Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld changing tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page changing tattoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

changing tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok so i am a level 87 assain beastmaster with
tigers bandanna g+5
evlivsh cape of assain g+5 mainly use evlish cape p+1
tatium sginet of youth g+5
tatium cahin of luck g+ 3 or chain of levi g+5 meging titainium of acc
elvish kilt of dodge g+5

and weps are agile tf of hitting g +4 or light tf of hitting g+5

and murdous tf of suicde g+1 haveto use this for my tats to work cause of the kilt

now i am think of changing my tattoo cause since i am using suicde any way i could do it and become a monk or a zeker or maybe satying the same at the moment my power is just realy staying the same and just doing attacks expos and quests evey day for another levels so things are jsut getting boring

so any ideas?
is changing tattoo a good idea leaning to wards monk cause of the easness boost will help upgrade some stuff or is zekers extra attacks better

or is things becoming tenious the way things are for higher levels
08-27-2013 16:37 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld changing tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH