Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Black knight tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Black knight tattoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Black knight tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Requirements: helmet defence min 10, armour defence min 20, pants defence min 10

If I will make this tattoo then at next level requirements will be higher or lower.
I know that assassins tattoo at higher level have higher max defence needed so they could use more equipment at higher levels of tattoo.
05-18-2007 16:05 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maximum/Minimum defence is higher each lvl and 0 defence stays this way.

Each lvl defence requirements are doubled so black knight lvl 2 requires 20/40/20.

And btw Black Knight's requirements are the most difficult to meet (that's my personal opinion) Wink

05-18-2007 16:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for quick reply. Now I know that I shouldn't use 2h weapons.
It is impossible yo have armor pants and helmet with defence 10/20+ and additional stay with high agility.
So when you use 2h weapon you should have low agility and miss all hits?
05-18-2007 16:43 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It is possible to do, but I must admit it is not an easy thing to do Wink

05-18-2007 17:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I'm using 2h weapons and I know that it is impossible.
1st of all helmet
To use 2h weapon you need huge strength so xxx of adrenaline is the only option. I have helmet but it will help me only at level 1 tattoo level 2 would be impossible with it.
2nd armor
I'm looking for armor with high defence and agility bonus for ages. Even when I find any good armor it would be probably elven or flexible but it won't give more than 40 defence.
3rd pants
I have seen shorts of scout they should be enough for level 2 tattoo.
4th jewelery
Jewelery only with strength because of high requirements of 2h weapon.

Lets say that I will have everything and my agility would be around 100 so if you think careful about who could I attack it would be:
only 2h melee weapon user like me
why?
two one handed melee weapons user would have more agility than me so I would lose every fight
shooters have high perception and equip that I noted above won't be enough to make ambush mostly I will have 30%.

2h weapons have huge disadvantage. If you want to make game more balanced you should think about changing black knight tattoo to stable requirements 10/20/10 or lessen requirements of 2h weapon.
05-18-2007 17:32 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Soli

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Let's look. Knight vs Guns.

In defence U lose but if U have luck, 2 critical strikes andfight is over. In attack U win.

Knight vs one-handed weapon.
They can have more agility but what dmg? Critical strike by 2 hit?Big Grin
But U will miss. Good yewelery will help.

Knight vs ranged. Its lootery, but U usually loose in defence. In attack U may win.

05-19-2007 13:58 Soli is offline Search for Posts by Soli Add Soli to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
4th jewelery
Jewelery only with strength because of high requirements of 2h weapon.

So jewelery won't help. You will always have lower agility than 2x one handed weapon user.
2nd thing about jewelery
2x one handed weapon user can change jewelery to + reputation bonus because they don't need jewelery to equip weapons just for boosting agility

Dagger of Suicide (+5) CLOSE

One-handed weapon

Damage: 12 - 47

Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 2, maximum damage +34, AGILITY +16, items defence = 0,
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 36, AGILITY: 37

Selling price: 15 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 95, Mana 255

Good Murderous Mace (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed weapon

Damage: 48 - 70

Effects: Hit -26, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +21, chance for critical hit +25 %, weapon damage +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 49, INTELLIGENCE: 9, KNOWLEDGE: 9, AGILITY: 23

Selling price: 30 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 218, Mana 658
05-19-2007 14:33 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Soli

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Dagger of Suicide (+5) CLOSE

One-handed weapon

Damage: 12 - 47

Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 2, maximum damage +34, AGILITY +16, items defence = 0,
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 36, AGILITY: 37

Selling price: 15 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 95, Mana 255

How much defense have he got? 40 that maks!! And U? 80? It's minimum. He will be have more hp than U, but what dmg for U? At 100 defese it's be low dmg and Ur tatoos will be work. Remeber, all tatoos need specialy equipemnt. If U got that, U may win with all...

05-19-2007 15:09 Soli is offline Search for Posts by Soli Add Soli to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

So lets say that he will do me 40-50 damage from critical so in 10 round he will make 2000 damage to me. I will make to him hmm 0 so 1/100 fights I will win 10/100 will draw. I don't think that this tattoo will be used by anyone.
05-19-2007 15:12 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Azarel

Registration Date: 05-03-2007

Elisabeth this shorts to be good for You.

Good Light Shorts of Rogue

Pants

Defence: 28

Effects: AGILITY +13, defence +19, REPUTATION +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 48, AGILITY: 16

Selling price: 6 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 254, Mana 440
05-19-2007 17:30 Azarel is offline Search for Posts by Azarel Add Azarel to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Like I told pants are no problem to find.
But the real problem is armor. I was looking for one suitable for dk tattoo for ages and still haven't found it. Even if I found one it should be enough only for level 1 tattoo.
Helmet is no problem but only for level 1 tattoo.
But to use everything I would need huge strength and to have huge strength I need to use jewelery with strength bonus instead of agility.
When I make draw all the time I can't evolve as fast as other players. Not to mention expedition.
05-19-2007 17:56 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Azarel

Registration Date: 05-03-2007

I have same problem. I have made tattoos of hunters, though they have lowest requirements a bit

You allways merge armor...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azarel: 05-19-2007 18:10.

05-19-2007 18:00 Azarel is offline Search for Posts by Azarel Add Azarel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Battle Hard Hat of Adrenaline
Plate (armour) of Adrenaline
Elvish Trousers of Rogue

that's only an example, there are lots of other possibilities

05-20-2007 16:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Ok. So who in this server have this items? Even if someone had them he won't sell them.

If you watch other tattoos then you should know that they could use every kind of equipment (items defence=0). Maybe you should think about 2h weapon that gives bonus +x defence to helmet/armor/pants.
05-20-2007 17:01 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Black knight tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH