Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Ritual of blood - soulstones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Ritual of blood - soulstones 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Ritual of blood - soulstones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GOOD+0-GOOD+1 Bloodstone: 8, Heartstone: 3, Lifestone: 2 TOTAL= 138
GOOD+0-GOOD+2 Bloodstone: 20, Heartstone: 7, Lifestone: 6 TOTAL= 390
GOOD+0-GOOD+3 Bloodstone: 38, Heartstone: 14, Lifestone: 12 TOTAL= 778
GOOD+0-GOOD+4 Bloodstone: 63, Heartstone: 25, Lifestone: 19 TOTAL= 1263
GOOD+0-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 99, Heartstone: 42, Lifestone: 30 TOTAL= 2019

GOOD+1-GOOD+2 Bloodstone: 12, Heartstone: 4, Lifestone: 4 TOTAL= 252
GOOD+1-GOOD+3 Bloodstone: 30, Heartstone: 11, Lifestone: 10 TOTAL= 640
GOOD+1-GOOD+4 Bloodstone: 55, Heartstone: 22, Lifestone: 17 TOTAL= 1125
GOOD+1-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 91, Heartstone: 39, Lifestone: 28 TOTAL= 1881

GOOD+2-GOOD+3 Bloodstone: 18, Heartstone: 7, Lifestone: 6 TOTAL= 388
GOOD+2-GOOD+4 Bloodstone: 43, Heartstone: 18, Lifestone: 13 TOTAL= 873
GOOD+2-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 79, Heartstone: 35, Lifestone: 24 TOTAL= 1629

GOOD+3-GOOD+4 Bloodstone: 25, Heartstone: 11, Lifestone: 7 TOTAL= 485
GOOD+3-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 61, Heartstone: 28, Lifestone: 18 TOTAL= 1241

GOOD+4-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 36, Heartstone: 17, Lifestone: 11 TOTAL= 756

These are how much you will get for your stones if you break them down or keep them as useable ritual of blood stones, to use in the above totals for easy comparison

Soulstone=161
Mergestone=61
Lifestone=50
Heartstone=10
Bloodstone=1

So in 50 points you will gain
1 soul
2 merge
5 life
10 heart
50 blood
683 stones if you break them all down,

which isnt as much as i hoped i do think merge and soul should be allowed in this process esspecially soul as they really dont do much apart from tatts and bully auctions

Thanks diablo Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 12-12-2008 13:19.

12-12-2008 11:45 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GOOD+4-GOOD+5 Bloodstone: 36, Heartstone: 17, Lifestone: 11 TOTAL= 756

12-12-2008 12:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes include SS somehow in Ritual of Blood, it might make it worth the ridiculous 500bs it count for in auctions.... Really good idea Agresiel

12-12-2008 15:08 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

agree with u there. ls, hs and bs takes bloody ages to be collect. time consuming and sometime u see gd item in auction and u jus bid on the item and bam... u have to wait another year or so collect the stones u need to use ritual :/

definitely ss in ritual would be gd.

12-13-2008 22:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

It's a proposition so I'm moving it to the Game System. And I changed the thread title.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-13-2008 23:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

one side that works against the idea
Soulstones are very rare and i doubt that ppl would simply merge SS from other stones. SS's are needed mostly to rise tattoos to top lvl 5 and for upgrades of perfect items (merging 2 perfect or 2 good+5 is more efficient but still the original thought is in place)

the other side that work for
SS's when you have your tattoos are pretty useless (getting g+5 and merging them is more efficient) so they can be used only on auctions... but... as you see current auction trends ppl are sick of SS's when they have 3,4 or 6 of them and they rather block them and get more life and hearth stones, so upgrading items with ritual that include soulstone would be something interesting.
Downside - you will save other stones- there will be more of kick "buts" items - therefore they will be more expensive (round circle)

So in this case i don't have any opinion, just thinking laudly and commenting the idea.

Including soulstones in ritual is interesting but think about bigger picture on long run economic influence Smile

12-14-2008 23:56 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Sorry for the necro-post; but did anyone ever hear back from the management regarding this idea?

Will it ever be considered that SS & MS get used in the Ritual of Blood?

Thanks. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-10-2009 10:20 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i think thats a welll good idea.... unless i need something expensive on auction i break ss to upgrade sometimes anyways because i don't really need them :\ .... so i think ms a ss should up used in the ritual Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-10-2009 13:19 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

ms has some uses but ss never apart from tattoos
and actuions but most just put cancel one it
05-10-2009 14:08 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

just seen this, great idea, this would actually make the ss's pretty useful again for me.
05-12-2009 09:58
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Implementing this idea would also slow down inflation for items as if there is less currency items sell for less . . . Which is a good thing . . .
its a brilliant idea Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-12-2009 11:09 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

its a good idea ... however it will make upgrading of items very easy ...

would be lovely to use ss ... however i am against it. everyone very quickly will be able to upgrade their equipment. And if you dont have any usage of ss's - break them then into smaller stones :-) this is what i am doing ... i have no use of it, so i am breaking 1ss into 1ms and 2ls and have stones for upgrades :-) maybe its not economical, however its better then collecting them :-)
05-12-2009 11:20 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Make them useful in Ritual of Blood, but make them count for less than 500, maybe make them count for 5 ls.

And i agree with Scyanide, upgrading items should not be made to easy.
I'd really like to see some use for SS, i prefer it to be something new however. Not just a new way to do old things

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-12-2009 11:37.

05-12-2009 11:33 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

thanks dooz :-)

maybe we can use ss as ritual for upgrades for perfect items and above ?

because right now a lot of items ( especially those basic one - caps, shirts, short ) can be used on good and above very quickly so with a little bit of luck someone 'fresh' can easily have his items on good+5 ... thats why i am against of it. It should take time to collect enough bs,hs and ls to upgrade some item... otherwise long time ago i will have everything on good +5 as i wish to have :-)
05-12-2009 11:50 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
maybe we can use ss as ritual for upgrades for perfect items and above ?

because right now a lot of items ( especially those basic one - caps, shirts, short ) can be used on good and above very quickly so with a little bit of luck someone 'fresh' can easily have his items on good+5 ... thats why i am against of it. It should take time to collect enough bs,hs and ls to upgrade some item... otherwise long time ago i will have everything on good +5 as i wish to have :-)

But it already costs ss for perfect and above upgrades, with 30% chance. So if it were to be used, it would have to be in the same context as ritual for good to good +5 (ie. it would take 13 ss, 8 ms to upgrade perfect to perfect+1, as it takes 2ls, 3hs and 8bs to upgrade good to good+1).

And if it would be that expensive, then surely upgrading 4 items to Good+5 and merging from then on would work out cheaper?
05-12-2009 15:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Not necessarily cheaper if you have tons of soulstones and no others . . . A soulstone is only worth 161 in ritual stones . . . And at the top end of the game stones aint the hardest things to collect

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-12-2009 15:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
Not necessarily cheaper if you have tons of soulstones and no others . . . A soulstone is only worth 161 in ritual stones . . . And at the top end of the game stones aint the hardest things to collect

True, and due to the exorbitant costs i mentioned above, it would wipe out stones pretty quickly, meaning people would have to sell more stuff that they would prefer to horde.

This would bring a lot more flavour to the auctions, and also give mid-level players a chance of winning rare items, as the top players may have spent their stone reserves on expensive upgrades.
05-12-2009 16:30 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
Make them useful in Ritual of Blood, but make them count for less than 500, maybe make them count for 5 ls.

And i agree with Scyanide, upgrading items should not be made to easy.
I'd really like to see some use for SS, i prefer it to be something new however. Not just a new way to do old things

this to me sounds like exactly where i was going with it, maybe make em so it lowers the cost of the ritual perhaps by a percentage or make it so ritual has a number ie good+4-good+5 =756 and you just have to match the number with the stones (make soul worth less than 500)

as dooz said something entirely new to do with souls i mean early on every 50 points is a big mile stone and you get a soul stone but the novelty wears off quick and the reality of what your left with hits you, for something so seemingly important its pretty much redundent

05-13-2009 00:18 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
maze

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: legion

epic idea dude, seriously, i think the board should this down for a vote amongst players, if the do, i vote yes

08-20-2009 01:15 maze is offline Search for Posts by maze Add maze to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for maze
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Maze, that's a warning for necroposting.
Next time check the date of the last post before you say anything.
Closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-20-2009 10:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Ritual of blood - soulstones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH