Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Just like quick upgrade but instead downgrade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just like quick upgrade but instead downgrade 9 Votes - Average Rating: 5.78
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Just like quick upgrade but instead downgrade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As in title, I think it'd be quite handy to have a way of quickly downgrading somet to a desired level

Maybe I'm just lazy...no sorry I am lazy lol but could be helpful when you buy say a g+5 merge piece but need to break down to n+1

04-25-2013 21:43 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
zuo

Registration Date: 08-19-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when it's more than 10 items it's really helpful
05-08-2013 18:07 zuo is offline Search for Posts by zuo Add zuo to your Buddy List
annazhu
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I can understand that, sometimes when we are in the game, we do not want to wait fot the new patch and new bugs that waste so much time and occupy so much space.
And I think poe is the game that avoid such shortcoming, you can have all of your items after your updating. It is really cool. And if you want to know this game, come toidiots link was here for more news.
And you can also ask me if you want.
Have a nice day

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by annazhu: 06-25-2013 08:23.

06-25-2013 08:22
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Just like quick upgrade but instead downgrade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH