Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 'fun' clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 'fun' clan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

'fun' clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one thing iv had an idea for recently is a 'fun' clan
this clan wouldnt be perment, as its not for protection, or for expos, or for poh, and the leader might not want to give up there gaming for it

the purpose of the clan would always be differant, for example one time it might be get a strong player and as many low levels as you can, get the strong player to attack someone diablo and then go in naked and all the low levels to join [hed have to agree beforhand], then hopefully it would be daiblo vs. 25 level 15s.

the result would then be posted on the board

other example could be naked seiges, or silly seiges, with shop bought [no upgrades] items only. there could also be seiges where everyone trys to ger really low stats, or get everyone using shurkins and get the longest siege round imaginable

would anyone be intersted?

[i would happily start the clan for a while, but not permently]
11-23-2008 21:52 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol, 25 people on each side, each using a perfect shuriken with 11 attacks XD

THAT would be a long round 1 Wink
11-23-2008 22:11 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With just me on the other side? Uff. That would mean to go with max perception and as much agility as possible.

11-24-2008 00:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

diablo - ranged weapon will be the best one :-) if there are going to be "smaller" players on the other side - grab shuri of reaction and 100 agi, 100perc and heyah :-)
11-24-2008 00:54 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
With just me on the other side? Uff. That would mean to go with max perception and as much agility as possible.

not really, i used you as a example because you have lots of attacks, and dont forget it would be mainly aginst players under say 10 points? so you woudnt have any problems hitting or dodgeing, and altough you woudnt get any poh youd A. have a laugh at the total bloodbath that went on and B. have a very scary amount of blood at the end

is anyone interested or is this just a silly idea?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-24-2008 17:23.

11-24-2008 17:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

hell yeah go for it. mmmm bloodbath.......

11-24-2008 17:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

oh ill join mind you i am a little bit over 15 level but just for the fun

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-24-2008 18:56 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

well iv started the clan, its only got 2 aims at the moment, but thats because i cant be bpthered to think of anymore

for the first aim under 10 points only please

does anyone else have suggestions/wants to book a place for the second aim [naked seige]
11-24-2008 19:35 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

im in for the naked seige Tongue

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-24-2008 19:39 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

ill go for the naked siege also mate

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-24-2008 19:49 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Lol - Bob you lot can siege me naked! Big Grin Msg me in game to set it up - I'll be online all day tomoro. Wink

Liam - 50 perfect shuris going at it - that would be an awesomely funny sight! lol

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-24-2008 23:22 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

Im happy to be naked whenever too! And im happy to chopper u with my perfect shuriken! Is that what they're calling it nowadays.... Tongue Wink

11-24-2008 23:23 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

lol so we have a offer to be seiged from cthuhlu, and another perosn to add to the reserved list

please be aware that prority will be given to people on the reserve list

so far no low levels have joined, but i still have hope

we may have a expo to diablo or natedog yet Tongue
11-24-2008 23:46 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 'fun' clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH