Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Steam » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Steam 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

Steam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone uses Steam and doesn't own a copy of Dota 2 let me know, I have 13 free Dota 2 copies to giveaway.

Can either contact me on necro or through pm.

Also let me know your Steam name, so I can add and gift Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sosolidliam: 01-29-2013 16:12.

01-29-2013 14:30 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id personally love one 0_o

missed it on sale over xmas Frown

EDIT: I also cant read

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-29-2013 15:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a few to give away too if anyone needs, they keep giving them to me so i keep randomly gifting them to my friends, most of which dont like moba games lol

Would rather give them to someone who actually wants a key if theirs any takers

pm me here or in game or just add me on steam under the name name iHunterKiller and il send you a key =)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-29-2013 23:36.

01-29-2013 15:39 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

I should give a try, let's compare with the former DotA or League of Legends, or not xD

01-29-2013 20:34 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

steam name: Elliph

add me Big Grin I also play dota 2 the odd time

01-30-2013 13:50 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

This game is crazy !!!
They do a greatest game...
LOfL is a game for a little boy, DOTA 2 is more active, have more tactics, the graphics is super compared to LOfL

02-04-2013 08:53 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Toyman

Registration Date: 02-05-2013

I’m trying really hard to get this thanks for the tips.
02-05-2013 05:50 Toyman is offline Search for Posts by Toyman Add Toyman to your Buddy List
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

Thread Starter Thread Started by sosolidliam

Okay I now have 18 copies of Dota 2

02-06-2013 01:10 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Steam

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH