Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Ranged tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ranged tattoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Ranged tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im suggessting a new ranged tattooois brought in that wiorks with all suffixes including vengeance
not sure on everything on what the four tattoes boost but you can suggest stuf
one tho im thinking is say a level 5 tattoo giving +_45 to hit
another would boost critical
third not sure on
and exp tattoo
what does everyone think about this idea
10-14-2008 19:58 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i actually think thats a really good idea because the range tatoos atm aint really that good i think they could do with a extra one using vengance and that lot Smile

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

10-14-2008 20:10 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Three Ideas

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 10-14-2008 22:26.

10-14-2008 22:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thanks Diablo.

I suggested this, so you cna kinda guess my stance

Your imperfection.
10-14-2008 23:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx

yes but im doing this idea with more detail on it
youre mentioned it i liked it and agreed on it but thought that it needed more thought to it
so made th4e thread
10-15-2008 08:21 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Alright what do you have in mind?

I was thinking, instead of a defence = 0 make it a defence maximum tattoo, that way you can use other suffix's if you wish...

I think it needs a pretty hefty critical tattoo... and a chance to hit.... maybe ingore defence, AND the experience tatoo giving another attack (For Xbows later on)

Your imperfection.
10-16-2008 00:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Ranged tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH