Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Preparing a Siege. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Preparing a Siege.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Preparing a Siege. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you click 'Prepare a Siege' it says "Sige Duration: 10:50"
But when you start the Siege, it always takes 24 Hours to complete.

I'm not sure if this is a time duration mistake or just the Actual Combat Phase time (Phase 2).

Is anyone able to elaborate for me if I am wrong please?
04-08-2013 12:35 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actual combat phase only

04-08-2013 23:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Thread Starter Thread Started by INFERNO
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Actual combat phase only

I get it now, my mistake, thanks for explaination.
04-09-2013 00:04 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Preparing a Siege.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH