Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The owner of the Legendary P+3 Demonic Halberd » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The owner of the Legendary P+3 Demonic Halberd 10 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

The owner of the Legendary P+3 Demonic Halberd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for 65ss I can tell you I don't have it, but what I do have is a particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you put the item up for 55ss that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I. Will. Pester you.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-11-2012 14:59 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is brilliant.

12-25-2012 04:38 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by warlock619
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It worked too ^^

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-25-2012 13:51 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

WE NEED MORE TAKEN THREADS!!! =D

voted a 10 for this =)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

12-26-2012 09:02 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The owner of the Legendary P+3 Demonic Halberd

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH