Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld The Gangster Tattoo: Help! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Gangster Tattoo: Help! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
All 4 Blood

images/avatars/avatar-1071.jpg

Registration Date: 11-12-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None.

Attention The Gangster Tattoo: Help! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there any players here that are currently using The Gangster tattoo?
If so I would like some help with it. And maybe someone to Teach/Mentor/Watch Over me.
If you are this person, and would like to help, mentor or watch over me, please contact me in anyway possible!

Thankyou.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by All 4 Blood: 11-17-2012 01:30.

11-15-2012 22:35 All 4 Blood is offline Search for Posts by All 4 Blood Add All 4 Blood to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

begin gunman so u have some crit and attacks when u finished tattoo

gangster is quite strong but u will need the right equip
which is very hard to get

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 11-16-2012 20:14.

11-16-2012 20:08 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PM me, I know someone for you to talk to that can help you build a TC Gangster Smile

My in game name is Derpahkiin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-16-2012 20:40 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld The Gangster Tattoo: Help!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH