Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Memories Of Epic Players on UW Server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Memories Of Epic Players on UW Server 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Thumb Up! Memories Of Epic Players on UW Server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zauborin - he was master of 2H mellee weapon's and now i could imagine him these days with leg wepaons

I wonder if he will ever return

Hes epicness was just brilliant he was a true god of UW
------------------------------------------------------------------
Diablo - was a good guy here he showed me alot of stuff on how to produce my gunner

He was the best 1H gunner there was now mortis has taken his place as #1 best 1H gunner
Azz - he always helped me if i needed it and he always give me advice on how to kill each expo MOB

he was master at 1H mellee can never forget him
AudatiousTitan - This guy was a good friend and will be missed he was a great player and always really helpful
Practice - Will always be missed he's been gone for along time but still he was a great sniper he would never give up fighting Expo mobs he showed me alot of stuff on making my sniper better

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-10-2012 12:52.

12-10-2012 11:59 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Memories Of Epic Players on UW Server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

zauborin was 2 hand melee ???
elisabeth was 2 handedmelee with her crystal of bloodsucker
t zauborin he was 1 handed if i remmeber :p

and oncne again ur just spamming forum with thread after thread -.-

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-10-2012 12:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Thread Starter Thread Started by CrazyXxShanexX
RE: Memories Of Epic Players on UW Server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
zauborin was 2 hand melee ???
elisabeth was 2 handedmelee with her crystal of bloodsucker
t zauborin he was 1 handed if i remmeber :p

and oncne again ur just spamming forum with thread after thread -.-

Sorry just thought i would bring this up but ethier way this is all im doing now just keep on editing my own post's/Thread's ill change titles of some but this one will stay the same dislike it/like it i dont care im just being me now

Plus im hated my the board users anyway so to be honest im only posting because its here and im not trying to gain POST COUNT before anyone says this is offtopic

And yes Zauborin was 2H mellee he use a Venomous Two-handed sword of Vengeance (+5) If i remember right but he also used 1H mellee

and i dont remember elisabeth :S

I've PM'ed admin to reset my post count to show everyone on this dam board that I don't care about post count and I've ask him if he could delete all my threads here expect this one

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 12-10-2012 13:11.

12-10-2012 12:51 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Memories Of Epic Players on UW Server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH