaure yet you still think you can say its for good of sever

if you took black roses sqaure back that would have been end to it but no you kept going and going and going so you left us no choice but to siege bos and now v13 its something that bos created.

so decied whats more important db or v13 because you cant spilt the clan 3 ways can you.

oh and thats not a threat thats just a choice you have to make help db or help v13
02-17-2012 12:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
well maybe i got player wrong but i know you did

as for bos twisting things i mentioned once for a sqaure destroy which got cancled

when did the war end v13 members went to bos to give them extra surport while there members are in db

Sender: Cherry
Message title: Join BOS
Send date: 2012-02-17 09:07:02

Hi I would like to join BOS would you be able to fit me in, I realise I will have to get a zone 4 square first.
Cheers.

Cherry.

You see how I write them to help us against HLL? LOL another of your fakes!!!

quote:
funny how you ask for a report i already said i didnt have or was that too much to read for you but i'll send clan message who it was ok just so everyone knows yes you done it

quote:

In fact:
your siege: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7cf68c825d
24h after your siege: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ae10369f63

You live in an parallel universe with more than 24h per day? 100% sure based on??? Another fake!!!

quote:
so decied whats more important db or v13 because you cant spilt the clan 3 ways can you.

oh and thats not a threat thats just a choice you have to make help db or help v13

You want 3 sieges per day? Keep on provoking Wink

02-17-2012 12:47 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

just looked at report yeah cez seiged don beta he got the z5 wrong player i know that because cez gave my z4 to marijaun he was lvl 36 at time which i got really annoyed at because i couldnt seige my sqaure back

now while that z5 wasnt empty its still a joke to put him in z5 which clem thanks to your report you happly let cez do it

once again thanks for report

proof of bos letting db take everyone sqaures remember you went to db you stayed in db and you joined every takeover seige so bos had already started war on us

or am i also making that up aswell

also find it funny that you all complety ignore what flash said.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 02-17-2012 12:57.

02-17-2012 12:55 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

3 sieges per day? well do 10 sieges per day and i dont care...i dont care anymore if u take all our sqaures, thats all what u can do Smile

i ll keep playin even on crap sqaure just to finish things i need to Smile

well i am bored of this discussion...it leads to nothing at last .... as mortis said:sometimes look out through the window and get out..its just a game Smile
02-17-2012 12:57 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Foxy
Viking

P3DR0 4/113/1 78 1545 2012-02-15 21:08:58

This is one of your members from war, he is in V13 now. Are you going to take his square then? He helped you in war but V13 still let him into their clan because only if they are in Hll they are enemies.

So now your siegeing V13 are you going to siege a ex helper in the war that you either kicked or he left?

And I think Hll has got the saying if you can't beat them join them mixed up with.

If you cannot beat them do what they did but alot worse and try to make people sympharise with you that all you can do is steal squares of lower players. Because so far you attacked 3 smaller clans. Im just waiting for you to siege SRC saying you need there squares to help you beat big bad DB who may have stolen Source squares but they did return them. Yes you can say Clem ask them to or it was her evil plan all along but Cez did not need to do what Clem said. It was because BOS as a clan did not like the stealing of small clans squares. After they were returned no more extra help came from BOS was still only Clem, Nndungu and Eve.

Then Hll decided that declaring war on BOS also by repeatedly siegeing them.

And you think you have right to complain that it wasn't your fault BOS is here siegeing you aswell? You say its BOS's fault your sieging V13. Because you say its Clem's evil plan. You provoked BOS into war, to make them siege you so it is YOU who got yourselfs into this position and it is YOU who are sieging V13, Boot Camp and the Covern not BOS or DB.

V13 - Has not been involved in war as none of THERE members have joined BOS which are still V13 members.
Boot Camp - Small clan, not involved in War at all.
Covern - Not involved in war and Leader is in a relationship with someone who was helping Hll.

So those are the 3 clans you have takn squares from atm, heres DB's

Source - Where it all started, have there squares back now, I believe hll recovered 1/2 of them while DB sent back 2-3.

Now explain to me how this makes DB the evil and you the good.

As remember Good always prevails Wink , so if your truelly the good guys start prevailing banish the Evil DB. Not piliage the village volk who are just watching the battle.

02-17-2012 14:21 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
As remember Good always prevails Wink , so if your truelly the good guys start prevailing banish the Evil DB. Not piliage the village volk who are just watching the battle.

Good? Evi? Foxy please, go back talking to your bro or play star wars instead. We are talking about fact. Red and blue colors here are due to the fact there is an attacker and a defender, not because of the dark side of the force.

1 square vs all squares, and not even satisfied to give your ones but happy to provide trash ones from all around the server.

People in DB suddenly get rid of their square and pop up with new trash squares, and sure there are many around, and then siege us, and you help them to do so.

You are not helping them to fight us, you are trying to send us all sleep on a bench, with no reason.
Siegeing V13 only to piss off BOS? Of course, because you are helping DB to enforce their plan just to piss us off. Help them now if you can, or keep on making puki puki with your friends.

Ps: I totally agree with you Mortis, I'd spend much more time outside if it wasn't winter.
Cheers
Grind
02-17-2012 15:06 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
People in DB suddenly get rid of their square and pop up with new trash squares, and sure there are many around, and then siege us, and you help them to do so.

Trash squares? Sorry got confused by the name of the thread.. I thought it was destroyed? hmm little bit contradictory person you are Wink

quote:
You are not helping them to fight us, you are trying to send us all sleep on a bench,with no reason.

Siege us 5 times is not a valid reason to siege you? EXCUSE ME, how many times V13, Coven or Boot Camp sieged you? TIC TAC TIC TAC oh 0!!!!

quote:
Siegeing V13 only to piss off BOS? Of course, because you are helping DB to enforce their plan just to piss us off. Help them now if you can, or keep on making puki puki with your friends.

Piss me off, puki puki, piss me off, puki puki

quote:
Ps: I totally agree with you Mortis, I'd spend much more time outside if it wasn't winter.

Go skiing or drink hot chocolate Big Grin

I'm out of this, we clearly showed you don't have any proof nor argument. Going out to enjoy winter Wink

Regards,
The Evil Clem

02-17-2012 15:36 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
P3DR0 4/113/1 78 1545 2012-02-15 21:08:58

This is one of your members from war, he is in V13 now. Are you going to take his square then? He helped you in war but V13 still let him into their clan because only if they are in Hll they are enemies.

So now your siegeing V13 are you going to siege a ex helper in the war that you either kicked or he left?

And I think Hll has got the saying if you can't beat them join them mixed up with.

If you cannot beat them do what they did but alot worse and try to make people sympharise with you that all you can do is steal squares of lower players. Because so far you attacked 3 smaller clans. Im just waiting for you to siege SRC saying you need there squares to help you beat big bad DB who may have stolen Source squares but they did return them. Yes you can say Clem ask them to or it was her evil plan all along but Cez did not need to do what Clem said. It was because BOS as a clan did not like the stealing of small clans squares. After they were returned no more extra help came from BOS was still only Clem, Nndungu and Eve.

Then Hll decided that declaring war on BOS also by repeatedly siegeing them.

And you think you have right to complain that it wasn't your fault BOS is here siegeing you aswell? You say its BOS's fault your sieging V13. Because you say its Clem's evil plan. You provoked BOS into war, to make them siege you so it is YOU who got yourselfs into this position and it is YOU who are sieging V13, Boot Camp and the Covern not BOS or DB.

V13 - Has not been involved in war as none of THERE members have joined BOS which are still V13 members.
Boot Camp - Small clan, not involved in War at all.
Covern - Not involved in war and Leader is in a relationship with someone who was helping Hll.

So those are the 3 clans you have takn squares from atm, heres DB's

Source - Where it all started, have there squares back now, I believe hll recovered 1/2 of them while DB sent back 2-3.

Now explain to me how this makes DB the evil and you the good.

I helped get Source squares back, and once i did i tried to leave HLL as that was my ONLY intention Wink Just so we are all clear on this.
02-17-2012 17:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

now hll are seiging v13 for the 2nd time in a row!
02-17-2012 18:38 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs

and bos not helping them for the second time in a row or its former members in bos, had plenty of time to join them after the seige on us yesterday and still have plenty of time now

02-17-2012 19:23 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
quote:

and bos not helping them for the second time in a row or its former members in bos, had plenty of time to join them after the seige on us yesterday and still have plenty of time now

Lmao, weak tactics. Try to guilt people into leaving BoS to help V13, then go straight after the Z1 once people are tied into V13?

Other option is, you go ahead with your siege, then in a day's time we retake the square for V13, and even more animosity grows towards HLL on the server :-)

Wonder what cries of foul play would come now if V13 were to start sieging HLL allies lower down? Not saying it's gonna happen, i wouldn't know tbh, but would be fun to see HLL all rushing to the rescue of whichever hypothetical clan.
02-17-2012 19:30 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

quote:

so we can keep jumping back and forth like beach balls towards, what would seem to be, EVERY clan in the rankings that you go after? probably, by the looks of it mostly v13? how long are you willing to keep it up? I wonder what is the limit to your needless wreckless random sieges..

02-17-2012 19:36 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
quote:

Lmao, weak tactics. Try to guilt people into leaving BoS to help V13, then go straight after the Z1 once people are tied into V13?

Other option is, you go ahead with your siege, then in a day's time we retake the square for V13, and even more animosity grows towards HLL on the server :-)

Wonder what cries of foul play would come now if V13 were to start sieging HLL allies lower down? Not saying it's gonna happen, i wouldn't know tbh, but would be fun to see HLL all rushing to the rescue of whichever hypothetical clan.

again going by the bos clan page and my past as v13 leader this meant something

--========================[Under_Protection]======================--

Vault 13 - if you mess with them, you mess with us

why not give them priority over db? ever since moh disbanded and mortis became leader again after Nosforano restarted, his taken all the steps to strengthen the bonds between bos former AN members and Db because its that vital, cos without them and all the poaching bos does as a clan there'd be nothing. Looking at the clan theirs very few original members their, most are from other established clans, v13 are welcome to seige us is all part of the game were've already lost the majority of are best squares but some of you acting all high and mighty when its the complete opposite is hard to put up with. You yourself were hardly happy when seiged by Db in source but a couple of zone 1 stays does wonders for your morals Wink

02-17-2012 19:40 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:

why not give them priority over db? ever since moh disbanded and mortis became leader again after Nosforano restarted, his taken all the steps to strengthen the bonds between bos former AN members and Db because its that vital, cos without them and all the poaching bos does as a clan there'd be nothing. Looking at the clan theirs very few original members their, most are from other established clans, v13 are welcome to seige us is all part of the game were've already lost the majority of are best squares but some of you acting all high and mighty when its the complete opposite is hard to put up with. You yourself were hardly happy when seiged by Db in source but a couple of zone 1 stays does wonders for your morals Wink

Hilarious that in one message you mention former V13 members not helping V13, and in the next point out that you used to be the LEADER of V13. Another stunning blow of hypocrisy.

And indeed i wasnt happy, but get this... im gonna put it in big letters so you can understand... I DONT THINK CLANS IN THE TOP 3 SHOULD SIEGE CLANS OUTSIDE THE TOP 5... see that was true when i was in Source, and it's true now.

Then, DB sieged Source, and i thought it was a pretty shoddy thing to do. Now, HLL siege every clan that has or ever had (or in the case of Coven never has or had) connection with BoS, and i think it's a pretty shoddy thing to do.

See how that works? Principles darling.
02-17-2012 19:46 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You did not physically go to Source to help them did you?

No you told them to come to Hll to get their squares back. So why should BOS weaken themselfs so you can siege BOS while they can do the same as you and bring V13 members into BOS to reclaim there squares.

You keep saying about your squares being taken but you just keep making up lies and all sorts which will just make it worse on yourself. If you cannot handle the fire don't turn up the heat.

02-17-2012 19:46 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:

Hilarious that in one message you mention former V13 members not helping V13, and in the next point out that you used to be the LEADER of V13. Another stunning blow of hypocrisy.

And indeed i wasnt happy, but get this... im gonna put it in big letters so you can understand... I DONT THINK CLANS IN THE TOP 3 SHOULD SIEGE CLANS OUTSIDE THE TOP 5... see that was true when i was in Source, and it's true now.

Then, DB sieged Source, and i thought it was a pretty shoddy thing to do. Now, HLL siege every clan that has or ever had (or in the case of Coven never has or had) connection with BoS, and i think it's a pretty shoddy thing to do.

See how that works? Principles darling.

I broke all my ties with V13 and Bos a long time ago, their not in my profile and Hll are'nt allies with them, in the clan only igor, sherah, lord mephisto and owiec were members then and if they were active i'd happily help them if they ask me, same with some people in bos i got on with

your messages your acting like were the villains, we seiged coven, was cancelled and they offered the square to us, bc-r 1 seige on what i understand was a db square they were holding and now v13 twice as a resort to break the seiges on us.

Bos could make a simple effort to offer a truce if we leave v13 alone give back the 1 square and cancel the current seige and stay out of db affairs by giving v13 priority like they would have in the past, but is evident you don't care as a clan and just see them as a source of more members to add to bos

i agree with you that top 3 should'nt seige weaker clans but as said before were being seiged on 2 fronts and not got many options to play, what would you do out of interest?

and to foxy, you don't deserve my energy as you say what your told, when you have your own opinion i'll reply properly but most of it been mentioned and explained in previous posts

02-17-2012 20:00 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
I broke all my ties with V13 and Bos a long time ago, their not in my profile and Hll are'nt allies with them, in the clan only igor, sherah, lord mephisto and owiec were members then and if they were active i'd happily help them if they ask me, same with some people in bos i got on with

your messages your acting like were the villains, we seiged coven, was cancelled and they offered the square to us, bc-r 1 seige on what i understand was a db square they were holding and now v13 twice as a resort to break the seiges on us.

Bos could make a simple effort to offer a truce if we leave v13 alone give back the 1 square and cancel the current seige and stay out of db affairs by giving v13 priority like they would have in the past, but is evident you don't care as a clan and just see them as a source of more members to add to bos

i agree with you that top 3 should'nt seige weaker clans but as said before were being seiged on 2 fronts and not got many options to play, what would you do out of interest?

and to foxy, you don't deserve my energy as you say what your told, when you have your own opinion i'll reply properly but most of it been mentioned and explained in previous posts

Could do, but have no need to. As you know, HLL can be sieged twice everyday, so any square you take can be re-taken plus one extra every day.

And again, there's more than one way to help a clan, as HLL themselves showed with SRC. No-one came to the clan to help, instead they sieged the squares back and handed them over (one i think, rest were given over wilfully, although apologies if i have the figures wrong).

As for the options:
"At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice."
Maya Angelou

Although i get the feeling you're gonna reply with Winston Churchill Wink
02-17-2012 20:13 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:

Could do, but have no need to. As you know, HLL can be sieged twice everyday, so any square you take can be re-taken plus one extra every day.

And again, there's more than one way to help a clan, as HLL themselves showed with SRC. No-one came to the clan to help, instead they sieged the squares back and handed them over (one i think, rest were given over wilfully, although apologies if i have the figures wrong).

As for the options:
"At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice."
Maya Angelou

Although i get the feeling you're gonna reply with Winston Churchill Wink

Your already aware that Hll members were in a clan building then, and though i can't speak for the clan as i don't know if everyone would have got involved but you would have had support and from myself included

We seiged more then 1 back and helped deathnote and BIA, as well, and would have helped more if not for bos getting involved in that deal they offered just to turn their back on and help db with at least 3 of their key members, which has probably been said to many times

i won't quote from history for a text based game, but doubt theirs many people with any form of morals that would grovel and play up to cesarz ego and db as a clan, would prefer to delete if that was my only option Big Grin

02-17-2012 20:24 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well 1st funny how every db/bos member quoted me on my posts except last one where clem put the proof up herself that db with bos help put don beta to z5

so tell me how is that a lie?

no matter how much you scream we liars it wont make it truth

fact you admited you had to get a empty sqaure seige cancled which means it got started so you had to destroy a sqaure to do it

now come on tell me am lying and am making it and you need reports

as i said before bos twisting things as clem likes to post reports why not show everyone how many takeover seiges you done in db which forced us to seige bos. its due to your actions that we done it now we seige v13.

no matter which way you put it db started it

and db didnt hand over every sqaure willing we had to do a number of seiges on them before they gave up.

but as i said before cez said bos were coming over to db before they stopped defending
02-17-2012 22:47 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
well 1st funny how every db/bos member quoted me on my posts except last one where clem put the proof up herself that db with bos help put don beta to z5

so tell me how is that a lie?

A Z5 isnt a destroyed square, it's a square in Z5. Hell, some Z5 squares are better built than some Z4 squares, possibly like the one HLL put Mikel in. Swings and roundabouts.

quote:
fact you admited you had to get a empty sqaure seige cancled which means it got started so you had to destroy a sqaure to do it

So now you're objecting to DB destroying their own squares if they see fit? Since HLL didnt get the Z5, the only square that was destroyed was their own. This bothers you?

quote:
now come on tell me am lying and am making it and you need reports

as i said before bos twisting things as clem likes to post reports why not show everyone how many takeover seiges you done in db which forced us to seige bos. its due to your actions that we done it now we seige v13.

Nothing and no-one 'forced' you to siege BoS. It was, by your own clan members admission, a short-sighted tactic aimed to divide and conquer, it failed and now you reap the whirlwind.

On a side note, congratulations, you've now posted the same message at least 4 times (since you're saying nothing new, just repeating yourself incessantly).
02-17-2012 23:13 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

quote:

and its due to those actions that v13 is thinking of deciding to join BoS entirely. v13's higher ups were already questioning their worth in the game now that there are not many people to join their expo's, as if that's not bad enough they need to be randomly sieged for no good reason. makes you no better then what you THINK we are like in BoS.

02-17-2012 23:19 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Philly
quote:

and its due to those actions that v13 is thinking of deciding to join BoS entirely. v13's higher ups were already questioning their worth in the game now that there are not many people to join their expo's, as if that's not bad enough they need to be randomly sieged for no good reason. makes you no better then what you THINK we are like in BoS.

v13 is a shadow of its former self and with no small part thanks to bos, it started as a branch clan and at 1 point was 3rd highest ranked clan in game, but thanks to bos taking its members to restrengthen and not directly helping them to refill or defend seiges your talking about it disappearing with just Hll to blame because were've seiged them twice? Any excuse to avoid blame and make Hll look negative Tongue

02-17-2012 23:36 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
v13 is a shadow of its former self and with no small part thanks to bos, it started as a branch clan and at 1 point was 3rd highest ranked clan in game, but thanks to bos taking its members to restrengthen and not directly helping them to refill or defend seiges your talking about it disappearing with just Hll to blame because were've seiged them twice? Any excuse to avoid blame and make Hll look negative Tongue

V13 is an independent clan!!! OMG later you proudly say you were there.. you must be kidding.. You were the first leaving and joining other clan instead of staying and strengthening it by bringing more people. Act3 killed V13, nothing else nothing more and PLEASE stop saying non sense things!!

I just want to announce that the global warming is also BoS' fault, (before darc, helldemon or someone else from HLL blames us)... I will ask my members to cook less so we generate less heat.

02-18-2012 02:32 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH