Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Armoury » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Armoury
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Armoury Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moving to a new square is hard enough
starting all over again building it up
building armoury is a problem
(it is ok when you start as you have no items to fill it but once you decide to move it can be a nightmare.)
Building times are long and blood is rare and you can lose it before you even get the chance to use it.

If when you move to an empty square in a higher zone you start of with a certain lvl of armoury
zone 4 = lvl 2
zone 3 = lvl 4
zone 2 = lvl 6 etc
so you at least get a chance to get to items to sell for building money or to equip to quest for the blood to build.
And/or decrease building time by a lot as if you get ambushed you will mainly lose all bp and any blood you had saved up to replenish hp.
Or change resorces needed to build armoury.

plenty to think about or instantly dismiss.
either way thanks for reading Smile

05-24-2007 16:05 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think moving to higher zone have to be hard Smile

higher zone = harder to build square

sorry for my english xD
05-24-2007 16:12 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is that why people would rather seige some1s already built up square rather than start off from scratch??
and that is exactly why im suggesting this, to make people do there own building instead of just jumping to higher zone with no worries about having to upgrade.
where is the hardness in seiging a ready built square???

05-24-2007 16:23 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

so... maybe we should delete sieges and everyone will be happy...

sorry for my english xD
05-24-2007 16:41 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Thats not what this post is about and you know it.
did i mention getting rid of seiges??? (maybe should be able to only seige same clan once a week lol but ill save that for another time Tongue )
Its about the amount of items you carry over to a new square when you begin its fine as you hold nothing, by the time you move to zone 4 you need room for about 30-40 items and by the time you move to zone 3 you need to make space for 50-60 items (if you like a variety of sets like i do), starting with what is it 5 spaces to begin with is just cruel for zone higher than 5.

05-24-2007 16:53 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

hmmm

Only what u need is 2-3 good farms Smile farm->armoury->farm->armoury etc Smile

or siege for resources to weak clan Tongue

sorry for my english xD
05-24-2007 17:00 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

its hard to do when you have no access to the items you need.
im not asking for the moon on a stick, just a little help in getting started, it still leaves me needing a lot more lvls on armoury as well as the rest of the building to do.
And you cant get the money to do any of that while all the junk from quests is accumulating at the bottom of your unseen armoury, making it near impossible to upgrade without selling a lot of needed items in the process :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 05-24-2007 17:36.

05-24-2007 17:20 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

omg stop crying, and use shelf

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
05-24-2007 17:25 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
its hard to do when you have no access to the items you need.

Items what u need put on 10 shelf
quote:
just a little help in getting started,

u have 1 lvl on start Smile It is big help
quote:
And you cant get the money to do any of that

Lets attack some farms

btw. the best time for build armoury is night and morning Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-24-2007 17:26 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Zauborin
omg stop crying, and use shelf

i do use shelf (but still end up pushing items down to shelf 1 to stop myself from selling them and still not be able to get to items to sell or items i need for different jobs)
but thanks for your input Tongue

05-24-2007 17:40 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

I can't help but notice that a certain person is quite happy to enter a new discussion without answering the points brought up in another .... or is it a case of seeing something as a lost cause so you move on to something else that you believe you can definitely win?

05-24-2007 17:46 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by DrGreenthumb
Items what u need put on 10 shelf

i do all that but still have more than 1 set to get to

quote:
u have 1 lvl on start Smile It is big help

not realy, its nothing more than to cover the items you are stuck in at that time, without it you wouldnt be able to see what you have even equiped let alone what you need.

quote:
Lets attack some farms

lets pick on the weak that might be good for the likes of you but i would rather sell the junk items from questing to pay for my building, but guess what?? i cant get to them because they are stuck in shelf 1 and even if i push items down from shelf 1 they still arange in time they were collected, the newest items always at the bottom of the bottom :/ and so the items build up and up getting close to the 100s before im forced to sell good items just to make space to get closer to the items i need Frown
and i do most of my bushing and questing at night and even that doesnt help that much when im waiting around 30 minutes for armoury to build and not getting much blood from questing even though in higher lvl i thought that it would have been increased :/

05-24-2007 17:53 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
Lets attack some farms

lets pick on the weak that might be good for the likes of you but i would rather sell the junk items from questing to pay for my building, but guess what?? i cant get to them because they are stuck in shelf 1 and even if i push items down from shelf 1 they still arange in time they were collected, the newest items always at the bottom of the bottom :/ and so the items build up and up getting close to the 100s before im forced to sell good items just to make space to get closer to the items i need Frown
and i do most of my bushing and questing at night and even that doesnt help that much when im waiting around 30 minutes for armoury to build and not getting much blood from questing even though in higher lvl i thought that it would have been increased :/

OMG man... ATTACK SOME FARMS - not questing or selling junk.... FARMS!! u dont understand it? If u want attack weak player for blood then.. u can trying quests Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

20 000 LGO, 1 000 blood from farm OR junk [bottom 1st Shelf] and 25-100l blood

whatever u want....

I like farms, u like quests Smile [who have armoury? Big Grin ]

sorry for my english xD
05-24-2007 18:12 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

its not about farms its about it being easier for some1 to seige you for a decent square than to get off the lazy ass and build up thier own, the way it is i am going to have to build again from the start which isnt appealing to me in the slightest because of the lack of space in armoury and lack of blood to do the building and the length of time it takes to build these buildings, that is what this post is about.

05-24-2007 18:25 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I just want to point out that until recently there were no armouries on empty squares.

If you want to get money/blood for new armoury just wait till someone attacks you and then ambush a player with much less points than you. Try to find an inactive vampire and you should find loads of lgo. If you still have not enough blood do a few quests. Even in 4th zone you have 90 minutes between attacks.

05-24-2007 18:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I just want to point out that until recently there were no armouries on empty squares.

So it was realised that a certain lvl of armoury was needed to begin with on empty squares, then maybe you can see from these postings that the starting lvl of the armoury in higher zones needs to be increased??

05-24-2007 18:45 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

quote:
quote:
quote:
Lets attack some farms

OMG man... ATTACK SOME FARMS - not questing or selling junk.... FARMS!! u dont understand it? If u want attack weak player for blood then.. u can trying quests Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

20 000 LGO, 1 000 blood from farm OR junk [bottom 1st Shelf] and 25-100l blood

whatever u want....

I like farms, u like quests Smile [who have armoury? Big Grin ]

It's not him but you who does not understand a damn thing. Perhaps you should realise there are other options this game offers than mindlessly pushing the ATTACK button. Farming? Man, leave your club in the cave, and go meet some society. This game is not all about proving others your stats are superb, you can kill a dragon, and your equipment is worth xxxxxxx.
05-24-2007 19:00 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
quote:

So it was realised that a certain lvl of armoury was needed to begin with on empty squares, then maybe you can see from these postings that the starting lvl of the armoury in higher zones needs to be increased??

I don't think it is really needed. When you move from one square to another you need just to put some junk to 10th shelf and you'll be able to build armoury to whatever lvl desired Smile

05-24-2007 19:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think it is really needed. When you move from one square to another you need just to put some junk to 10th shelf and you'll be able to build armoury to whatever lvl desired Smile

believe me that is easier said than done, it only takes 1 ambush with the weak defence a new square gives to wipe out a lot of hard earned blood and at the lvl i desire it will take even longer before im happy and keep me from advancing in the ranks :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 05-24-2007 19:32.

05-24-2007 19:31 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Armoury

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH